Official Playstation Discussion

Harwood Butcher

Just a tiny little new, well just heard that if you're a owner of PES6, the PS2-version, then you might have had some problems running it online on the PS3? Well heard that if you have the new firmware 1.7 it should fix the problem you know.

Yeah I heard that too but I aint geting any new football games now because the seoson is nearly over. I will buy PES 7 which will come out on PS3.

BTW you iknow Driver for PS3 I might be getting it, it looks good and is it a PS3 exclusive?

Do you have the link to the official site or some screens?

I'm not able to play any of my PS2 games online. It keeps saying that the connection times out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah man, June 1st... Well then I'm glad I'm wrong, that's surprising you know. Yeah man, I think Driver 5 is exclusive to PS3, but wouldn't surprise me if it shows up on the Xbox 360 later. But still, I don't think it's going to show up in June... Still believe it shows up next year, but who knows eh.

Well, Driver and Driver 2 were exclusive on the Playstation you know, later the PC-version of Driver showed up. But Driv3r and Driver Parallel Lines were also released on the Xbox you know. Also I've heard there's coming a Parallel Lines on Wii.

No, I didn't know that. I thought it was all exclusive to the PlayStation. Thanks for filling me in. :thumbsup:

Well, Driver and Driver 2 were exclusive on the Playstation you know, later the PC-version of Driver showed up. But Driv3r and Driver Parallel Lines were also released on the Xbox you know. Also I've heard there's coming a Parallel Lines on Wii.

No, I didn't know that. I thought it was all exclusive to the PlayStation. Thanks for filling me in. :thumbsup:

No problem man.

If Driver is coming out in June I will definetly be getting it though I haven't heard much about it.

The only thing I've heard about Driver 5 is that Ubisoft is now taking over, and that it will most likely get released in 2008. But it would be great if it comes out in June you know.

If Driver is coming out in June I will definetly be getting it though I haven't heard much about it.

The only thing I've heard about Driver 5 is that Ubisoft is now taking over, and that it will most likely get released in 2008. But it would be great if it comes out in June you know.

Yeah it would be good if it came out in June but when are you getting your PS3.

When they get new people to make the games the games end up turning out like shit. Look what happened to State of Emergency 2.

Well I don't know this is Ubisoft who are creating it and they have experience in creating games but I admit there must not be used to creating open world games. They create splinter cell games and Tom Clancys games.

Yeah well, when it comes to the Driver series, the last ones (Driv3r and Parallel Lines) hasn't really done that well IMO, Driver and Driver 2 were the only ones I truly enjoyed playing. So maybe it's good that Ubisoft is now taking over you know, so we'll see what they can do.

Well I'm not sure when I'm getting a PS3, but you can count on that I'm getting a PS3 before the GTA IV release, already pre-ordered it you know.

Yeah well, when it comes to the Driver series, the last ones (Driv3r and Parallel Lines) hasn't really done that well IMO, Driver and Driver 2 were the only ones I truly enjoyed playing. So maybe it's good that Ubisoft is now taking over you know, so we'll see what they can do.

Well I'm not sure when I'm getting a PS3, but you can count on that I'm getting a PS3 before the GTA IV release, already pre-ordered it you know.

You shouldn't have done that IMO, save all your money for the PS3 and then you know you can get GTAIV definetly, but now you have PRE - Ordered GTAIV you might not have a PS3 to play it on.

Just to ask, how much to you have saved so far? It took me quite a while, It's not like I had £500 odd just lying around lol

You people are very unlucky I didn't pay a penny for mine, my mam and brother went and got it, and they got a good deal to.

Anyway GTAPLAYER if you know what your doing then thats OK, but I suggest if you don't have enough £ is your British or $ if your American you should get a job in the summer holidays.

• 2 weeks later...
Driver? As far as I know there's no Driver game on the PS3 yet, but there's coming a Driver 5 developed by Ubisoft you know in 2008 or something.

Not often your wrong but I think you are, if you live in the UK it comes out next month.

Look here http://uk.ps3.ign.com/index/release.html?c....game.locale=uk

That says nothing about Driver, at all. The ONLY thing on IGN is news from LAST YEAR saying that Ubisoft got the rights to the game. No screens, no announcements, no anything.

Yeah, I'll probably be getting it too. I almost have enough saved up for another game...or should I save up for a mic?

I also want to get the new PlayStation Eye. I just read the news about it off of YourPS3Home

pseyeimage0011dg8.jpg

That's funny, why isn't it called the EyeToy? Even funnier, when the PS3 was first shown off, there was a silver EyeToy sitting next to it.

When they get new people to make the games the games end up turning out like shit. Look what happened to State of Emergency 2.

Well the recent Driver games have sucked anyways, so there isn't really much harm that can be done.

Well I don't know this is Ubisoft who are creating it and they have experience in creating games but I admit there must not be used to creating open world games. They create splinter cell games and Tom Clancys games.

The point is that they didn't make Driver. Splinter Cell and Driver are entirely different. It would be like Rockstar buying the rights to a sports game. It wouldn't seem right at all. And noting that the best company for a game is usually the company that started it. They know it best.

You shouldn't have done that IMO, save all your money for the PS3 and then you know you can get GTAIV definetly, but now you have PRE - Ordered GTAIV you might not have a PS3 to play it on.

At least he'll have the game for when he gets his PS3. What if he gets his PS3 like a month before the game is released and the first batch of games are sold out already? He'd be screwed.

Just to ask, how much to you have saved so far? It took me quite a while, It's not like I had £500 odd just lying around lol

You people are very unlucky I didn't pay a penny for mine, my mam and brother went and got it, and they got a good deal to.

No, we're just not rich spoiled kids.

That's funny, why isn't it called the EyeToy? Even funnier, when the PS3 was first shown off, there was a silver EyeToy sitting next to it.

Probably because most gamers are discouraged by its name. It sounds a little childish and is childish.

Well the recent Driver games have sucked anyways, so there isn't really much harm that can be done.

Well that's just your picky opinion, I thought they were good.

Probably because most gamers are discouraged by its name. It sounds a little childish and is childish.

How is the EyeToy childish? It's simply a webcam..... Y'know, just as the "Eye" is. Speaking of which, the "PS3 Eye" is a worse name. It just sounds retarded.

And the only good thing about Driv3r was the forklift.

How is the EyeToy childish? It's simply a webcam..... Y'know, just as the "Eye" is. Speaking of which, the "PS3 Eye" is a worse name. It just sounds retarded.

And the only good thing about Driv3r was the forklift.

Have you ever played with the Eye Toy? It had childish games on there. It wasn't a webcam, unless they made other versions that I'm not aware of.

There were a lot better in Driv3r than the forklift. I thought the storyline was awesome.