Moving to a better host soon

Chris

Hi everyone. Just posting this to let you know we will be moving to a new and much better host shortly (some time this week probably). There shouldn't be too much downtime but we will need to re-upload everything on the the current host so that will take a while. All the forum stuff will be backed up so none of you will lose your account on here.

Update: Well aleready I am pleased with the new host, they managed to get the WHOLE site transferred to their new server, leaving me without any backing up to do and more importantly almost no downtime whatsoever. We also have loads more space and bandwidth so hosting any mods you have for us is no trouble at all. All links should be working fine as it was the whole site that was transferred, if you do find any then do tell us.

Quite a few people have emailed saying they want to join us here after reading the Join Us page I recently put up. If you have emailed me do be patient, remember I can't take everybody on board.

You're saying you'd host a site for some peeps, well Officer_Cartman (Remember him?!?!) and I have always wanted to get out GTA-Fellowship website up-and-running but have no 'funding' to get hosting, so it'd be cool if you'd help us out. However, we're not too experienced in website-designing, but w/e.... practice makes perfect or something else.