Favorite Radio Station

Rashon.

Favorite Radio Station  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite radio station in VCS?

• Flash FM
    • V-Rock
    • Paradise FM
    • VCPR
    • VCFL
    • The Wave 103
    • Fresh 105 FM
    • Espantoso
    • Emotion 98.3

There are a lot of great songs in VCS but like in the original Vice City, I'm gonna have to go with VCPR... even though it's considerably not as good as it was in Vice City simply because Maurice Chavez is only in one segment but Bait & Switch and New World Order were funny too. Those 40s shows just sucked. They weren't good. Fresh 105 M would be my second because the DJ is very crazy and the music isn't good bad. V-Rock would be my third since Holy Diver IMO, is a great song to listen to when doing a very dramatic mission like From Zero To Hero. Man, I like making these kinds of topics.

Edit: Finally added a poll.

Edited by Rashon.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
PARADISE! or the radio stations were Phill Collins is singin

That's Emotion 98.3 you're talking about and yeah, it's a great station, too. According to the stats menu, it's my favorite radio station.. but it really isn't. I always wait for In The Air Tonight or I Want To Know What Love Is comes on.

Edited by Rashon125

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like VCPR, Maurice Chavez is much better than Lazlow was in LCS. Music stations wise, I'd say either Emotion (Foreigner and Phil Colllins), Paradise or VCPL (Roy Ayers). V-Rock is entertaining, but not enough Lazlow for me. the rest of the music is great as well, but I prefer those stations.

From Vice City all are great ,best soundtrack,best radios.I like VCPR and Espantoso or Flash FM,both are cool.

From all GTAs:Rrrrrrraaaadio Espantosooooooo!My sister likes the most Flash FM.Haven`t played the storeis games but maybe there are better radios...I doubt it.

Edited by Gycu