TGTAP Poll Suggestion Topic

On the main website you'll always see a poll near the top of the right navigation. This is usually just a general question trying to gather popular opinions on things about future and present GTA games.

As you can see, the current poll has been up quite a while now, and we're always looking for better questions to ask. So, if you can think of a GTA related question, which hasn't already be asked, and which would be relatively interesting to find out the popular opinion, let us know here. Each month we'll choose the best from your suggestions and use it. So just give us a question and the choices, and if we like it we'll use it. Simple.

P.S. Please put some thought into it, we don't want lame questions like "What is your favourite GTA game?" and stuff like that.

Previous polls can be found here - http://www.thegtaplace.com/poll.php

I would like to see a poll with something like:

Where do you think will be the next Location of GTA:4:

*London
*Carcer City
*Japan
*Other

Those are just examples but how about that poll?

Yeah, the only problem with this is that there is an endless amount of options, to condense it and have a select few is pointless, the other option will be used a lot, and we'll have no way of knowing where they want it if they chose other. Nice idea, just impractical, too open ended.

I think something like this:

How much would you pay to get a copy of GTA4 RIGHT NOW

*$1000

*$5000

*Money would be no object :dribble:

Fail.

I would like to see a poll with something like:

Where do you think will be the next Location of GTA:4:

*London
*Carcer City
*Japan
*Other

Those are just examples but how about that poll?

Yeah, the only problem with this is that there is an endless amount of options, to condense it and have a select few is pointless, the other option will be used a lot, and we'll have no way of knowing where they want it if they chose other. Nice idea, just impractical, too open ended.

Yeah I guess your right. Anywhere could be the next location of gta:4.

• 3 weeks later...

*$1000

*$5000

Err...no...

Polls about the location of GTA4 are too open-ended, so there a no go for the moment.

Maybe a poll for which "Which is your favourite GTA game?" or "Which is your favourite GTA setting to date?". There my idea for the moment anyway. We just need a poll to see peoples thought of the GTA series so far. Maybe a poll asking "Are you still as interested in the GTA franchise as you first were?" - as many online media sites say GTA is becoming boring, we could see what the community thinks. Or maybe a "Which feature would you most like to see in GTA4?" poll, with options such as "Online play", weapon customization, player creation, etc.

*$1000

*$5000

Err...no...

Polls about the location of GTA4 are too open-ended, so there a no go for the moment.

Maybe a poll for which "Which is your favourite GTA game?" or "Which is your favourite GTA setting to date?". There my idea for the moment anyway. We just need a poll to see peoples thought of the GTA series so far. Maybe a poll asking "Are you still as interested in the GTA franchise as you first were?" - as many online media sites say GTA is becoming boring, we could see what the community thinks. Or maybe a "Which feature would you most like to see in GTA4?" poll, with options such as "Online play", weapon customization, player creation, etc.

Chris kind of shot down the "Which is your favorite GTA game?" question.

*$1000

*$5000

Err...no...

Chris kind of shot down the "Which is your favorite GTA game?" question.

Oh, I see. Well he had good reason too, after thinking about it, it is a too simple questions. SO forget I recommened it :P .

Chalk - I see what you asked me the name of the VCS main character on MSN now, hehe.

It's not that "what's your favourite GTA" is too simple a question it's just it's been done so much now people are tired of voting.

I guess the best protagonist poll might be a good one, as would "Which feature would you most like to see in GTA4?". Could we get a list of options for that?

So far we've got:

Online play

Player Creation - I assume like in Saints Row?

Weapon customisation - how would this work though?

We need some more features which have never been seen before in a GTA game. It's likely every new feature in San Andreas and in both PSP games will be in GTA4 in some way, so no need to put any of those features. I would look through the GTA4 wishlist topic except it's a bit big just for a quick glance.

I got another one:

---------

Would you of liked to seen GTA:VCS on the PS2?

*Yes, It should be on both platforms.

*No, it should say a PSP exclusive.

---------

Or you could just replace those with Yes or No answers.

Still have to wait for TakeTwo's word on that. And anyway, this month I've decided to go with the GTA4 question in my last post - just need a few more options for it.

Do you think the GTAIV storyline will relate to the "III" storyline in any way?

-Yes, I think the "III" Trilogy will still be involved in the GTAIV storyline

-No, I think it will be a completely different storyline all together

-Not sure

-Never thought about that...

Edited by Original GTA Master

-Not sure

It's already been confirmed by Rockstar that it's going to be a new trilogy, and the name of the game even confirms that.

-Not sure

It's already been confirmed by Rockstar that it's going to be a new trilogy, and the name of the game even confirms that.

Read the question again. "Do you think the GTAIV storyline will relate to the "III" storyline in any way?"

Did I ask about if it's a different trilogy??? NO