Post your desktop

Chris

Stupid/silly question. How do I get a pic of desktop. Just from digital camera or something? Or is there a gadget to do it on the ol' pc? BTW I have Vista which is very nice, but it's home basic :/ I want atleast premium.

ROFL. Dude, press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard. Paste into your gfx app, save, upload, post.

Oh and slightly off topic, Vista Home Basic is the single worst OS ever. It has no features, how can you even use it?

Here's my MacBook's dektop... I haven't changed it yet, so it's boring default (though better than XP default (a field wtf) )

post-2-1176830896_thumb.png

Stupid/silly question. How do I get a pic of desktop. Just from digital camera or something? Or is there a gadget to do it on the ol' pc? BTW I have Vista which is very nice, but it's home basic :/ I want atleast premium.

ROFL. Dude, press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard. Paste into your gfx app, save, upload, post.

Oh and slightly off topic, Vista Home Basic is the single worst OS ever. It has no features, how can you even use it?

Here's my MacBook's dektop... I haven't changed it yet, so it's boring default (though better than XP default (a field wtf) )

Ya, I know it sucks. But I want to know what is the best Vista???....

Ok, I pressed the Print Screen button, nothing happened.... Am I supposed to have no tabs on or what!

@Jared: Last month. And tbh I haven't really used it much yet, sure I will do though, the new features are excellent.

Adobe fixed that problem number 8 had as well with files being half encoded, so I can now make you PHP files without you complaining about them being broken and hard to re-edit.

Shameless advertising? :P

• 2 weeks later...