Races as Missions?

Steven

Races as Missions?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Races as Missions?

• Racing is awesome.
    • No. If i wan't to race i can go play Grand Turismo.

I like them the way they are now. Missions, but off to the side and not included to pass through more into the story. I find the races.. well, kind of easy. :mellow:

Yeah, as side missions their ok. Although there is great potential in racing missions , if R* does it right the racing missions could be one of the coolest things in gta4.

Personally, I think that Car Racing will do well in the next GTA4, Since they might have more Faster cars like In GTASA and have a feature were you can Mod Or Customize your car with any type of design, It might be better to have that, than to just to have Designs That are already been made and used, What i Mean is more better Customization to the car, Like they have in NFS (Need For Speed Series).

I like racing. Sometimes i can really get into it. Especially on Vice City, i used to go on this forum and everyone would compare times for all the different tracks.

Racing will definetly I think be a sub mission. Racing is not that bad if you are stuck on a certain race then you should practice once or twice then you will know the route and you will probably win. After all practice makes perfect.

They might have more Racing Missions atleast where you can go off-road, On a Highway, or any place were you can race would be good.

You do realize they already have this right? :mellow:

I see you guys want a lot of improvements.. but, what kind of improvements? I'd like smarter AI and equal cars (not all the same, though.) Like.. the race with the sunshine.. that race was.. hell. And the one with the Phoenix... you could basically blast right past the competition.

Racing in GTA should be like Saints Row - optional. Story-Racing missions are about as gay as the story-dancing missions and the story-lowrider missions. Some people just are not good at it. I know I spent about 3 weeks trying to beat that lowrider dance mission.

I agree with you 100% there. Racing is alright as long as it's kept out of the storyline. I managed to pass the Quadbike race in VCS near when I first got it. The handling plain SUCKS.

I hated that Quadbike mission, I would always crash into something and then loose, It took me a while to beat, there's a nother mission that involves the Quadbike but it's not racing. It takes place as a part of one of the Mendez bro's missions, after you kill all the pimp's bikini-clad bodyguards, you get on a dirt bike and you have chase a pimp around on the beach and you have to try to shoot him from your quad, it's not simple!