Grove St Families: Bloods or Crips

D-Ice

Who do you think Grove Street are supposed to be, the Bloods or the Crips?

I think they're supposed be Bloods because

1. They are named after a street, Grove Street(the Bloods were initially named Pirus, after Piru Street)

2. They're the smallest gang in LS(at the start of the game), and they are fighting with another set of the Families(like Sweet said:"Green blastin on green, that ain't no way to run the families!")

3. They are outnumbered, just like the Bloods are by the Crips, and there are only 3 Families sets(Grove Street Families, Temple Drive Families, Seville Boulevard families)

4. The Ballas are originally from Glen Park, just like the Compton Crips are from Kelly Park

5. The Ballas have territories in Verona Beach, just like the Crips in Long Beach

• 2 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
On 12/31/2006 at 4:37 PM, D-Ice said:

1. They are named after a street, Grove Street(the Bloods were initially named Pirus, after Piru Street)

2. They're the smallest gang in LS(at the start of the game), and they are fighting with another set of the Families(like Sweet said:"Green blastin on green, that ain't no way to run the families!")

3. They are outnumbered, just like the Bloods are by the Crips, and there are only 3 Families sets(Grove Street Families, Temple Drive Families, Seville Boulevard families)

4. The Ballas are originally from Glen Park, just like the Compton Crips are from Kelly Park

5. The Ballas have territories in Verona Beach, just like the Crips in Long Beach

I guess the Gsf belongs to Crips & Ballas belongs to Bloods.

On 12/31/2006 at 4:37 PM, D-Ice said:

I guess that Gsf belongs to Crips & Ballas belongs to Bloods