Grand Theft Auto: The Conclusion

cubanwhip

Well, now that this award thing for 'best writer' came up and I was nominated, well, now I feel obligated to post this since I don't post much. So now, for everyone's enjoyment, here's the story.

Grand Theft Auto: The Conclusion

Table of Contents:

The First Saga

Chapter 1: Just a Small Job

Chapter 2: All Things Become New

Chapter 3: It's Going to Be A Long Ride

Chapter 4: Old Things Are Remembered

Chapter 5: What's in a Name...

Chapter 6: The Old Routine

Chapter 7: A Friend Redefined

Chapter 8: It's All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 1: Just A Small Job

Sunday August 10th, 2006. 12:00 A.M.

Snow is falling. It is midnight. Few pedestrians walk the streets. A lone Leone Sentinel turns the curb up Marco's Bistro. It is heading to Joey Leone's mansion. It drives up the driveway and parks up front. A man comes out the car and locks it. He walks towards the mansion. He unlocks the house and walks in, and to his surprise, is greeted by Joey Leone.

Joey: So, did you get the job done Roberto. Is that backstabber dead?

Roberto: If by dead, you mean inside a cube of crushed car and sunk at the bottom of the river, then yes, he is dead.

Joey: Good. This is why I always trusted you. Now go get some sleep. Tomorrow's a big day.

Roberto: What's going on tomorrow?

Joey: You'll see.

Monday August 11th, 2006. 8:07 A.M.

The sun is rising. The house casts a long shadow on the beach. Roberto is then woken up by a gun shot. He immediately gets up and reaches under his bed for his Micro SMG. He loads it and slowly walks into the hallway. He makes his way down the hall, and into the lounge area. He sees Joey sitting on the couch laughing.

Joey: How nice of you to join us Roberto. Come over here and have a seat. I want you to meet a very good friend of mine.

Roberto: (Walks over to the couch and sits down. He sets his weapon on the coffee table and looks at the guest) Who is this Joey?

Joey: Let me introduce you to Antonio Cipriani, or Toni for short.

Toni: So, you're the kid Joey is always talking about. You don't look tough, heck, you don't even look Italian. Hey Joey, who the f*ck is this.

Joey: Calm down Toni. He is a friend of mine that came up from Vice City. Umberto Robina informed me about him. He...

Toni: What?! That dirty Cuban told you about this kid, and you listened. How do you really know this kid is really trustworthy? This f*cking Cuban could be a rat. How do you know that...

Joey: Shut the f*ck up Toni. This kid just killed Claude.

(The room went silent)

Toni: Are you serious? Did this kid really kill him?

Roberto: If you need proof here. (Throws a dark green, blood-stained jacket at Toni) He won't be a problem anymore.

Toni: (Total shock consumes his face) My God. He really killed him.

Joey: See Toni. He is completely trustworthy. I am actually sending him on a job now.

Roberto: (Looks over at Joey) Really. I just got back from a job. Can't I just rest for one day?

Joey: Don't worry. This job should be a snap. Just get over to Claude's place in Staunton and get me money. Last I heard he had over $50,000,000. Here's the duffel bag you can put the money in.

Roberto: Fine. But as soon as I get back, I am getting a day off.

Joey: No problem Roberto. Just get her over there. (Roberto is heard getting in his car and driving off)

Toni: He really killed him didn't he? I just can't believe that that kid could do it.

Joey: He has his ways. He lived in Vice City. If you grow up there, you have to be a born killer.

Toni: Yeah, especially with that Vercetti guy running the place.

Roberto: (Roberto drives into Staunton and heads down the second street on his right. He turns left into an alley. He parks the car and gets out) sh*t, fifty million dollars, this guy must have been doing alot of jobs to get that much money. (He hits the elevator button and the elevator doors open. Someone swings a bat and knocks Roberto out)

Monday August 11th, 2006. 4:34 P.M.

Joey is pacing the lounge area. Toni is still sitting, occasionally glancing at the clock. Joey goes up to the bar and fills himself a shot of Vodka. He drinks it and slams it on the counter.

Joey: What the f*ck is taking him so long. He should have been here hours ago. I mean, how difficult is it to get some money?

Toni: I'll go get him.

Joey: (Stops Toni from leaving) No, wait. Give him thirty more minutes, and we'll go.

Monday August 11th, 2006. 4:46 P.M.

Roberto opens his eyes. He looks around the room. Blood is dripping down his face. He tastes it in his mouth. The room is a dull gray color and has no furniture, except for the chair he sits in. He tries to untie the rope that has his hands together, but fails.

Roberto: Where the f*ck am I? Hey, can somebody explain what the f*ck I am doing here?

Stranger: (A door Roberto did not see slowly opens. A man comes out dressed in a full black attire) Hello there Mr. Garcia. I have been expecting you for a long time.

Roberto: Who the f*ck are you? And how the hell do you know my name?

Stranger: (Laughs under breath) Well, to answer your first question, you can call me Mr. Gray. And to answer your second question, I have been watching you for the past two years now. You have been working for the Leone family. You are the Don's right hand man, a skilled driver, and a deadly killing machine. In fact, we have a body count so far of 107 for you.

Roberto: We? What do you mean we?

Mr. Gray: We'll get to that later. Your most recent murder is that of a man named Claude Speed. He also worked for the Leone's, and managed to kill their old Don, Salvatore Leone. It seems you killed him out of revenge for Joey Leone, correct?

Roberto: Maybe. I'll answer if you tell me who the f*ck you work for.

Mr. Gray: I told you we will get to that soon Mr. Garcia; I just need you to...

Roberto: No! I will not do anything until you explain to me, what the f*ck is happening here.

Mr. Gray: Calm down, I just want you to...

Roberto: No! I will not calm down until I...

Mr. Gray: (Walks up to Roberto and beats his face in with a pistol) Now, if you listen and do as I say, I will let you go. Once you do this, I will explain everything.

Roberto: Fine, but what do I get out of it?

Mr. Gray: Let's just say, I know some people that can help you out. What I am trying to say is, I can erase everything off your criminal record.

Roberto: (Roberto's face goes pale. He looks Mr. Gray in the eye, and sees he is not joking around) Fine. I will do what you want.

Mr. Gray: Good! Well I just need you to go down to the Callahan Bridge, and place this explosive here. (Shows Roberto a map of the Callahan Bride, and points out the spot) After you place it, get as far away as you can, almost to like Liberty Campus, and call me. I will then meet you here.

