What did you get for the Holidays?

Harwood Butcher

Original GTA master your lucky to get a PS3, I have to wait till March to get mine. I am going to pre-order it I think

I'm so f***ing lucky

My parents got it last week at Comp USA or some shit. They had 3 PS3s there for possibly a week and no one decided to go there and check...or it might have been at a GameStop close to that store...cant remember.

I'm just glad I got it. I've been trying to download some demos seeing as I dont have any games for it, didnt ask for any...didnt think I'd actually get a PS3. I had the "Resistance" demo at 89% but then my internet connection failed :(

Yeah it does look awesome! Anyways I got: shorts, a hoody, a new backpack, this small car thingy I wanted to try out and soon my parents are going to give me money to buy 3 new games (LCS, VCS and Madden NFL 07) all for the price of $60. THEN I'll probably get a new TV but that's later (cause they threw out my old one when we were moving and said they were going to buy me one but never did so now they are :) Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

Green 4GB iPod nano:

gif3sl6.jpg

Samsung 5MP digital camera:

samsungdigimaxs500silvevz4.gif

Money and gift cards which I shall turn into new computer parts, Gears of War, BF2142, an Xbox Live subscription, clothes, and movies:

gif4nh0.jpg

Family Guy Vol. 4:

gif1iq2.jpg

Oh yeah and I forgot to post what I got for my birthday on December 5th:

gif2qr0.jpg

Except for clothes, every single item I received requires or is electronic in some way. :yup: