SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

See my whole performance group thinks im off shagging another member in my class >.<

I have seriously noticed the other day how in the minority I am now. Its getting scary, I think i now know about 4 other virgins everyone else isnt anymore. It seems wierd to me and I dont know why.

See my whole performance group thinks im off shagging another member in my class >.<

I have seriously noticed the other day how in the minority I am now. Its getting scary, I think i now know about 4 other virgins everyone else isnt anymore. It seems wierd to me and I dont know why.

I understand what you mean. More and more people are having sex earlier it seems. But many times they don't know what they are doing, or they don't know the consequences.

But really, who's to say the people claiming they've had sex really have. Unless you get two people saying "We did it together" why should you beileve someone?

Who in their right mind would willfully perform a vow of abstinance?

Heh. It's more important to some people than others. You've got the people that gives out sex like candy, the ones that will never get any (that want it), some that get it.... and then can get it.. but don't. I mean, damn. I could've lost my virginity in the 8th grade (Which... would've been really bad.) but I didn't.. because yeah, it's important to me that my first is someone important to me and not just some whore that fucks everyone.

Exactly. It's not that important to me, I'm not going to jump on the first attractive person I see. Seems like sex is something that people that really love each other do, and to me, it should still be that way. I have a bunch of other things to keep me busy / keep me worried - I'm in college so I have work to do there, I like to play with my computers, I like to play with my car. Yes, having friends is nice, but I really wouldn't want a significant other.

I also used this on someone that was trying to hook me up ... although not for this reason ... but I've seen what happens when two people meet in college - 9 months later they got a little one running around and they both drop out of college.

But really, who's to say the people claiming they've had sex really have. Unless you get two people saying "We did it together" why should you beileve someone?
They're probably embarrased they even did it with eachother. It'd probably be with their ex's.... or just a drunken party... would you really want to remember those moments?
I know all about sex, I looked it up. WIKIPEDIA RULES!!!111!!!

Uh, cool. I know all about sex. Spiritually. Person to person.

people who cant say the right name are annoying. just say it! (talking about what the girl at your your school said.)

I'll do it anytime, not to many, I don't want AIDS :thumbsdown:

You dont get AIDS for having sex alot, you can get it your first time. You have to use protection.

you can get it either or. its only if THEY have it, and then if they do have it it can be the 1st or 2000th time.

I'll do it anytime, not to many, I don't want AIDS :thumbsdown:

You dont get AIDS for having sex alot, you can get it your first time. You have to use protection.

I know. I was talking about getting your dick in the wrong hole. You dont want to to do that.

What does that have to do with anything? It has nothing to do with having sex a lot, or getting diseases. Again. Diseases can only be contracted if the OTHER PERSON HAS THEM. It doesn't matter what whole you use or how much sex you have, if the other person doesn't have a disease, you won't get one.

*starts coping and pasteing most of this topic for the SEx Ed class at school*

man there are some nasty diseases out there

ok this might be off topic but a girl at my school said

what happened if a mans "Wee-Wee" gets stuck in a womans....(you know what i mean)

That is one of the dumbest sex-related questions I've heard yet. It can't get stuck, unless it's WAAAY too big, and in THAT case, it wouldn't GO IN to begin with((and with the off-chance it did, I assure you, she'd be stretched enough for it to come back out)). I swear, that chick has never even touched herself. People don't understand a lot of the SIMPLEST QUESTIONS are answered if you CHECK THEM OUT YOURSELF. You have a f***ing vagina, stick something in it and tell me how hard it is to get out. It isn't hard to pull a long skinny object out of a WET STRETCHABLE OBJECT. Christ, people. On top of that she can't even say PENIS or VAGINA.

people who cant say the right name are annoying. just say it! (talking about what the girl at your your school said.)

Yeah, I want to smack people. "You HAVE one and you can't even name it!?"

I like it all. If I'm really attracted to someone.... I like it all. If applicable I guess... I mean my ex has NONE OF THE ABOVE. Effing sad, I know.

Sometimes I feel like I Just want to sex them up really much. Then I think about it and I KNOW it's not that... it's wanting to be with them. Most of you won't understand this unless you know quite some about my life.. but for Bear.. Spaz. Yeah...

Yeah, I want to smack people. "You HAVE one and you can't even name it!?"

Wiesal?