Roberto: (Stares right at Mr. Gray. Mr. Gray hands Roberto the explosive) Hey, why the f*ck does it look like f*cking beer cans?

Mr. Gray: Well, would you like to be seen arming a bomb under a bridge? I hope not! So I disguised it to look like beer. The police won't suspect a thing if they see you. (Points to the door)

Roberto: Okay... (Stands up and heads towards the door. But before he opens it, he turns around) I just want to ask one more question.

Mr. Gray: What is it? We are running low on time.

Roberto: Nothing, it will come back to me later. (Roberto opens the door and exits. The door leads to the alleyway where he parked his car. He gets in the car and drives towards the Callahan Bridge)

Edited by cubanwhip

Chapter 2: All Things Become New

Monday August 11th, 2006. 5:10 P.M.

The sun was setting, and it was getting late. Joey looked very worried, and very intoxicated. Toni was anxious and finally broke the half-hour silence.

Toni: Okay, Joey. Roberto has been gone far too long. We should have left awhile ago, but now I'm leaving.

Joey: (Slurring his words) Toni, take my Sh'entinal outsh'ide. Take a gang member and check out whatsh' taking sh'o long.

Toni: Okay Joey, just rest for now. I'll have Roberto back soon.

Joey: (Falling asleep on couch) Okay. Jush't hurry up.

Monday August 11th, 2006. 5:08 P.M.

Roberto has driven to the Callahan Bridge. He is directly under it, and is arming the bomb. Meanwhile he is thinking of what Joey is doing right now. He finally finishes.

Roberto: (Sweat drips down face) Finally, I though I was going to blow myself up. (He gets into his car and drives down to Liberty Campus. He parks the car and gets out. He finds a payphone and calls Mr. Gray) Hello, I have planted the bomb. Will you clean my records now?

Mr. Gray: Well, I told you after the bomb is detonated, you need to come over here to this apartment.

Roberto: Well just detonate it already. I need to get back to my house. (He hangs up the phone. He walks over to the car, but while he reaches for his keys in his pocket, an explosive falls out) Whoops, can't let anyone see this.

Monday August 11th, 2006. 5:11 P.M.

Toni is now exiting Chinatown and turning onto the Callahan Bridge. He has one other person in the car. It is just a Leone gang member he picked up off the street as back-up.

Toni: I can't believe I have to f*cking "rescue" a dirty Cuban. I bet it is just a trap. He is going to kill me. Then he is going to take over the Leones. I should just pass by Claude's house then leave. Then I'll tell Joey he died in a shooting with the Yardies.

Leone Gang Member: Come on Toni give it up. Ever since your Ma died you have been having a hard time trusting anybody new who joined the Leones.

Toni: Shut your mouth and drive. You have no right to bring my mother into this conversation. I will trust no Cuban in my life, EVER.

Leone Gang Member: Is it because Umberto Robina had killed her?

Toni: (Toni was silent for a second. Then he pulled out his pistol and shot the gang member in the head. Toni quickly grabbed hold of the steering wheel and shoved the dead body into the passenger seat. He jumped into the drivers seat and pushed the accelerator down till the point where he was speeding out of control) No body ever talks about my mother and Umberto Robina in the same sentence. EVER!!!

Monday August 11th, 2006. 5:13 P.M.

Roberto had gotten in the car and driven back to Claude's apartment. He pulled into the alley, but as he pulled in, he heard an explosion. The car was thrown off the ground and into the wall. Roberto luckily was still conscious inside the now destroyed car. He crawled out.

Roberto: (Limping towards the entrance to the alleyway) My god. (The entire area around the Callahan Bridge was destroyed. All the buildings had collapsed and all cars were no nothing but metallic wrecks in the street. A lone car drove up to him. The window was rolled down)

Mr. Gray: Hello there Mr. Garcia. Get in.

Roberto: (Roberto boarded onto the passenger side of the car) How many f*cking megatons was that bomb?

Mr. Gray: That is none of your concern. What should be is this. (Mr. Gray flips a computer monitor around in the car. It showed all of Roberto's criminal records of the past) Go ahead. Delete them. Then I am going to drop you off at the docks near Rockford.

Roberto: (Roberto reaches over and deletes every file kept on record) That's it?

Mr. Gray: That's it. Now, here's your stop.

Roberto: (Roberto opens door and gets out. He turns around) Remember that question I had forgotten before?

Mr. Gray: You remember it?

Roberto: Yes. I wanted to ask you, who are you?

Mr. Gray: (Laughs) Well if you really want to know, I am a friend of Juan Garcia Cortez. (He drove off)

Monday August 11th 6:01 P.M.

Roberto looked over the buildings of Rockford to see black smoke emanating from the city. He boarded the boat parked in the Dock and sped off to Portland Beach. He came up on the beach and got out. He climbed up the slope near Joey's house and entered the house. Joey was sitting watching the television. He looked up with a look of astonishment on his face.

Joey: Oh my god! You're alive. Did you see what the f*ck happened at the Callahan Bridge? Holy sh*t! Wait...Toni was on his way to pick you up. No...(Joey falls on the couch, all feeling drained from his face) Toni's dead.

Roberto: (Look of worry on his face) Umm, Joey. I was responsible for that explosion.

Joey: (Looks up at Roberto) What? What! You did that! But why? I told you to go and get Claude's money, that's it. No more, no less.

Roberto: You are not listening, a guy called Mr. Gray kidnapped me and forced me to blow the bridge up.

Joey: Well, Liberty is in ruin. Liberty is going to be put on lock down until that bridge and all buildings around it are re-built or cleared.

Roberto: He was a friend of Juan Garcia Cortez.

Joey: Are you serious? Well, then we got to get to Cortez.

Roberto: (Look of confusion grips his face) What do you mean.

Joey: You know where we are going right?

Roberto: Don't say it.

Joey: That's right, back to your birth place.

Thanks for the comments people. Truely appreciated.

@Rashon: Yeah lol. Or they can jump to Gtaforums if they get desperate.

Chapter 3: It's Going to Be A Long Ride

Tuesday August 12th, 2006. 10:47 A.M.

Joey and Roberto are packing for their trip to Vice City. They walk outside and put their bags in Joey's limo, then they left for Atlantic Quays.

Joey: Well, Roberto. This is going to be the last time we'll see Liberty City like this. (To the driver) To Atlantic Quays Mickey, and step on it. (Looks back to Roberto) So, do you have any connections in Vice?

Roberto: Yeah. I was friends with Tommy Vercetti. I'm sure he will let us stay with him. I knew him really well, we were like father and son.

Joey: You know Tommy? Wow! That's amazing. So how's he doing?

Roberto: Well, the way you expected. He practically owns Vice City. He has every gang cowering. Oh, and he's married.

Joey: What?!?!?! Tommy's married? Wow, what's the broads name?

Roberto: I think its Mercedes Cortez, Juan's daughter.

Joey: Oh sh*t. He actually married that slut. I'm surprised. Well, did he have any kids?

Roberto: Well...

Joey: Well what? Does he?

Roberto: I had a crush on his daughter Kelsey, but that was two years ago. I'm sure she has a boyfriend by now or something.

Joey: You pimp. I wanted to ask, how old is he. I'm not good at math. You make him sound like he is in his mid-thirties, low forties.

Roberto: Hell no! He is like fifty-five years old, and people are still afraid of him. Heck, I think he still does some of his own jobs.

Joey: Wow, no kidding. Looks like we are here. (They get out of the car)

Roberto: (Steps out and looks at a yacht) Wow, this is a beautiful yacht. Is this what we are taking to Vice?

Joey: Hell yeah. How are we going to live in Vice, and not have a yacht. It's a 2006 Tropic. It was very expensive and very luxurious.

Roberto: Hey, I'm in no position to disagree.

Joey: (Turns around to Mickey) Okay, I guess this is goodbye. Mickey, I'll leave you in charge of the Leones, for now. Make sure they're still here whn I get back, okay.

Mickey: Sure boss.

Joey: (Turns around and looks at the yacht) Shall we then Roberto (They both board the boat) Okay, let's set sail. To Vice City!

(Sirens start wailing from the dock. Both Joey and Roberto look out the back of the yacht and see police and FBI cars parked around the dock)

Police Officer: (Yells through a mega-phone) Joey Leone and Roberto Garcia, get back to shore. We are allowing no-one to leave Liberty City.

Joey: Sh*t! They are trying to stop us. Roberto take this M60 and shut them up.

Roberto: Right on it. (Roberto loads the gun. Yells to the police and FBI) How about no you f*cking pendejo's. (Starts shooting the gun. All the cars blew up) That'll take care of them.

Joey: (Looks to his left and sees a few Predators coming towards them) Sh*t! Roberto take them down. (Yells to boat driver) Why the f*ck are we going so slow, f*cking step on it.

Roberto: (Looks up and sees two police mavericks coming down) Joey... it's not only boats we have to deal with.

Joey: Oh my f*cking god! I hoped I didn't have to use this. (He runs down stairs and comes up with a mini-gun) Here you take the mini-gun, and I'll use the M60. Take down the choppers; I'll take care of the boats.

Roberto: (Trades guns) F*ck yeah, lets do this.

SWAT Member in Maverick: Hey you get back to Liberty City right now, or we will be forced to come down and arrest you.

Roberto: F*ck no! (Roberto grips the gun firmly, and puts hundreds of bullet holes into the maverick. It spins out of control and smashes straight into the water.) Yeah, one down, one more to go! How you doing Joey?

Joey: I already took out two of the four boats. (Yells to driver) Hurry up! Try to evade the boats and choppers!

Roberto: F*ck!

Joey: What happened?!?!

Roberto: I ran out of ammo!

Joey: Sh*t! Here, take this gun. (Pulls out a MP5) This should be able to take out that chopper.

Roberto: (Takes MP5) Hey you! I got something for you. (Loads MP5 and takes out the driver of the remaining maverick. It falls straight down and crashes into the remaining boat) Oh yeah, two for one.

Joey: Thanks for taking care of that remaining boat. It was giving me a hard time. Watch out!

FBI Agent: (Climbs aboard the yacht, from the water) You are both f*cking dead.

Roberto: Oh hell no. (Beats the FBI agent in the face) Take this you f*cking asshole. (Shoots the Agent off the boat)

Joey: Nice shooting Roberto. He was this close to killing you.

Roberto: Well, not today. Today, is not the day this Cuban will go down.

Joey: Damn right.

Roberto: (Keels over) Ohhhh, they got me in the leg.

Joey: What? You didn't notice this till now.

Roberto: Well how the hell am I suppose to tell if a bullet grazes me if I am too busy shooting down a couple of choppers and killing an FBI Agent.

Joey: Well, are you okay?

Roberto: Yeah, it's just a graze.

Joey: Okay then. Now let's just sit back, and wait to get to Vice City. (Calls for driver) Hey, how much longer till we get to Vice City?

Driver: About four hours Mr. Leone.

Joey: Decent amount of time. Let's just relax. (Yells for a medic) Hey my friend needs some alcohol and gauze. We need to drink.

Roberto: Yeah, after what we been through, I need a Tequila.

Tuesday August 12th, 2006. 3:14 P.M.

The Tropic pulls up to Viceport. Joey and Roberto unload their baggages and puts them into a limo that is there waiting for them. A man is standing there in a business suit.

Joey: Finally, we have arrived. Damn this place looks like a sh*t hole.

Man: Welcome back to Vice City Roberto, it's great to have you back.

Roberto: Well, it's not great to be back, sir.

Gonna try to post one chapter a day.

Chapter 4: Old Things Are Remembered

Tuesday August 12th, 2006. 3:15 P.M.

Roberto is shaking hands with this man. Meanwhile, Joey is growing impatient while waiting in the limo.

Joey: Okay guys. You had your reunion, now lets get out of this place.

Roberto: Joey’s right Ken, let’s go.

Ken: Yeah. (Gets in the limo)

Roberto: (Gets in the limo) So is Tommy still living in that mansion of his?

Ken: Of course! Why would he move?

Roberto: Don’t know? (Looks out window and watches Vice City)

Joey: So you Ken Rosenberg? Well, my father told me a lot about you. He says you are very reliable.

Roberto: (Thinks to himself) “Wow, Little Havana has changed a lot in two years. They have added that new mall. Oh and we can’t forget about Little Haiti, that place has been a sh*t hole since 1990. Ever since Tommy put that new movie theatre, the Haitians have dwindled down to almost nothing.” (The car turns onto a bridge)

Joey: Yeah, Vice has changed so much. I don’t even think it is Vice City anymore.

Ken: Well, what do you expect? All that disco all rock died out. So Tommy had to stay with the times and changed a lot of places that still had the rock or disco influence on it. He also tried to destroy any remaining gangs left in the areas. This is why Little Havana and Little Haiti are nothing but industrial areas.

Joey: So this is Starfish Island?

Ken: Yep. Tommy hasn’t changed this place much. He bought all the property on this island and gave them to the important people in his organization. He doesn’t like calling it a gang.

Joey: Really? So would I get one?

Ken: (Laughs) No. But dear old Roberto here owns one, don’t you?

Roberto: (Comes out of trance of looking out the window) Yeah… It’s that one there. (Points to first house on the left)

Joey: Damn! Tommy must have really liked you.

Ken: Yeah. He was Tommy’s right hand man. Much like he is to you right now.

Joey: No kidding.

Ken: Looks like we are at the Vercetti estate. (The car pulls into a driveway. All three of them get out of the limo)

Roberto: This place has not changed at all. It looks like it has the same paint and everything.

Ken: Yeah, Tommy really liked the way the mansion looked, so he kept it in its original state. All that has changed about it is the interior. (They enter the house)

Tommy: Welcome! It’s great to have you here Joey Leone, and my dear Roberto. I still haven’t sold your house. I was hoping you would come back.

Roberto: Well, I’m back.

Joey: Wow, it’s great to meet you Mr. Vercetti.

Tommy: Don’t call me that. You’re the Don of the Leones, call me Tommy. (A girl walks into the room) Hey Kelsey, this is my daughter Kelsey Vercetti.

Kelsey: Nice to meet you Mr. Leone. (Looks over to Roberto and blushes) Oh, hey Roberto.

Roberto: Hey Kelsey.

Tommy: Hey honey, can you show these gentlemen to their rooms? Thanks honey. (To Joey and Roberto) Dinner will be ready in a few hours. Take the time to learn your way around my home.

Kelsey: Right this way. (Goes up stairs)

Joey: Wow, this is a huge house. It must be like ten times the size of mine!

Kelsey: I bet it is. (Looks to her right and sees Roberto. She thinks to herself) “Wow, he hasn’t changed a bit. I wonder if he still likes me. Oh how I wish I could tell him myself”

Roberto: (Interrupts Kelsey’s train of thought) Is there something wrong Kelsey?

Kelsey: Oh what, no. Nothing’s wrong. (Reaches the end of hall) Okay, Mr. Leone your room is here on my left, and Roberto’s is on my right. My father has laid out some clothes on your beds to wear to dinner.

Joey: Thank you Kelsey. (Kelsey makes her way back own the hallway and down the stairs) So you still like Kelsey Roberto?

Roberto: Shut up and take a shower Joey.

Joey: (Gives a smirk) Okay, Mr. Touchy. But don’t think this conversation will go unfinished.

Tuesday August 12th 2006. 6:30 P.M.

Roberto is in his room. He had finished taking a shower hours ago. He had sat down on his bed and watched the news.

Anchor: …and in even worse news today, Liberty City is in total chaos. After the destruction of the Callahan Bridge, people have taken advantage of the lack of police officers in some areas of the city. Here is our field reporter Paul with some on the spot news.

Paul: Thank you Jon. Yes, it seems Liberty City is in total chaos. Gangs have taken over and people are robbing stores. Police are letting nobody out of the city, and nobody into it. The police have so far put out a search for Joey Leone, Don of the Leones, and Roberto Garcia, right hand man to Joey Leone. These people were seen heading out from Atlantic Quays in a 2006 Tropic. The police said they had caught a witness, and are interrogating him right now. The most they have gotten out of him is and quote, “I will never tell you, you assholes. I made a promise to Joey which I will never break.” This was said by Mickey Hamfists. This has been Paul, back to you Jon.

Roberto: (Turns off the television) sh*t. I need some advice. (Leaves room and heads to Tommy’s office) Hey Tommy.

Tommy: What is it Roberto?

Roberto: They are so close to finding out the location of Joey and I. What the hell are we going to do?

Tommy: I was hoping you were going to ask. Here is a name and address. Ask for him and he’ll help you out. Go now, I’ll explain your absence to Joey.

Roberto: Thanks Tommy.

Tommy: Don’t worry about it. I’ll always help you out, and you know it. Take my Infernus in my garage.

Roberto: Okay. (Walks out of office and to the garage) Damn! (Looks at the Infernus) It’s a 2007 Infernus. Tommy must have connections to get this. (Gets in and heads to the address)

Tuesday August 12th, 2006. 6:47 P.M.

Roberto pulls up to an apartment in Downtown. It looks to be beaten down. Roberto steps out of the Infernus.

Roberto: So this is it, the Hyman Condo. (Walks up to entrance and rings doorbell)

Voice: Hello?

Roberto: Is this Mike Toreno?

Chapter 5: What’s In A Name…

Tuesday August 12th, 2006. 6:37 P.M.

Joey has just awoken from a nap. He walks downstairs dressed. He reaches the dining room.

Joey: Hey, where’s Roberto?

Tommy: He is out. He should be back shortly.

Joey: I need him now though. We need to discuss something important.

Tommy: Don’t worry. Sit down and eat. It has been a long day for you.

Joey: Fine. (Sits down and starts to eat his dinner)

Tuesday August 12th, 2006. 7:01 P.M.

Roberto is sitting in a slummy apartment. The paint is falling off the walls and the floor is made of rotten wood. Mike Toreno walks in with two glasses of water.

Mike: Here you go. (Hands glass to Roberto)

Roberto: Thanks.

Mike: So, you’re the man Tommy always talks about. How old are you, nineteen?

Roberto: Actually, I’m twenty. I was born in 1986.

Mike: That was about the time Tommy was starting to take over. Yeah, I remember then. But then the CIA hired me. I had to leave Vice and go to that f*cked up state of San Andreas.

Roberto: (Takes a sip of his water) Sucks to be you.

Mike: Indeed! Then I had to deal with this arrogant man named CJ. He was so f*cking annoying. Complained about every assignment I gave. Then, in 1993, CJ turned me in. He was rich because he worked with that rapper. So even if he ratted me out, it wouldn’t affect him because he could bribe the police. So I was detained, and bailed by my good friend Tommy. Unfortunately, Tommy couldn’t risk being seen with an ex-corrupt CIA agent. So he gave me this sh*t hole. But enough of me, why are you here?

Roberto: Well, you have seen the news for Liberty City haven’t you?

Mike: Yeah. Liberty is going down the drain. I saw the police have put a search for you and Joey Leone.

Roberto: Yeah, I was the cause for that explosion.

Mike: Holy sh*t! Are you serious? Wow, Tommy said you were good, but not that good!

Roberto: Yeah, but I need help looking for this guy. He called himself Mr. Gray. I am not sure…

Mike: Oh sh*t, you got yourself involved with him.

Roberto: Not involved, he kidnapped me.

Mike: That doesn’t matter. If you are in any way associated with him, you will be killed. I used to work with him in San Andreas. He is the reason I became corrupt. He taught me that I can get more money being bad, than good. So I did what he said for a few years, and then, before I can think, BAM!

Roberto: What happened?

Mike: What do you think? We were in the middle of an important deal with the Aztecas. He shot down all the Aztecas and shot me in the leg. I was in extreme pain as you could imagine because he caught me off-guard. He ran off with their money and left me there with the drugs. Luckily, before the police came I managed to crawl away into an alley so they couldn’t find me.

Roberto: So this Mr. Gray is a backstabber.

Mike: More than that, he will stab you in the back and get all your information. He will use your information against you to make him do what he wants.

Roberto: sh*t!

Mike: What?

Roberto: He said he would erase all my criminal records if I blew up the bridge. I made sure it was deleted, I even read over the information to see if it was mine.

Mike: And…?

Roberto: I deleted it.

Mike: Idiot! I thought you were smarter than that. He is just going to go into the computer and recover it. He is going to add to it that YOU are responsible for the explosion.

Roberto: How? He has no proof.

Mike: Well, where did you meet?

Roberto: If by meet, you mean kidnapped, in Claude Speed’s Staunton hideout.

Mike: Then it’s too late. He has that place rigged with cameras. He has videos of you leaving the area with the bombs and…

Roberto: But even if he uses those videos, the videos show him giving me the explosives.

Mike: Okay, step back in time with me here. Remember back to that moment when he gave you the explosives, what did they look like?

Roberto: (Starts thinking. He visualizes the explosives in is head) Oh sh*t!

Mike: Exactly, he disguised the bomb so it didn’t look like a bomb. That way, when he shows the video, it looks like he is innocently giving you…

Roberto: …beer.

Mike: If I were you, I would stay low for a while. Sit back and relax for a few months. Let the search die out, and then go back to Liberty. Then, make sure you kill him.

Roberto: What do I tell Joey?

Mike: Don’t tell him anything. Tell him that you should lay low for a while until the heat dies down.

Roberto: (Gets up and heads towards door) Wait.

Mike: What?

Roberto: Who does this guy work for?

Mike: I don’t know. He quit the CIA shortly after the drug deal. He could be with anyone.

Roberto: Thanks, that’s all I needed to know. (Heads out door and to the Infernus downstairs)

Tuesday August 12th, 2006. 7:33 P.M.

Roberto pulls up to the Vercetti Mansion. He parks the car in the garage and goes inside. Joey is pacing back and forth in the entrance to the mansion. He sees Roberto enter.

Joey: Where the f*ck have you been? I was worried sick. The police could have seen you.

Roberto: Don’t worry Joey. Just sit back and relax.

Joey: Sit back and relax? Are you crazy?

Roberto: Maybe I am. Just relax for now. I need some time to think. (He goes upstairs to his room. He lays on his bed and stares at his ceiling) A lot of time to think.

Well Timmy, realize that five years have passed since GTA 3 and thirteen since SA and twenty since VC. Anyones personality can change within those time gaps. Anything could have happened to warp their personalites.

Chapter 6: The Old Routine

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 9:34 A.M.

The sun is glowing in the sky and spreading light all through Roberto's house. It has been three months since the incident at Liberty City. Police are still searching for Joey and Roberto. Now with the information of Roberto blowing up the bridge, they have spread the search to Vice City, San Andreas, and even Carcer City. Roberto has moved back to his house, and let Joey live in with him. Roberto is up and brushing his teeth.

Roberto: f*ck, it's so boring here. All this town is filled with are old people and golfers. I need to get out of here. (His cell phone rings) Who the f*ck calls at this hour? (Goes over and picks up phone) Hello?

Stranger: I need you to do something for me.

Roberto: (Roberto slumped on the bed; all mobile abilities left his body. Only his mouth moved) f*ck you. You lied to me. You said you would leave me alone. You said you would erase...

Mr. Gray: Oh come on. You would really think I would let you off the hook? I mean, you made Liberty a disaster area.

Roberto: After YOU told me to. And now, you gave my records to the police. With the added information of me blowing the bridge. And if Joey finds out about my record...

Mr. Gray: What, that you are traitorous, that you betray anyone that hires you?

Roberto: I haven't done that for years now. Leave it out.

Mr. Gray: You really do care about Mr. Leone don't you? Well, I have some valuable information about Mr. Leone that will interest you. Come by the Harrison Hotel on Washington Beach. Ask for, Albert, and the man at the counter will show you to my room.

Roberto: And what do I have to do for the information? Blow up the entire West Island?

Mr. Gray: You will see, just come over. (He hangs up)

Roberto: f*ck! (Throws phone into the wall)

Joey: (Runs into the room with a look of panic) What happened?

Roberto: Nothing, someone called, I need to meet them somewhere.

Joey: Hey, wherever you go, I go.

Roberto: I think it's better for you to stay here. I don't want anything to happen to you. (Grabs car keys, a pistol, and heads out of the house)

Joey: What's up with him? He seemed a little startled. (Picks up broken phone pieces) sh*t! I let him borrow this.

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 10:13 A.M.

Roberto pulls up to the Harrison Hotel. He parks his car, and heads in. He sees the man at the counter and goes up to him.

Roberto: Hello, is there an Albert staying here?

Man: (Stares Roberto in the eyes) May I ask who is asking?

Roberto: An old friend.

Man: (Picks up a phone and heads into a backroom. Comes back out) Yes, let me show you.

Roberto: (Follows man to the end of a long hall) How far is this room?

Man: He requested a room that is near the rear of the hotel.

Roberto: Odd request. (Stops at door)

Man: Well here it is. I hope you have a nice day sir. (Walks away)

Roberto: (Knocks on door) Hey, I am... (Gets hit in the head) Oh sh*t, not again... (Drifts off)

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 10:23 A.M.

Joey had decided he needed to ask Tommy a question. He headed over to his house.

Joey: Hey Tommy.

Tommy: Joey! Good morning. Che cos'e?

Joey: Roberto flipped out this morning. He seemed to have received a telephone call, and had to go.

Tommy: Well maybe it was an old friend. You have to remember he grew up here. He could have flipped out because he hasn't seen them in a long time.

