Can you find your Very first post

Wheelman101

Well, we know how GTA: SA will start, but what I you could make up the beginning FMV? Well, post your idea here. Here's mine:

********************************************************************************

It's around 5pm in Los Santos. Gunshots are heard, and a Maverick barely escapes

a huge explosion, as you, carl Johnson, have made it out alive of the ballas' warehouse,

with over $5,000,000 in blood money. The year: 1987. Your destination: Vice City.

You arive in little Havana around 10PM eastern. You head to Sunshine autos, and, coming out an

hour later, you purchased a red Voodoo. You drive around and explore Downtown a little bit. You see a

bloodring compition at Hyman Memorial Stadium, and you have a late night drink at the Greasy Chopper.

You drive to Ocean Beach, and check in at the Ocean View Hotel. You wake up the next day. It's around 2:00Pm.

You go to Starfish island and buy a house across from a huge mansion known only as the Vercetti Estate.

You're walking around the island when a Streetwannabe comes up and tries to steal your wallet. Two seconds

later, the gangster is dead on the ground with a Python bullet in his cranium. A man see's this whole event and walks

over to you. He says his name is Tommy Vercetti, and invites you over to watch TV, drink beer, and eat pizza with his friends.

Over the next 6 years Tommy and Carl rule Vice City. Then, one fateful day in 1992, Carl gets a call. Somethings gone wrong in Los Santos!

A gang war is going on and he must sort it out. Carl shakes hands Tommy and says he'll return. Carl then flys to Los Santos

and rents a push-bike. He was setup and narrowly escapes the gang back into orange groove territory.

********************************************************************************

Now, after that, the story will go along as Rockstar made it.

Cutting out the text to movie time (taking out narroration text and telling you what he does) That FMV would be about 5

minutes, cut down to the following:

Explosion scene

30 secs

Landing scene

10 secs

car buy scene

20 secs

Hyman Bloodring Scene

10 secs

Greasy Chopper Scene

10 secs

Ocean view scene (Check-in + Check out)

20 secs

House Buying, Shooting, Tommy Scene

90 Secs

Carl leaving, landing in L.S.

30 secs

Gangwar, pushbike scene

60 secs

Posted on: Jul 28 2004, 03:43 PM

Posted on: Jun 25 2006, 07:45 PM

Im only guessing here.... but it COULD be one of these 3 characters...

Lance - Most Likely

Sonny Forelli - SO-SO

Ricardo Diaz - Not Likely

Lance seems the ideal choice. He seems to have a sense of humour and you just have to LOVE his white suit with rolled up sleeves.

^_^ Nice post

uh, sahdev? You mean I'v got you on msn?

I really don't have an idea where my first post was. I'l try to look it up somehow.

edit: found it

yeah isn't working for me to :cry::bashhead:

now how awfull is that. I got a n00by post as my first one... ABOUT SETTING UP AN AVATAR FOR GODSAKE!!!

Edited by Jace

• 3 weeks later...