Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll should try to host a Grand Theft Auto fan club type thing on there. :P

I heard that there are already gangs forming in the closed beta for Home, which might work nicely with the GTA fan club thingy-do.

Here's what I mentioned on the official forum.

I think just being able to hang out with friends and meet new people is pretty cool. Now that I have the PlayStation Eye, I won't have to talk using the word pad or what ever...so that's a plus.

I'm just hoping that people won't get too offensive, because I like to joke around and I'm sarcastic most of the time. I also hope there aren't really annoying people. I just want everyone to get along so we could all enjoy PlayStation Home...but this isn't a perfect world.

I'm really looking forward to customizing my character/avatar and living space. Most of all, I really want to explore through Home and see what kind of cool things we could do.

As long as the PlayStation CARDS are out at the time Home is, I'll be fine...because I want to deck out my living space to the max!

I'm willing to pay thousands of dollars on a virtual house...pfff...not really, but maybe a few bucks every once and a while.

I'll should try to host a Grand Theft Auto fan club type thing on there. :P

I heard that there are already gangs forming in the closed beta for Home, which might work nicely with the GTA fan club thingy-do.

Here's what I mentioned on the official forum.

I think just being able to hang out with friends and meet new people is pretty cool. Now that I have the PlayStation Eye, I won't have to talk using the word pad or what ever...so that's a plus.

I'm just hoping that people won't get too offensive, because I like to joke around and I'm sarcastic most of the time. I also hope there aren't really annoying people. I just want everyone to get along so we could all enjoy PlayStation Home...but this isn't a perfect world.

I'm really looking forward to customizing my character/avatar and living space. Most of all, I really want to explore through Home and see what kind of cool things we could do.

As long as the PlayStation CARDS are out at the time Home is, I'll be fine...because I want to deck out my living space to the max!

I'm willing to pay thousands of dollars on a virtual house...pfff...not really, but maybe a few bucks every once and a while.

What does the PlayStation Eye do exactly?

I hope Home is free though.I`m also looking forward to customizing my character/avatar and I hope you can buy apartments with virtual money,I don`t want to have to pay.It would be cool if all the PlayStation 3 owners on TGTAP could form a clan on Home.

Btw,when is it coming out?

What does the PlayStation Eye do exactly?

I hope Home is free though.I`m also looking forward to customizing my character/avatar and I hope you can buy apartments with virtual money,I don`t want to have to pay.It would be cool if all the PlayStation 3 owners on TGTAP could form a clan on Home.

Btw,when is it coming out?

The PlayStation Eye, which only cost $39.99 if you buy it seperatly, allows you to create videos, take pictures and record audio with the ability to edit all three. You could also have video chat and use it as a mic during online games, including PlayStation Home...when it comes out. I think it's a bargin, you should get one.

Home is coming out this Summer unless it doesn't get another freaking delay. There's suppose to be a open beta soon but who knows at this point... And yes it's absolutely free.

Aw shit, I didn't think it'd come out that late...Oh well, that just gives me more than enough time to play GTAIV.

Phew...*wipes sweat off brow*

I hope the PlayStation Cards are going to come out around the same time of Home.

Well if Home is coming out in the summer then the cards should be out before. I think some time between now and March.

I'm buying a PS3 soon (next week actually) and I'm disappointed that I have to get a 40GB model.

Why did Sony decide to stop making the 60GB model?

I mean the 40GB one can't play PS2 games which is annoying, but I'm glad that it at least has wireless.

Well you could always keep your PS2 and play the PS2 games on it. You never know, there might be an update for it some day.

Not sure whether to post this here, but blu-ray is definetly winning the format war right now and has been backed by a lot of big companies. There are rumours that Paramount might switch from HD DVD to Blu-ray, wouldn't be surprised because most movies (films) are blu-ray exclusive.

Anyway on to PS news

Anyone know when the DS3 controllers are out in the UK? I seriously need them.

New PSN Update:

Downloadable Games

# Super Stardust HD Demo (free demo, $9.99 full game)

Add-on Game Content

# Folklore Add-On #3 "The Alchemist Pack"" ($3.99)

# Folklore Add-On #4 ""The Origin of Belgae"" ($3.99)

# Folklore Add-on Bundle 2 ($5.99)

This Folklore Add-on Bundle includes- "The Alchemist Pack" and the "The Origin of Belgae" Add-Ons. Each add-on includes four side quests, plus an extra Folk to capture and alternative costumes for Ellen.

Rock Band

# "Number of the Beast" – Iron Maiden($1.99)

# "Interstate Love Song" - Stone Temple Pilots ($1.99)

# "Die, All Right!" – The Hives ($1.99)

Need for Speed ProStreet

# McLaren F1 ($2.99)

# NFS: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ($2.99)

Demos

# Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Demo

PS one Classics for PS3 / PSP

# Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back ($5.99)

Game Videos

# Burnout Paradise Guns N' Roses Network Trailer (free)

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers

# Spiderwick Chronicles Trailer #2(free)

# First Sunday Trailer (free)

PS3 Themes

# PAIN Jarvis Theme (free)

# PAIN The Dude Theme (free)

Not sure whether to post this here, but blu-ray is definetly winning the format war right now and has been backed by a lot of big companies. There are rumours that Paramount might switch from HD DVD to Blu-ray, wouldn't be surprised because most movies (films) are blu-ray exclusive.

Anyway on to PS news

Anyone know when the DS3 controllers are out in the UK? I seriously need them.

One advantage of living in the Middle East is that all the game shops get stuff from Japan when its released, so I can go and buy a White or Black DS3 controller for £28 :)

Not sure when there out in the UK, but if I get round to buying one I'll tell you how it compares to the DS2.