Joey: No. He said I couldn't go because he doesn't want anything to happen to me.

Tommy: Well I hope it didn't have to come to this. Here. (Pulls out a device) I put trackers in all my vehicles to keep track of where they are. Just input Roberto's ID code and it'll show up on the mini-map.

Joey: Thanks.

Tommy: No problem. Now, I got some work to do, hurry up and find Roberto, I am expecting to have a guest tonight.

Joey: Really? Who?

Tommy: It's going to be a surprise.

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 11:37 A.M.

Roberto is lying on the floor of an apartment. It is decorated. He gets up and rubs his head.

Roberto: (Moans) Oh god. Why do you have to always knock me out man?

Mr. Gray: (Walks into room) I don't know. It seems to be my way of saying "hi".

Roberto: f*ck that. (Continues to rub head) Now what do you want?

Mr. Gray: Right down to business! Good. Last time was such an ordeal, and...

Roberto: Just shut up and tell me what to do.

Mr. Gray: I need you to fetch me a suitcase.

Roberto: Okay. Now what's the catch? Is it in the middle of a military base, or is this a setup to get a reward for the police search?

Mr. Gray: No no no. (Starts to chuckle) I don't need that money. What I need is in that case. Now be a good boy and fetch.

Roberto: (Walks up to Mr. Gray and stares him in the eye) Stop treating like a dog, and I will think about it.

Mr. Gray: (Continues to chuckle) Or what? You have nothing to threaten me with. I have you in my grasp. I pull the strings, and you dance. Easy as that.

Roberto: Oh really. What is preventing me from beating you in the face and taking my records and deleting them?

Mr. Gray: (Comes out laughing)

Roberto: What the f*ck is so funny?

Mr. Gray: (Tries to stifle his laughter) I left a message at your house. It explains everything about your past. I have the house completely locked down. I have the key to open the new lock on the house, and so does Joey. If you don't get the package, you won't be able to get in your house and stop Joey from listening to the message, and your friendship is ruined. How's that?

Roberto: (His face is flaring) Why you f*cking backstabber.

Mr. Gray: Now now, just get me the suitcase at the airport. It's is in luggage claim. Give them this ticket and bring it back. See, it's that easy.

Roberto: Fine. I just want to get one thing straight though.

Mr. Gray: What is it?

Roberto: This will be the last job I'll do for you. (Walks out of the room)

Mr. Gray: That boy is so funny. He actually thinks I am not going to bother him again.

Roberto: (Walking out of the hotel) I will never see that f*cking smirk again. Once I get his "suitcase" I know exactly where to take it, or at least I know someone who knows where to take it.

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 11:43 A.M.

Joey is parked outside the Harrison Hotel. He spots Roberto getting into his car and speeding off. Joey turns on his car and speeds off with him.

Joey: Where the hell is he going in such a rush? It's like he has to do something in like five minutes or something is going to blow up. (Gets a flashback of Roberto returning to his house after the bridge explosion) Maybe something will blow up. (Picks up cell phone and dials Tommy's number) Tommy...Roberto may be planning something big...Yeah...Turn around...Why?...Okay. (Hangs up) Well, I guess Tommy doesn't want me involved. (Looks at wristwatch) Oh sh*t, my show is coming on! (Speeds all the way to Roberto's house)

Wednesday November 24th, 2006 12:03 P.M.

Roberto is inside Escobar International Airport. He is waiting for the woman to retrieve the suitcase.

Woman: (Comes out of back room) Here you go sir. Hope you did not mind the wait.

Roberto: (Smiles) Nope. Thanks and have a nice day.

Woman: (Waves goodbye) You too!

Roberto: (Exits, and enters car) Now that I have this I need to make a phone call. (Gets out of car and leaves suitcase inside. Finds a nearby payphone) Okay...here it is. (Puts in change and dials number) Hello.

Mike: What do you need now Roberto?

Roberto: Mr. Gray has surprised me with a job.

Mike: No kidding. He does that. So what did he want you to do, blow up Prawn Island?

Roberto: No, he wanted me to pick up a suitcase for him at the airport.

Mike: Have you opened it?

Roberto: No. Should I?

Mike: Did you just ask me "should I", because if you did, you are an imbecile.

Roberto: Fine. One minute. (Quickly runs to the car and returns with suitcase) Okay, I have it, but it is locked.

Mike: Break it open. Use a knife or something.

Roberto: There's nothing here.

Mike: Then just bust it open.

Roberto: Fine. (Puts suitcase on the floor and breaks open the lock with the sole of his foot) There. That thing was f*cking made of steel or something.

Mike: So what's in it?

Roberto: Oh my God...

Well Timmy, realize that five years have passed since GTA 3 and thirteen since SA and twenty since VC. Anyones personality can change within those time gaps. Anything could have happened to warp their personalites.

Yeah, I suppose...Damn, Im an Idiot :bashhead:

Btw, how do you find so much time to write, and good too, not just some half assed story put together over night.

Your style reads like a movie script, I notice, and it seems that's a big hit here. Personally, I have a hard time getting into that style of writing, so my opinion on the quality would mean nothing. Nice dedication, however, and if you're able to get people reading, I highly encourage you to continue. It's obvious you enjoy writing, or you'd have never gone as far as you have with the tale(s?)

With the rave reviews you're getting now, I would assume you would have writer of the year sewn up for next year. I've plopped a couple of my own pieces here, but they appear to be a bit overwhelming to most, so my reception hasn't been nearly as enthusiastic. Time to move on and find the proper audience for me, I guess.

Again, I offer a pat on the back for your efforts and a congrats for hitting the mark this audience seeks.

Thanks everyone! I won best writer and it couldn't have been done without you voting for me, so thanks. Also, thanks for the comments.

@Timmy: I write when I feel inspired. I usually go on a spree, then break for a while then come back when I feel like writing again. So it's not like I do it when the fans demand it, even though it appears so.

@Overlord: Thanks, I really appreciate it. Obviously, since I got to chapter 65 on GtaF, I got to be good right? :lolbounce:

Chapter 7: A Friend Redefined

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 12:15 P.M.

Joey has pulled up to Roberto's house. He gets out, and tries to open the door.

Joey: sh*t! The key won't work. (Looks at note on the floor) What's this... (Reads note) "You're early." What the hell does that mean? (Key falls out of note) What the... (Picks up and unlocks door) Okay...Roberto didn't tell me about a change of locks. (Walks into house) God I can't wait to just sit down and watch my show. (Passes phone) What's this? (Looks at answering machine) I guess we have a message. (Pushes button)

Machine: You have one message. Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 11: 45 A.M, from anonymous.

