Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to get a headset so I could use it with Resistance and PlayStation Home when it comes out.

Speaking of Resistance, I was going to register for that tournament but then I thought about how if they caught me that I might get kicked off of the PlayStation Network...which would suck because I want to play PlayStation Home really bad. So I didn't register.

Aww man, I can't wait for PlayStation Home...It's gonna be kick ass. I'm so glad my friend didn't talk me into getting an XBox 360 because they suck compared to the PlayStation 3.

Come one keep fanboyism low, I was too tired to go and get a headset today, thinking of going on Saturday, might get a game but I dont know which and recommendations?

What do you expect? This is the official PlayStation 3 topic. It wouldn't make sense if there wasn't "fanboyism" in here. Fanboyism is simply a strong opinion towards something...we're allowed to have opinions.

Erm, fanboyism isn't a "strong opinion". It's more like a blind opinion. Fanboys completely ignore anything good that the opposition has SIMPLY because it's the opposition. They down-talk and make fun of things simply because it isn't the team/company/person/website/design/store/etc. that they like. That's more than a "strong opinion".

Erm, fanboyism isn't a "strong opinion". It's more like a blind opinion. Fanboys completely ignore anything good that the opposition has SIMPLY because it's the opposition. They down-talk and make fun of things simply because it isn't the team/company/person/website/design/store/etc. that they like. That's more than a "strong opinion".

Well so far every time someone has said that I was acting like a fanboy it was when I was giving an opinion about something. So that's what I've been assuming a fanboy was.

Back on topic.

I'm thinking about getting the Godfather: Don's Edtion, but I don't know if it's any good. Could you go online with it?

Guys, have you seen the gaming line-up for winter? It looks absolutely amazing, loads of great games (Including Playstation Home) is coming out.

Also I will be getting a new bluetooth headset for the weekend, my friend is getting his PS3 so it is going to be great.

Is home going to be for free or do you have to pay for it? Is it on a system update or do you get it of the store?

Edited by Mpilk

Guys, have you seen the gaming line-up for winter? It looks absolutely amazing, loads of great games (Including Playstation Home) is coming out.

Also I will be getting a new bluetooth headset for the weekend, my friend is getting his PS3 so it is going to be great.

Is home going to be for free or do you have to pay for it? Is it on a system update or do you get it of the store?

It's a free download on the PlayStation STORE. You'll start off with an apartment and some things to place in it, but you'll have to pay for other houses and things to place in them. They said that there will be PlayStation Home rewards you'll get after you get achievments in certain games and unlock certain items you could place inside your home from games you purchase.

Edited by Original GTA Master