Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never got that sort of problem, though I did change all of my settings before playing games on my PS3.

I know but I think it was something to do with HDMI,

Guys just need some feedback

For £495 Im going to get a PS3 with 2 SIXAXIS controllers and 2 games (RFOM , COD3)

I thinks its worth it but I just want to ask what you guys think.

I think it sounds pretty damn nice you know, if that's how you feel, go for it man. Personally I wouldn't buy a PS3 yet, IMO the PS3 still doesn't have any good games, but yeah man, they're coming, they're coming. So I'm gonna wait a while... Take it easy... Oh yeah... And then buy it :) Oh yeah 2 controllers may come in handy you know, yeah as I said, either you wait or go for it, it's up to you.

I never got that sort of problem, though I did change all of my settings before playing games on my PS3.

I know but I think it was something to do with HDMI,

Guys just need some feedback

For £495 Im going to get a PS3 with 2 SIXAXIS controllers and 2 games (RFOM , COD3)

I thinks its worth it but I just want to ask what you guys think.

Get Full Auto 2 instead of Call of Duty 3. I'm going to be getting RFOM and FA2. I heard COD3 wasn't even really that good...but I just heard that from people that have played the 360 version.

BTW, do you guys think I should make list of games that each PS3 owner on here has? This would be so that those of you with the same games would have someone you know to play against or with online...if the games were online capatible.

Yeah there are still some great games on the PS2, really great games that you can't miss. The PS3 looks so damn interesting, ffs I'm getting really excited to own one, I'll probably buy one real soon, but still IMO there aren't really any good games out yet, sure they are good but not really killer, if you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to play Saints Row on the PS3, should be out this spring, then maybe I'll buy one.

Yeah there are still some great games on the PS2, really great games that you can't miss. The PS3 looks so damn interesting, ffs I'm getting really excited to own one, I'll probably buy one real soon, but still IMO there aren't really any good games out yet, sure they are good but not really killer, if you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to play Saints Row on the PS3, should be out this spring, then maybe I'll buy one.

I dunno I think I will definetly get one during the easter holidays.

Ps3player, That is one hell of a deal. Where is that coming from?

I think you should go for it, on line play on Resistance ^_^

BTW, do you guys think I should make list of games that each PS3 owner on here has? This would be so that those of you with the same games would have someone you know to play against or with online...if the games were online capatible.

Yeah, Go for it (where have I said that before). It shouldn't to hard when there is only two people :lol: Plus after just seeing the first post I should tell you I am not changing my name.

Edited by Ciaran

Alright man, well I'm certainly going to get Saints Row for the PS3, seems pretty damn interesting you know. :) Anyone getting Oblivion on PS3? I think I'll be getting it, because my PC can't really handle the game that great when it comes to the graphics, yeah I've got a pretty good comp and I'm damn proud over it but when playing Oblivion it lags once in a while, and yeah I've tried the display options too. And I really liked the game so why not get it on the PS3 you know.

Yesterday I played Grand Turismo HD. The AI is awfull (talking about those people standing at the side of the track) and the graphics are far from HD. Really nothing special about it.

Also Motor Storm.. Disappointing. Really..

Major news, PS3 price dropped to £399.99 at play.com and WH Smith

If they need a price drop that soon it isn't doing good business. But good news anyway.

Edited by Jace

Yesterday I played Grand Turismo HD. The AI is awefull (talking about those people standing at the side of the track) and the graphics are far from HD. Really nothing special about it.

Also Motor Storm.. Disappointing. Really..

Major news, PS3 price dropped to £399.99 at play.com and WH Smith

If they need a price drop that soon it isn't doing good business. But good news anyway.

I am not sure if its a price drop from Sony, more like individual retailers wanting parents to get something for the kids for Easter. WH Smith offer goes after 19th April but play.com hasn't said anything yet.