Best GTA Stunter

Chris

Best GTA Stunter  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Best GTA Stunter

• Slayer
    • Ghost
    • Godfather

Uhm, I'm not sure what viruses are you talking about, probably something with your PC is wrong :mellow: Anyway, we have a full list of all vids made by GLS members on our forum. Go to crew> vid releases (skip all our solos, move to crew vids like Godspeed or TSO). I'm not allowed to post you a direct link since the board is invision free. If you cba, you have 2 older vids in the SA section. Freestyle, my solo and Blackout, TGTAP collab with Ghost, Jace, Engel and me.

Seriously dudes, get some vids before you vote. If you don't have any idea what's this all about, rather skip this poll.

Ok cool, I'm going to be watching it soon. So if you other guys, Ghost and Godfather, want my vote show my some vids or else Slayer will have my vote seeing as this will be the only video I'll be seeing.

BTW, when does the voting stop?

EDIT: Well I just figured out that you guys were on the same stunting team and watched a video of all three of you giving me an idea of how you guys stunt and what not. No need to give me links to any more videos because...I voted :D

Edited by Original GTA Master