Joey: Okay... (Presses play button)

Mr. Gray: Hello there Mr. Leone...

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 12:40 P.M.

Roberto is sitting in his car. Mike is next to him. They have been talking over what to do with the suitcase.

Mike: We can't give this back to him. You do know that.

Roberto: I have to. There is something on stake here.

Mike: That does not matter. Do you know what he can do with this?

Roberto: I know. Maybe I can just give him the same locked suitcase with a different lock, therefore he can not open it and I get what I want.

Mike: Oh yeah, let me tell you. He is really not going to check. No, he is going to try and open it, and if it doesn't he will kill you. Right there on the spot.

Roberto: Well, I can't just come back. I have to bring something or he will get suspicious.

Mike: No, you are too involved. You need to leave, before he takes you down completely.

Roberto: Are you kidding?!?! I can't just leave Tommy and Joey.

Mike: I already told Tommy everything. He agrees with me. He will tell Joey.

Roberto: Well...fine. But let me go and explain this to Joey myself. (Hands suitcase to Mike) Here, I'll be back in an hour. Then we can leave.

Mike: Don't take long. (Gets out of car)

Roberto: I won't. (Drives off)

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 1:06 P.M.

Roberto pulls up into the driveway. He sees Joey's car parked outside. Roberto remembers about the message on the machine. He jumps out of the car and into the house. The house is a wreck. All the furniture is messed up. The house is in complete darkness. Roberto turns around to see it's bright out, but sees it is dark inside.

Roberto: This is not good... (Hears a noise and turns around. Looking into the living room) Is anyone there? Hello? (Takes a step towards the room)

Joey: Hold it right there Roberto. (Cocks back the hammer of his pistol)

Roberto: Joey is that you?

Joey: Yeah.

Roberto: (Tries to act dumb) Why are you pointing that gun at me?

Joey: Don't act dumb with me. I just got a message on the answering machine explaining everything. How you worked for Tommy and killed his clients behind his back, then just blamed it on the other gangs, just to go up the ranks. You are a worthless piece of sh*t.

Roberto: (Still acting) I don't know what you are talking about. Are you sure it wasn't a call to get you to turn me in?

Joey: No. He left your record here. (Throws a folder at Roberto) Got any last words?

Roberto: (Drops the facade) Well, I know I did all that stuff, but I changed. I stopped doing that when I got to Liberty.

Joey: Likely story, but today's the day where this Cuban dies.

Roberto: Wait!

Joey: You're only prolonging the inevitable.

Roberto: Um...(Starts to think of something, and remembers his pistol) Think fast. (Throws pistol at Joey's head)

Joey: (Hits floor form recoil) Jesus Christ!

Roberto: Sorry Joey. (Runs out of house)

Joey: (Gets up, his head throbbing with pain) Get back here. (Gets outside) Don't you run away from me! (Starts shooting at Roberto and his car)

Roberto: sh*t! (Ducking the bullets flying at him, gets in car, and pulls out of the driveway) I got to get out of here.

Joey: Get your cuban ass over here! (Tries to chase down car) Get...back... (Runs out of breath) I've got to tell Tommy.

Roberto: (Speeding towards Old Little Havana) sh*t I got to call Tommy. (Picks up Mike's phone he left in car) How could Mike forget? Anyways... (Dials Tommy's house) Tommy...Joey is going crazy...This Mr. Gray guys got me pinned...He's got Joey convinced that I'm a traitor...Okay...See you later. (Hangs up) Now I got to find a safe place to hide for a little while. Oh yeah!

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 1:23 P.M.

Joey arrives at Tommy's mansion. He runs into the house and into Tommy's office.

Joey: Tommy!

Tommy: Yeah? It looks like you were in a shootout. Do you need ice for that huge bump on your head?

Joey: No, but that's not what we have to worry about. Roberto is a traitor. He always was. He even betrayed you.

Tommy: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on Joey; listen to what you're saying. You're saying Roberto betrayed both of us. Has he ever done that?

Joey: Yes! He killed all your clients and blamed the kills on gangs. He also killed Toni.

Tommy: Okay. First of all who gave you this information?

Joey: I don't know. I came back home, and I checked to see if we have any messages. There was one of a man explaining everything about Roberto's past. He told me everything he had done. Then he told me to go to the mailbox to find a folder with his records. (Gives Tommy the folder) See.

Tommy: Joey, anyone could have made this record, a corrupt police officer, CIA agent, anyone that has access to a computer with records on it.

Joey: Wait, where was Roberto the day we arrived here in Vice? You told me he had to go somewhere, but you never told me.

Tommy: (Tommy thinks. He remembered where he told Roberto to go) Well, I think he needed a day off. So I told him the address of this great club.

Joey: (Looks Tommy in the eyes. He sees he is lying) Okay. I think it's time I left Vice. I need to get back to my gang in Liberty.

Tommy: What about the search?

Joey: I'll pay my own reward, but I will make sure Roberto pays for this. (He walks out of the office and enters his car) He will pay dearly for this. (Drives off to Viceport)

Well, the twist at the end is massive, for people who didn't watch the movie I ripped off... When it gets to that point, please excuse me. I had just watched a great movie and was kind of obsessing over it and it somehow got involved into the finale of the first saga. I deeply regret it, and I may re-write it for this forum, just so it isn't ruined. But I don't know. Maybe I can add it after the story, as an 'alternate ending' to the first saga.

Chapter 8: It's All Down Hill From Here

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 5:13 P.M.

Roberto pulls up to a broken down building. It is all tagged up, and dilapidated. He gets out of his car and walks up to the front door. The street is abandoned, no one is in sight. The sun is starting to go down.

Roberto: It's been forever since I've been here. I'll call Mike once I get in. (Rings doorbell) I hope he's home.

Stranger: (Yells to self) Quien estas a mi puerta? (Walks to the door) Who is it?

Roberto: It's me Roberto.

Stranger: Que?!?! It can't be. He live in Liberty now, mang.

Roberto: Just open the door Uncle Umberto.

Umberto: Fine. (Opens door) It is you! How've you been doing, mi sobreno?

Roberto: Horrible. Joey now hates me, and probably has put a hit on my head.

Umberto: Well, that ain't good. (Chuckles) Come in, come in.

Roberto: (Walks in) Can I use your phone, I need to call someone.

