Halo 3 ***SPOILERS***

Artur

Well what can I say but Halo 3 is going to be awesome! This is a thread where you can talk about Halo 3, what you know about it, what you want in it and anything else. I have rounded up 3 trailers which I give full credit to Bungie as not to copyright and you have probably seen the first one but maybe not the other two. But first of all here's a link to Wikipedia where it shows most of the basics and where I got most of my info from so trust at your own risk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_3

Trailer 1: Is just an old one released at E3 this year which shows

Master Chief in New Mombasa where Convenant Banshees and ships are flying all around what may be the Ark which is the where Guilty Spark 343 in Halo 2 said where you activate the other rings (Halos).

It's just better to watch the video so http://youtube.com/watch?v=Enx1m8cP7VY

ESPN Trailer: This was on during Monday Night Football

showing two kids (one of them possible being John A.K.A. Master Chief) laying in a field under the stars talking about space when you hear a Convenant mortar and you are seeing from the view of Master Chief and he supposedly got flipped of a Warthog maybe and finds his helmet, puts it on. Tells the marines he's still there, and just before another mortar hits he takes out some sort of grenadish type looking thing throws it onto the ground and a bubble shield forms over him protecting him from the mortar. He then starts running jumps off a cliff into a pack of Brutes with the center one have a Have like Tartarus in Halo 2 with the Fist of Rukt.

Just click

and watch :)

Trailer 3 isn't really a trailer but is actually a ViDoc (video documentary) all about Brutes and how they have been changed and redesigned in Halo 3. Shows possible gameplay footage but may change later on. Very nice and gives you a first look at them. http://gamevideos.com/video/id/8082/

So what do you guys think post your opinions and predictions etc.! Man I can't wait for Halo 3!

Edited by Artur

Hmmm. I don't know, they work fine my computer. Where'd you hear Tec that there are going to be ATVs which awesome by the way? Some new things that interest me are the new weapons: Bubble Shield, Brute Hammer and the Dual Wieldable Swords with which you can probably do combos and blocks. Check out the Brute ViDoc and it will show a model Elite killing a Brute with two swords. The Brutes look much more detailed and cooler! Man this game is gonna kick ass.

Edit: Your right tilly something is wrong with the links, I'll fix it now. Thanks for telling me!

Edited by Artur

What it takes 30 mins to load the video? Well I have noticed that YouTube is getting kinda slow but I thought that was my crappy computer. Where'd you see the ATV Tec? Ah I'll just check it out myself.

Edit: Doesn't take that long to load the video, pretty worth it you get to see some nice graphics and the Chief almost in action. Probably just exaggerating.

Edited by Artur

I have dial-up. It took at least thirty minutes to load two minutes of that GTA:SA Introduction video I posted a few months ago.

I saw the ATV in a beta screenshot. One of my friends was looking for Halo 3 pics during keyboarding class and found a few pics featuring the ATV on a very familiar map.

Who cares? Halo is the most overrated piece of shit I've ever played. All you do in the game is shoot someone and occasionally drive somthing. Im sure online isn't any better, with big hitboxes, sticky reticule, 0 recoil but 100% accuracy weapons, 1 hit kill weapons and vehicle whores, mostly tanks and banshee. To finish it off, some lame ass ending because the game was rushed faster than an average game of Counter Strike.

Okay, you're talking about one of the most critically acclaimed games in recent years. And the ending you're describing is only to Halo 2. We're talking about Halo 3. Not the imperfections of the past games, where there was few. I bet it's only overrated to you because you've never played it. I'm just guessing, but you are the guy who told me to get a PS3 when my Xbox 360 fried.......

Okay, you're talking about one of the most critically acclaimed games in recent years. And the ending you're describing is only to Halo 2. We're talking about Halo 3. Not the imperfections of the past games, where there was few. I bet it's only overrated to you because you've never played it. I'm just guessing, but you are the guy who told me to get a PS3 when my Xbox 360 fried.......

Heh, don't expect an imediate response from him. He's taking a vacation ;)

Since this is a halo 3 topic, I was wondering if I were to get a 360.. would this be on top of the "games to own" list? And eh, I've not got much money, so I wouldn't be able to do multiplayer.. is it good without?

Who cares? Halo is the most overrated piece of shit I've ever played. All you do in the game is shoot someone and occasionally drive somthing. Im sure online isn't any better, with big hitboxes, sticky reticule, 0 recoil but 100% accuracy weapons, 1 hit kill weapons and vehicle whores, mostly tanks and banshee. To finish it off, some lame ass ending because the game was rushed faster than an average game of Counter Strike.

Yeah, because you have never played it online, so you know exactly what it's like. Shut your fat mouth kid, you don't know anything. Halo 2 multiplayer isn't the best I've ever played but it does "make" the game for me so if you're a big campaign buff, Skyline, get it, but I would highly recommend utilizing the Xbox Live Gold free weekends to play online.

ok WTF is your problem,first you say my first computer is shit, now you say halo is shit. You must have a very small temper or just some kid that doesnt like shooting games,like chris82 said "Shut your fat mouth kid"