Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah man, Konami is behind the PES-series. Well I wouldn't worry too much about it, I think that FIFA 08 is going to come out on the PS3, besides I found some old info on the web that says:

The first FIFA game on PS3 will be FIFA 08 in Autumn 2007 said Thomas Zeitner, president of EA Germany at Games Convention. Apparently EA got the dev kits too late to make 07 for the PS3, so it will be skipped. Mystery solved - GamersReports.com

Yeah man, seems like the mystery is solved you know...

Yeah man, Konami is behind the PES-series. Well I wouldn't worry too much about it, I think that FIFA 08 is going to come out on the PS3, besides I found some old info on the web that says:
The first FIFA game on PS3 will be FIFA 08 in Autumn 2007 said Thomas Zeitner, president of EA Germany at Games Convention. Apparently EA got the dev kits too late to make 07 for the PS3, so it will be skipped. Mystery solved - GamersReports.com

Yeah man, seems like the mystery is solved you know...

Thanks man, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be on the PS3 but I guess all sport games come out on all consoles.

Then you have all summer to enjoy it. Hey be grateful you are getting one, I didn't think my Mum would let me get one, but I did, and on launch day.

Make sure you do good in your exams though :P

I just hope the price has dropped a bit by then but I think I will do good in my exams but they are GCSE ones so I have to try hard.

Well everyone who has a PS3, congratulations all! And ps3player, June, that's nothing man, we're almost there. Anyway man, has anyone played Virtua Tennis 3? I was a big fan of Virtua Tennis 1 and 2 and Virtua Tennis 3 seems great man, but why in the hell doesn't the PS3-version have online play? The Xbox 360-version has it, so why not the PS3-version? Huh? I don't know man but too bad it doesn't have online play on the PS3-version, I was really looking forward playing Virtua Tennis 3 online on the PS3 someday.

Well if you ask me, yeah they are, Virtua Tennis 1 & 2 were great man, I really enjoyed them you know. And yeah man, I've heard the PS3-version uses the tilt-function, but according to some gamesite I read, it is pretty damn difficult, but yeah, would certainly be a new experience you know. Too bad, I mean, damn, too bad the PS3-version doesn't have online play, I mean, that's really low you know, real low, know what I'm saying. The Xbox 360-version has it, why not the PS3-version, that's a mystery you know. We deserve an explanation you know.

Well if you ask me, yeah they are, Virtua Tennis 1 & 2 were great man, I really enjoyed them you know. And yeah man, I've heard the PS3-version uses the tilt-function, but according to some gamesite I read, it is pretty damn difficult, but yeah, would certainly be a new experience you know. Too bad, I mean, damn, too bad the PS3-version doesn't have online play, I mean, that's really low you know, real low, know what I'm saying. The Xbox 360-version has it, why not the PS3-version, that's a mystery you know. We deserve an explanation you know.

I know...

I'm not that big into Tennis games so I guess I will be alright.

The motion sensing doesn't really work. Mainly cause the controller just isn't shaped on a way making those movements easy. Virtua tennis plays like crap if you use the motion sensing. The normal controls are good though. Just looks a little darker then the 360 version. No real difference in graphics exept for that.

I know...

I'm not that big into Tennis games so I guess I will be alright.

Sigh...

Anyway man, well if Virtua Tennis 3 were the only reason I would go for a PS3 then I would have gone for an Xbox 360 instead, and play Virtua Tennis 3 online, easy choice you know. But, the PS3 seems pretty damn interesting and all, but too bad they're losing more and more exclusives, know what I'm saying. Just recently I read about FFXIII, and it looks like it's not staying PS3-exclusive, well nothing has been confirmed so far but according to Hironobu Sakaguchi, the creator of the FF-series it would be a wise choice going multiplatform. Well, at least it will show up on the PS3, so everything is cool man, but you can save pretty damn much by getting FFXIII on the Xbox 360 you know. I certainly hope there's coming better games on the PS3 that's not just on the Xbox 360 you know.

Edited by GTAPlayer