[SA]Amped 2

Ghost

its not that great, i compared it to GLS's "do the Goon" and it owned Amped 2 badly, amped 2 had shitty quality editing,old stunts, and a lame way to show who is stunting (there name)

but Do The Goon, awsome editing, kick butt stunts, sweet music, and people i actually talk to :P

Strictly speaking Do The Goon (DTG from now on) was just a collab between me & gof, It wasn't a crew vid ;)

I dont want to ruin the "bowdown" atmosphere here guys, and I dont mean to create offense but the guys in Amped 2 (well some of them) are a lot better than GLS. SA is kind of dieing out with the big stunting crews atm, and only one BIG crew is mainly stunting SA atm, and thats XSA. Though some people think they reached their peak ages ago. IMO they are probably the best SA crew atm (TMS unofficially left SA.)

GLS is just a growing crew, with only 2 crew vids to our name we are hardly recognised at gtastunting.com.

BTW wheelman, I dont mean to insult you but you were quick to change your tone after slayer posted,

sweet:P

------Slayer's Post---------

lol i bet ghost, engel, and ^you can do all of the stunts and do them even better, i watched it and i was like "BORING" i can make a joyride movie better than that, lol
its not that great, i compared it to GLS's "do the Goon" and it owned Amped 2 badly, amped 2 had shitty quality editing,old stunts, and a lame way to show who is stunting (there name)

but Do The Goon, awsome editing, kick butt stunts, sweet music, and people i actually talk to :P

Though the last quote wasn't bad at all :P

Just to point out, no real dig at anyone especially Wheelman. I appreciate that you think we are very good, but I don't try to get anyone to bow down to me over the internet, its useless power.

No SA vids from TMS? :'(

------

And yes, GLS is a very young crew. I dunno if theres some crew thats been started after GLS realesed The Suicide Opera. <_<

But... Since we are moving into the VC scene a bit (And really not leaving the SA one) people will recognize our crew better. Since it are many more stunting VC then SA.

Edited by Godfather

lol i bet ghost, engel, and ^you can do all of the stunts and do them even better, i watched it and i was like "BORING" i can make a joyride movie better than that, lol

Ok, few things I disagree with. If you think you can make a better vid, go ahead and land every stunt from this one. You wont get past the first. Another thing, GLS is a good crew, but the claims that your better than effectively the best are completely unfounded

At DC!

We don't think we are the best.

Strictly speaking Do The Goon (DTG from now on) was just a collab between me & gof, It wasn't a crew vid ;)

I dont want to ruin the "bowdown" atmosphere here guys, and I dont mean to create offense but the guys in Amped 2 (well some of them) are a lot better than GLS. SA is kind of dieing out with the big stunting crews atm, and only one BIG crew is mainly stunting SA atm, and thats XSA. Though some people think they reached their peak ages ago. IMO they are probably the best SA crew atm (TMS unofficially left SA.)

GLS is just a growing crew, with only 2 crew vids to our name we are hardly recognised at gtastunting.com.

BTW wheelman, I dont mean to insult you but you were quick to change your tone after slayer posted,

sweet:P

------Slayer's Post---------

Though the last quote wasn't bad at all :P

Just to point out, no real dig at anyone especially Wheelman. I appreciate that you think we are very good, but I don't try to get anyone to bow down to me over the internet, its useless power.