DareDevilX

My new bike

I got your PM that you managed to download it.

For everyone,there's a little bug if you are using Playboy version.When you replace txd you should

open carcol.dat with notepad and find a line that begins with nrg500 and change that line in

nrg500, 23,23

If you do that everything should work just fine.

Looks great! Ty for the download.

Edit: OMG!

Everyone, install the DaredevilX one. it is soooo awesome. Also when you can, do all flames, then spawn that NRG. Elite awesomeness.

Edited by Spartan

Srry to nag but have you started my bike yet. Also can i make a slight change so that on one side it says X GTA X and on the other it says TheGTAPlace. Saves u from makin 2 bikes...

No,I haven't started making you a bike yet...I don't have time to throw away...I'll start as soon as i have time.Anyway it's impossible that on one side it says X GTA X and on another TGTAP cause all cars,bikes,boats and planes have to be same on both sides in GTA so I'll make you just ONE bike which says X GTA X on both sides. :P

OK firstly they gonna replace NRG-500 and

colours

1. Black and a light green.

2. Black and dark blue (not too dark, must be able to tell difference between black and blue)

3. Black and grey

tires same as normal

wheels front wheel black, rear wheel green, blue or grey (depends on colour of the bike match them pLz)

Tell me if u need more info.

I'm currently making the skin.I'll try it out tomorrow....

EDIT:As soon as I wrote this ^^^ my computer blacked out(I dunno why) so everything I got now is my laptop.I'm too lazy to turn on my computer again so I'll finish the skin tomorrow.Anyway expect your bike tomorrow.

Edited by DareDevilX

It looks kinda, plain tbh. Why not mess around with some of the other textures on it like the metal / brake disks? Ill put up some maps of the bike in this post. And I'll also make a topic about my bike :)

post-3352-1167133299_thumb.png post-3352-1167133370_thumb.png

(Both of these maps were made by Eric240 at www.gtastunting.com/forums)

That's awesome man.

That's my kinda bike :worship:

I`m new here, so what better way is there then to show you mine?

gallery14.jpg

The Suzuki GSXR1000 with custom "Marxly Special" on the side, my stunt bike :thumbsup:

gallery15.jpg

The custom name paint job.