General Lee swap to Charger RT

Heavenly_Blade

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I didn't want to double post but its taking too long for anyone to reply and I guess this way it will remind people about this thread. do you all hate me now because I talk too much? lol and no I'm not emo.

EDIT: i forgot to mention that i have noticed that i am like the only one with this at the botom of my personal thingy:

Rating: < 0 ( ) 10 >

<<<<<<<<< anyone know what the deal is?

Edited by Heavenly_Blade

To MrLlamaLlama: Yeah, I know there is an edit function. If you were to READ the posts I made you would realize that I explained my reasoning for double posting. I try to prevent it but I also would like this topic to stay up near the top so we all can tell that its still active.

To Slayer: thanks man. but I think I may have fixed it. I think the Rancher is About the same size as the sandking right? still testing though. and Thanks again!

To Wheelman101: whats up with that? look up.

BTW: to all: any idea whats up with the visual format of the site? at first it was the old way, then for a while it was the new way (which looked amazing) and now its a mix. the reply section that is.

Well that's because some of the new IPB features require a new skin. Idk, Chris said he has to contact the maker of this skin to make skin files for this function.

@wheelman - What's wrong with you? Why have you suddenly started spamming?

@Blade - I'm not actually getting you, what's with that Rancher thingy? But yeah, I think they're about the same size.

@wheelman - What's wrong with you? Why have you suddenly started spamming?

@Blade - I'm not actually getting you, what's with that Rancher thingy? But yeah, I think they're about the same size.

Lol yeah. I replaced the buffalo and it drove for a while then locked up. so I'm thinking replace something that's about the same size and shape of the original sandking. So I thought the rancher would work better. Any thoughts on my madness?

Wheelman101 started spamming? ps. @ wheelman: Did you end up posting that shirt for me? lol

Yeah you see, I did the exact same thing as it's done in the clear NRG mod (decals removed). But somehow it did crash your game.

LOL oh yeah forgot to update. Plus i didnt want to double post. but yeah i got it to work with the rancher but i still cant get CJ to hop through the window. I set the handeling line and the vehicles. IDE properly and i made sure it sayed bf inject where it said null ( did everything properly and went over all the obvious things like checking to make sure I didnt do every thing for the rnchlure and set everything) and it still wont hop through. someone please try to set it so that he hops through on their rancher and see if its just me or if it just cant be done.