Umberto: Yeah, mi casa est tu casa. Second room on the left.

Roberto: Thanks. (Heads into room and picks up phone) Okay, what was his number again? Oh yeah. (Dials number) Hey Mike.

Mike: Where the hell are you? You said you wouldn't take long. It's been like five f*cking hours!

Roberto: Sorry. That asshole Mr. Gray told Joey about my past.

Mike: Well that sucks. Anyways, where are you? We need to leave as soon as we can.

Roberto: I'm at my Uncle's house.

Mike: I'll pick you up in an hour, is that good for you?

Roberto: Yeah, it'll give me time to shower, eat, and rest.

Mike: Okay, see you soon, I hope. (Hangs up)

Roberto: Uncle, where's the bathroom?

Umberto: It's 'cross the hall.

Roberto: Thanks.

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 5:20 P.M.

Tommy is pacing his office. He is worried about Roberto's well being, and what Joey is going to do. He finally decides on something.

Tommy: Kelsey, get over here.

Kelsey: (Runs into the office) Yeah daddy, what do you want?

Tommy: I need you to find Roberto. He is still somewhere in Vice. I have a list of possible locations, go there and search, and see if you can find him.

Kelsey: Okay. I'll be right back. (Runs out to garage)

Tommy: Be careful honey. (Turns back around) Ken! I need you here.

Ken: (Dashes into room) Yeah Tommy, what do you need?

Tommy: Cancel the dinner appointment I had tonight, it seems I will not be able to attend.

Ken: Right away. (Runs back out)

Tommy: (Looks out window and thinks to himself) "Where are you Roberto? Is what Joey's saying really true?"

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 5:42 P.M.

Roberto has finished taking a shower and has eaten a quick snack. He is sitting in his Uncle's living room talking.

Umberto: Wow, you've been through alot in the last few months.

Roberto: Yeah, and now the Don of the Leone Family hates me.

Umberto: Well, forget'a bout him. You 'ave Tommy. You know Tommy loves you, and he'll do anythang to help out his number one mang.

Roberto: Yeah, but what about this Mr. Gray person.

Umberto: You said you 'ave that suitcase, well, use it against him.

Roberto: How?

Umberto: Activate la bomba, and put it right on his doorstep, then, BAM. He'll get what he deserves.

Roberto: I thought about that, but I know he will somehow drag me down with him.

Umberto: So where you and this tipo Mike going?

Roberto: I don't know. He just said we need to leave. He never specified a place.

Umberto: Well, if I were you, don't go near Liberty.

Roberto: That is clear.

Umberto: Yeah, so when he getting here?

Roberto: He said in an hour. I don't know.

Umberto: Okay. Well, I need to go take sh*t. Just say your leaving when he 'rrives.

Roberto: Okay.

Wednesday November 24th, 2006. 5:36 P.M.

Kelsey has gone to three of the six locations given to her. The next on her list is Umberto Robina's home.

Kelsey: Damn, I hate going into Old Little Havana. (Speeds off to Umberto's house) I wonder why Roberto left. I know he is a gang member and all, but he is always busy. He needs a day off. (Arrives at the house) Well I am here. (Gets out of car and knocks on door)

Roberto: (Opens door with a look of surprise on his face) What?! Kelsey what are you doing here?

Kelsey: My dad told me to come and look for you. He gave me a list of potential places I can find you.

Roberto: Well I can't... (Gets cut off by tires screeching) Who's that?

Mike: (Rolls down window) Roberto! Quick get in!

Roberto: I'm sorry Kelsey, I can't talk right now. (Runs into car)

Kelsey: Oh no you don't. (Jumps into the car's back seat)

Roberto and Mike: What the f*ck are you doing?

Kelsey: I'm not letting you guys go where ever you are going alone.

Mike: Jesus Christ! (Police sirens come wailing down the street) Oh sh*t! I almost forgot. (Accelerates)

Roberto: What happened now?!

Mike: I was packing the car, and some cops found me and asked if they could help. I denied, and they insisted. They picked up the "suitcase" and it popped open. You should have seen their reactions. I knocked them out, jumped into my car, and sped off.

Roberto: Damn it! Where are we going?

Mike: Escobar International.

Roberto: Are you crazy?! They won't let us in. The cops are on us.

Kelsey: We can take my dad's private plane.

Roberto and Mike: (Both turn around and look at her) When the hell were you going to tell us!

Kelsey: Well you two were too busy arguing...

Mike: (Interrupts Kelsey) sh*t! Roberto, take that Micro SMG and shoot down any Police Cars chasing us.

Roberto: (Picks up gun) Why do I have to do all the work?

Mike: Cause I am driving and Kelsey is a girl.

Kelsey: Hey!

Mike: Oh sh*t! (Smashes through a police barricade) That was way too close.

Roberto: Yeah, took one out, two more to go.

Mike: Good, keep going. We are almost there. Kelsey, where is the jet?

Kelsey: Apologize for that rude remark.

Mike: Are you kidding?

Kelsey: Apologize.

Mike: No! Just tell me now!

Kelsey: Apologize!

Mike: (Swerves out of a police cars way) Fine! I'm sorry.

Kelsey: That's better. Take that entrance on the right.

Mike: (Turns right, using the handbrake) Oh sh*t!

Kelsey: (Smashes into the left side of the car) Ow, that hurt!

Roberto: sh*t, I ran out of ammo!

Mike: Don't worry, I see Tommy's jet. (Brakes at a jet) Damn, that thing is huge.

Roberto: No time for staring Mike, we got to get the hell out of here.

Mike: Yeah. (Gets out of car along with Roberto and Kelsey) How the hell are we going to fly this thing?

Kelsey: I have a pilots license.

Roberto and Mike: What?!

Kelsey: (Opens planes door with a punch-in code and gets into cockpit) Come on!

Roberto: Wow, this caught me off guard completely. (Runs in)

Mike: You're telling me. (Follows Roberto)

Roberto: Oh sh*t, look! (Points to the Police Cars heading at the jet) Start it up!

Kelsey: I am! (Jet engine starts) There!

Mike: Now get this thing in the air!

Kelsey: (Accelerates the jet) Hold on.

Roberto and Mike: (Fall backwards) Crap!

Kelsey: (Slowly guides plane around airstrip) I need a clear area to take off on.

Mike: There! (Points to an area with no police vehicles)

Kelsey: (Jet starts to lift) It's working!

Roberto: Yeah! Where are we heading Mike?

Mike: Hell I don't know. Somewhere not near Liberty and here.