Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

^ I recommend you get Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, it's a superb 1 player game and the graphics are amazing. COD4, unless you already have it, MGS4, if you're an MGS fan, Motorstorm, a fun off-road racing game and it's dirt cheap now (no pun intended), and maybe Ratchet & Clank. COD4 and Uncharted are must buys, IMO.

I'm now level 25 or 26 on COD4, I'm really rising up now. I hope to be level 55 by the time I go back to Uni, around mid September. BTW there's still quite a few friend requests I sent out that haven't been accepted yet, what's taking so long? Hurry up and add me so I can beat you. :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Shame the COD4 one player is so pitifully short, I can get through it in around 2 hours. Online is a joy however, if you can ignore all the idiots babbling over their mics. And Uncharted is difficult if you play it on a high setting, it'll last a month or 2.

Alright, so I'm gonna play COD4 and then GTA4 for a while, if anyone's interested.

^ Shame the COD4 one player is so pitifully short, I can get through it in around 2 hours. Online is a joy however, if you can ignore all the idiots babbling over their mics. And Uncharted is difficult if you play it on a high setting, it'll last a month or 2.

Alright, so I'm gonna play COD4 and then GTA4 for a while, if anyone's interested.

Haha I have a mic, I don't sing ABBA over it though. I hate idiots who do that. I might be on COD4 too (weekend! :)) so maybe I'll see you.

Did anyone here get an email about Home? There was a closed beta and some people got an email with a code that they had to enter somewhere. A lot of people said they downloaded the Home theme to get it but the theme is yet to appear on the PS Store for me.

The Home theme is on the US store (typical). If you were a US PlayStation store user and downloaded that theme then some people would be picked to join the closed home beta based on your time spent on the PSN.

37 Trophies! Uncharted Drake's Fortune is really good, I think if you haven't then you should definitely get it. It really is a PS3 must have!

LOL I'm just not that into Bluetooth headsets, especially if they're for PS3. I'd just like something comfortable around the ears, w/ a microphone, just something that doesn't make your ears bleed. BTW, I completed MGS4 a couple of days ago on Liquid Easy, only took me 3 days, I think I only died twice throughout the whole game.

I ordered a vertical stand for my PS3 last week, should arrive in October. :( Next thing to buy is a headset so I can chat online. I would like to get a USB keyboard, just not necessary right now.

i has a specail edition MGS4 headset :P

Bastard :P

I would love to have that

X2!!! Lee you lucky bastard.

:P tis uber, flashes blue on the side when it is on, gorgeous :P