Will you be getting it?

Chris

I wouldn't buy it at full price anyway because there are better games coming out soon like Metroid Prime 2 which is easily worth another £10 over a bad 2D conversion of GTA. Plus there's another game that came out recently that is similar in nature to GTAA and although it's still top-down it is 3D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
The PSP isn't that impressive to me. I mean, it's like Sony had no idea what to do with it. Nintendo's DS has one main focus: Gaming

As for GTA PSP, well, I'll get it when I get my PSP, and I'll get a PSP when it's cheap. (I mean $100 or below.) Probably in two years.

BWAHAHA! You're funny. You should go check out the PSP topic if you believe that.

The PSP is meant to be a portable entertainment system. Notice I said entertainment system, not game system. The DS is probably just competition, terrible competition at that. I was told the PSP was nothing new. SHIGGITY SCHWAHAHA! I laugh. The DS is actually NOTHING that hasn't been done before. Have you ever heard of or seen a handheld that could play music, movies, even hold images? I don't think so.

Enough of this, if you want to talk about the PSP, go here.

I seriously can't wait for the release date of GTA PSP to be announced. I'm marking my calendar. :w00t:

You told me to go to the PSP board, but I posted here anyway, because I want to make one more point.

See, the PSP is a good handheld (it won't if it doesn't straighten out its problems) for entertainment. I want gaming experience, not a entertainment center. All I'm saying is that the PSP doesn't really enhance the gaming experience (except for the graphics). It plays music, movies, and you can even access your email. Now,m notice I said I wasn't going to get one. I have a laptop. It can do more than the PSP, and it's still portable. So, what the hell do I want a PSP for?

The DS has a main focus of: Gaming. My kind of thing.

Thanks for hearing my point, and enjoy your PSP.

Now, right now. You. Yes you, over to the PSP topic. I've been looking for another person for me to debate against. The DS has a main focus, yes, but it isn't gaming. The main focus for the DS is to be competition for the PSP. You notice everytime Sony throws out a product, Nintendo throws one out? Hmmm... No more talk about systems in the topic. Let's get back to talking about GTA for the PSP.

No offense, but its not a question of getting it or not. A real GTA follower will get it, doesnt matter what. Of course if hes not the kinda guy that has a slice of bread to eat for a day, but as this is a forum, meaning internet, i suppose noone is in that position. :angry: