SEX

Dazza

ow, ok. Stange, I always thought it might be really good because lot's of people look at the ass of a women and get sexualy worked up. Don't know if genarally girls are like that to.

well they can hit it from the back, it doesnt have to be anal, the vagina is very close to the anus, as a matter of fact I love it from the back too ;)

Sounds nice :P

And yeah, I don't think it's a big deal, and may be really painfull if you tair tissue. Bet she wouldn't want to see you ever again if you did that and especially if you insisted (what I'm never planing to do). And you might get somekind of infection if you don't use a condome and like Spaz already said, I don't think it smells nice...

Anyway, glad that's out of my head. And I lost the problem that I thought about it every minute to. Now I'm the whole time thinking how I'm gonna get all the cash to buy all kinds of hardware :P

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comment on the "Pull Out" method.

I am really good friends with this girl who i've known since Highschool. Anyway, in 9th grade, I asked her if she was having safe sex. She said that she didn't use a condom because it "didn't feel good". I then asked her how many times she had sex with her boyfriend and she said "Every day since the summer". I then told her that she was pregnant, and she said "No, he always pulled out, I'm not that stupid."

So I forced her to take a pregnancy test and she tested positive and then huffed cocaine until the baby died, and everyone learned a great lesson.

The point of the story is that pulling out doesn't work, and I'll tell you why. Its true that precum doesn't start out with semen in it, but if any excess semen is still inside the boy, it gets released with the precum, which can get the girl pregnant. So dont turn out like my friend and use a condom, even if it feels "slimy" instead of "rubbery".

Story sounds slightly exaggerated but it proves your point. I've heard about girls' (and guys') ignorance to precum and how it actually can get a girl pregnant. Good job posting that.

You know I never thought I'd see the day where sexual advice was given to members of The GTA Place... it's pretty funny tbh. I was thinking someone should probably create a "Relationship Advice" topic here, slightly cleaner than this topic and more relative to most of the members. Not everyone of the average age is here is wanting sex so... Or perhaps just the "Relationships Thread" as I guess some people may just like to talk about their relationships rather than give and receive advice. So yeah feel free to create one like that if you guys want. If it gets popular we can always pin it.

Comment on the "Pull Out" method.

I am really good friends with this girl who i've known since Highschool. Anyway, in 9th grade, I asked her if she was having safe sex. She said that she didn't use a condom because it "didn't feel good". I then asked her how many times she had sex with her boyfriend and she said "Every day since the summer". I then told her that she was pregnant, and she said "No, he always pulled out, I'm not that stupid."

So I forced her to take a pregnancy test and she tested positive and then huffed cocaine until the baby died, and everyone learned a great lesson.

The point of the story is that pulling out doesn't work, and I'll tell you why. Its true that precum doesn't start out with semen in it, but if any excess semen is still inside the boy, it gets released with the precum, which can get the girl pregnant. So dont turn out like my friend and use a condom, even if it feels "slimy" instead of "rubbery".

This reminds me of some chart in my Home Ec book that shows different ways of preventing pregnancy and STDs. You could take sexual abstinance, but that could have adverse psychological affects. That's what the chart said. Who in thier right mind would willfully perform a vow of abstinance?

Who in their right mind would willfully perform a vow of abstinance?

Heh. It's more important to some people than others. You've got the people that gives out sex like candy, the ones that will never get any (that want it), some that get it.... and then can get it.. but don't. I mean, damn. I could've lost my virginity in the 8th grade (Which... would've been really bad.) but I didn't.. because yeah, it's important to me that my first is someone important to me and not just some whore that fucks everyone.

it's all about how you see and understand sex. if you never felt love you can't understand how intercourse with someone close and special is, you just care for pleasure. if you only care for yourself you can do that with sex toys..cuz you don't need feelings...

if they don't use condoms cuz it feels better without, it means they don't give a f*** about their partner, and they are too ignorant to care for their health. i know what i'm saying, i did it without protection a couple of times and i had some problems..i still have, but i'm taking some pills to recover...i was ignorant too but what i got was also from other reasons and it's not so serious...

and anyway...you know..it's true that the size counts cuz if it's too big it damn HURTS!!!!

So anymore sex stories, kokane?

well I dont remember all of them

but I remember the time I got ill...

I went at this guy's place…it was a rainy evening…so cold. He lives far away from my place so I went there with a taxi. So I finally got there but I was a lil lost so I called him and he came and found me. We went inside. He has 2 dogs so they started barking at me, but they were cute and couldn’t resist me either so we became friends quick, lol, me and the dogs. After that I went with the other “dog” to his bedroom. He threw me on his bed, undressed me and threw away my clothes. He spread my legs and put them on his shoulders and licked my thingie :P. After that he penetrated me...64kama8.gif After...he let me ride him...64kama1.gif...which happened for a long time cuz I love to be on top :P...then I don't remember exactly which was the next position but I think...64kama9.gif which I also love :rolleyes: Hmm next.. I think I went for a ride again and after that I sucked his thingie and he came in my mouth. He went to the bathroom and I went too, and took a shower together. And while showering he hit me from the back and made me scream again (I forgot to tell you I make alot of noise) and after some more f***ing..we went back to his bedroom. We got in the bed with the thought of going to sleep...but that was not possible. He hold me in his arms and kept kissing me. He was so cute. After a while the "party" started again..lied down from the back, as we were staying. After that i think I told him it kinda hurts so I think he stopped and we fell asleep with him still inside me. In the morning...64kama5.gif I donno what happened more..I think more riding and doggie style :wub: I know it finished again in my mouth and we went back to take a shower...

We kissed the whole morning, watched some standup comedy and later I left...

It's impossible to remember every single detail, so this is what I remember, there might be small differences but it doesn't matter that much, right?

So anymore sex stories, kokane?

well I dont remember all of them

but I remember the time I got ill...

I went at this guy's place…it was a rainy evening…so cold. He lives far away from my place so I went there with a taxi. So I finally got there but I was a lil lost so I called him and he came and found me. We went inside. He has 2 dogs so they started barking at me, but they were cute and couldn’t resist me either so we became friends quick, lol, me and the dogs. After that I went with the other “dog” to his bedroom. He threw me on his bed, undressed me and threw away my clothes. He spread my legs and put them on his shoulders and licked my thingie :P. After that he penetrated me...64kama8.gif After...he let me ride him...64kama1.gif...which happened for a long time cuz I love to be on top :P...then I don't remember exactly which was the next position but I think...64kama9.gif which I also love :rolleyes: Hmm next.. I think I went for a ride again and after that I sucked his thingie and he came in my mouth. He went to the bathroom and I went too, and took a shower together. And while showering he hit me from the back and made me scream again (I forgot to tell you I make alot of noise) and after some more f***ing..we went back to his bedroom. We got in the bed with the thought of going to sleep...but that was not possible. He hold me in his arms and kept kissing me. He was so cute. After a while the "party" started again..lied down from the back, as we were staying. After that i think I told him it kinda hurts so I think he stopped and we fell asleep with him still inside me. In the morning...64kama5.gif I donno what happened more..I think more riding and doggie style :wub: I know it finished again in my mouth and we went back to take a shower...

We kissed the whole morning, watched some standup comedy and later I left...

It's impossible to remember every single detail, so this is what I remember, there might be small differences but it doesn't matter that much, right?

Good story. :P