R and C: Tools of destruction

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Resistance: Fall of man

Assassin's Creed

Rainbow 6 Vegas

Tony Hawk's Project 8

The Elder Scrols: Oblivion

Call of Duty 4

What's your PSN name and are FEAR or Rachet and Clank online???

You should already know my PSN name since I already added you to my friend list in the PS3, I'm smothboy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's yet another update heading our way soon.

Here are some of the other new features/enhancements that will be included in Firmware v2.20:

• The ability to copy PS3 Music and Photo playlists to a PSP system. We introduced the ability to create Music and Photo playlists on the PS3 in firmware update v2.0. Now you can easily export your playlists to your PSP.
  • You can now play DivX and WMV format files that are over 2 GB. In addition, you can now display subtitles when viewing DivX files.
  • Resume Play - begin playing a DVD or BD disc from the point where you previously stopped it, even if you eject the disc and insert a different movie or game.
  • Use your PSP as a remote control to play back your music files on your PS3 without turning on your TV.
  • The Internet browser now displays some web pages faster. In addition [save Target] has been added as an option under file. This option lets you save a file that is linked to a web page to your PS3 hard drive or storage media.

There are a few other tweaks and upgrades included in v2.20 - we’ll provide more specifics as the update is about to go live.

SOURCE

OGTAM, you forgot one on that list, with the next update the PS3's Blu-ray player will be updated to profile 2.0, making it the first BD-Live enabled player (and final spec player) on the market! Funny, that list missed the biggest thing in the update! :P

I think it mentioned it. I just copied and pasted straight from the official site. I don't try to find other info in other places other than the official site.

OGTAM, you forgot one on that list, with the next update the PS3's Blu-ray player will be updated to profile 2.0, making it the first BD-Live enabled player (and final spec player) on the market! Funny, that list missed the biggest thing in the update! :P

Also funny is that I will have to download this update yet I will never use it. It does nothing to enhance my GAMING experience...

Btw... Resistance 2 logo was revealed.

Also funny is that I will have to download this update yet I will never use it. It does nothing to enhance my GAMING experience...

Btw... Resistance 2 logo was revealed.

Speaking of Resistance, I'm trying to beat it and I don't think I'm that far in the game. I'm only at the part where they mention the stalkers...so I'm not sure how far that is.

Firmware 2.20 is now live! I'm downloading it right now.

It's a pretty cool firmware update, but once they add the ability to access the XMB I hope you could be in a video chat and listen to music at the same. Then I could be on the shitter while my friend is over and put it in remote play and watch him through the PS Eye and blast my music and see his reaction...He'd be so confused...LOL.

I logged in on PSN and I got a message about a beta of GTA IV from Rockstar Games. Saying that I should try out a beta of GTA IV. Has anyone else got this? I even have pictures. But I'm not sure if it's real or not. But I replied and said yes anyways lol.

Congrats if that's for real ...... I wish I had a PS 3 already.

I logged in on PSN and I got a message about a beta of GTA IV from Rockstar Games. Saying that I should try out a beta of GTA IV. Has anyone else got this? I even have pictures. But I'm not sure if it's real or not. But I replied and said yes anyways lol.

So was there a friend request? How did they send you the message?

Nope. No friend request. I signed in, just to check if there were any new demos or a new trailer of GTA IV, then this little box comes up telling me I have a message. So I read it, sounded convincing, they told me to reply with a "Yes" and I did. Not sure if it's legit or just some scam.

Nope. No friend request. I signed in, just to check if there were any new demos or a new trailer of GTA IV, then this little box comes up telling me I have a message. So I read it, sounded convincing, they told me to reply with a "Yes" and I did. Not sure if it's legit or just some scam.

Where was the message? You can't get sent a message if you're not friends with someone on there. If you didn't know them prior to sending it then it would come through as a friend request.

You CAN recieve messages from people even if there not your friend OGTAM. It could be a scam, but if it is real then you are one lucky fuck! Oh and it's not a friend request.

Btw GTA Don how come your never online on PSN?

I've tried sending messages to people that weren't on my friends list and it told me to add them first.

You CAN recieve messages from people even if there not your friend OGTAM. It could be a scam, but if it is real then you are one lucky fuck! Oh and it's not a friend request.

Meh, never bothered to sign in. Occasionally I do, just to check if there's any updates to the Playstation Store, messages etc. Aww, I haven't received a response yet. Maybe it was all a lie. :(

Meh, never bothered to sign in. Occasionally I do, just to check if there's any updates to the Playstation Store, messages etc. Aww, I haven't received a response yet. Maybe it was all a lie. :(

Hes gonna ask for your Number and Address, so watch out. Anyways everyone knows R* doesn't get people out of random to test out their games.