Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you know?It is a Bravia one,yeah,KDL 26U3000,it`s a good TV,if I say so.I got it from Sainsburys.

How big is it, what's the resolution and how much did it cost?

Do the PS3 graphics look any better? How much better?

26",1280x768,£300-£350,yes,it`s awesome!

The graphics are so cool,you should play Uncharted:Drake`s Fortune with a HDTV,the graphics blow you away!

Everything seems so realistic and lifelike.

How do you know?It is a Bravia one,yeah,KDL 26U3000,it`s a good TV,if I say so.I got it from Sainsburys.

The graphics are so cool,you should play Uncharted:Drake`s Fortune with a HDTV,the graphics blow you away!

Yeah, I just bought Uncharted and I have a HD TV and it looks really good.

the 1280X768 is throughing me off. Is that 720 or 1080?

the 1280X768 is throughing me off. Is that 720 or 1080?

It`s 720p,well,I chose for it to be 1280x768,but it can also be 1366xI forgot.

Edited by GTA Don

I'm getting an HDTV Samsung Plasma TV but its only 26". I have a question, will I have to buy the HDMI Cables for my PS3, so I can get the true PS3 Graphics? Or are the red/white/yellow cables just fine?

I use both the yellow,red and white cables and the HDMI lead.The grapchics are uber!

My PS3 came with the HDMI lead,bundle pack,but I think if you truly want to get the PS3`s

true graphics,buy the HDMI cable.Has anyone downloaded the demo of The Club? I

downloaded it and it`s shit,a total waste,the description actually had me fooled,I thought,hmm...

why not? Sounds like a good game,how wrong was I...

Edited by GTA Don

I'm getting an HDTV Samsung Plasma TV but its only 26". I have a question, will I have to buy the HDMI Cables for my PS3, so I can get the true PS3 Graphics? Or are the red/white/yellow cables just fine?

I use both the yellow,red and white cables and the HDMI lead.The grapchics are uber!

So you put Both cables because you want to? is that necessary? Or do you only need one cable?

So you put Both cables because you want to? is that necessary? Or do you only need one cable?

I do.I don`t know.I don`t know.

I just finished Ratchet and clank: Future Tools of Destruction, I tell you guys, you should buy this game.

I was never really in to Ratchet and Clank, but I played a demo before and it seemed pretty good...just not good enough to buy...and I don't rent games.

Anyways, I stumbled onto a topic on the official PlayStation forums that asked people what they were looking forward to with PlayStation Home.

So I thought that would be a good idea for this topic.

What are you guys looking forward to with PlayStation Home?