Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah man, I think you have to use an internet modem, not sure but I think all you need to do is pretty much just connecting the ethernet cable to your PS3 and then later go thru the settings or something. I don't have a PS3, but I wish I had one, damn price. Anyway man, I'm glad it's free to use it you know.

Shit man, congratulations ps3player! Not bad, not bad at all, real fresh. Damn... You like it? I'm sure you do, is it as quiet as they've been saying? A PS3 owner, and you were going to get one in late June... but already now, even better. Did you get any game on it? If not, you can always download demos. Well have a blast with your new PS3.

Shit man, congratulations ps3player! Not bad, not bad at all, real fresh. Damn... You like it? I'm sure you do, is it as quiet as they've been saying? A PS3 owner, and you were going to get one in late June... but already now, even better. Did you get any game on it? If not, you can always download demos. Well have a blast with your new PS3.

I have got motorstorm and double agent, both excellent games. Though I haven't played motorstorm yet.

My PSN account is Chargr (exactly like that)

I got Resistance, NFS Carbon, and thinking of what game to get next?

Is NFS Carbon online?

@Ciaran, I've edited your name.

Yeah its online but not many people play so I really don't get into it. I'll play you if you have it?

No, unfortunately I don't have it. It's the first Need For Speed game I didn't buy. I just wanted to know so I could mark it as online or not.

BTW, I've added you onto my PSN buddy list. I haven't been on to check to see if you added me or not.

EDIT

------

SLIGHT ANNOUNCMENT: I've added the content from my "PlayStation Home" Topic onto the main post in this topic since that topic some what died. I've reached the max capacity for pics in the main post, so I'll have to post new screens throughout this topic. I'll post updates for it in here instead of the other topic.

Edited by Original GTA Master

You got Motorstorm and Double Agent? Whoa shit man, good choice, well if it now was your choice. Anyway man, what can I say, congratulations, damn... Must feel good eh? Now if I could afford a PS3 today I'd probably get Motorstorm, oh yeah, anytime. I've seen the trailers and it looks awesome you know, I've also seen the reviews in gaming magazines and it's not always the best but, well, that's them you know, so it's up to me to see if it really can deliver, know what I'm saying. But anyway man, great, now you're GTA IV-secured, if you know what I mean.

Did you get your internet working? Plus I downloaded a demo of Motorstorm and using the Motion Sensor is brilliant, changing the cars, driving, best thing ever.

But if anyone is getting a PS3 I would get (Which I got it) Resistance, best game for the PS3, no doubt.

Motion sensor on Motorstorm is unreal but I am hooked on Double Agent, Its really good but I need to get a wireless connection thing so I can go online with the PS3.

GTAPLAYER, I am GTAIV secured but I am still not thinking about pre ordering it yet.

Did you get your internet working? Plus I downloaded a demo of Motorstorm and using the Motion Sensor is brilliant, changing the cars, driving, best thing ever.

But if anyone is getting a PS3 I would get (Which I got it) Resistance, best game for the PS3, no doubt.

Motion sensor on Motorstorm is unreal but I am hooked on Double Agent, Its really good but I need to get a wireless connection thing so I can go online with the PS3.

GTAPLAYER, I am GTAIV secured but I am still not thinking about pre ordering it yet.

Like I said in the one topic, I pre-ordered GTAIV so I'm garrenteed to get the game...I mean, I know I was going to get it eventually...but it's nice to be 100% sure about it. I'm thinking about making a third color code for the first post for Pre-orders. :thumbsup:

But yeah, Resistance is the best game for the PS3...for now.

Well, I'm glad, it feels so damn good, I've pre-ordered GTA IV, so I'm all secured you know. And yeah man, I've pre-ordered the PS3-version, which means... Yeah, I'm getting a PS3... But it might take some time you know.

Hopefully you get your PS3 before GTA IV comes out because it would really suck to have a GTA IV PS3 game sitting around yet no PS3. Though I bet you will get one by that time.

Well, I'm glad, it feels so damn good, I've pre-ordered GTA IV, so I'm all secured you know. And yeah man, I've pre-ordered the PS3-version, which means... Yeah, I'm getting a PS3... But it might take some time you know.

Hopefully you get your PS3 before GTA IV comes out because it would really suck to have a GTA IV PS3 game sitting around yet no PS3. Though I bet you will get one by that time.

Yeah man, that would really suck not having a PS3 when the game has arrived. I've already saved up some cash and all, and it's a long way till October, so I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to have a PS3 when GTA IV is out.

Edit: Could the PS3 with the 80 gigabyte HDD come earlier than we thought? Yeah man, this pic of the 80-gig-version looks pretty damn real you know, nothing has been confirmed or anything but you never know, it might show up earlier than we expected.

post-9284-1177605192_thumb.jpg

Here's the link --> PS3 80GB Already In The Wild

Edited by GTAPlayer

I have a massive problem with the PS3, none of ym PS2 games is working on it, whats wrong with it?

in the PS store theres a download that helps you play PS1/PS2 games on your PS3 if they dont work. It should be in the software, check it out.

Oh right so I can update the software on my PS3, thx Charger was getting worried there, when I get that rooter thing I will do it right away .

Just a tiny little new, well just heard that if you're a owner of PES6, the PS2-version, then you might have had some problems running it online on the PS3? Well heard that if you have the new firmware 1.7 it should fix the problem you know.

Yeah I heard that too but I aint geting any new football games now because the seoson is nearly over. I will buy PES 7 which will come out on PS3.

BTW you iknow Driver for PS3 I might be getting it, it looks good and is it a PS3 exclusive?