SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to say that you people need to realise that its more important that they have that small thing I like to call a personality. Also a few brains wont go amiss either. I need to actually have a conversation to get on well with people not just to stare at them.

I was about to say that you people need to realise that its more important that they have that small thing I like to call a personality. Also a few brains wont go amiss either. I need to actually have a conversation to get on well with people not just to stare at them.

I'll do it anytime, not to many, I don't want AIDS :thumbsdown:

You dont get AIDS for having sex alot, you can get it your first time. You have to use protection.

I know. I was talking about getting your dick in the wrong hole. You dont want to to do that.

What does that have to do with anything? It has nothing to do with having sex a lot, or getting diseases. Again. Diseases can only be contracted if the OTHER PERSON HAS THEM. It doesn't matter what whole you use or how much sex you have, if the other person doesn't have a disease, you won't get one.

Thats why a said "GETTING YOUR DICK IN THE WRONG HOLE" That wrong hole can have the disease, next time read it carefully.

How could you get it in the wrong hole? They wouldn't just JUMP OFF if you got it in the bumhole... but you're probably wearing a condom at that time. Atleast I hope. If you arn't then you're an idiot... OR you want babies / girl's on birth control (Which isn't 100% effective. Damn close though).... in which case you would probably know where it is........

For kids without a mutual (love) relationship with someone, just jack it. I don't want to pay for your upkeeping with taxes. :thumbsdown:

^ WTF ^

By wrong hole he meant, that the girl has anal disease.

what the hell kindof disease is an anal disease? i know there are some, but how could they be STDs? and why is chargers little metaphorical "wrong hole" thing supposed to make sense to any of us?

WTF?? spartan how was i to know he meant by "wrong hole"

WTF is that what a dumb f***

Wu-zi-mu, can you explain wtf you just said?

Tilly, what I meant by anal disease was that the tissue ( thing ) could've been broken causing a disease. If the man didn't wear a condom, he would've got that disease and then... how the hell I'm supposed to know? I don't study that kind of stuff.

Edited by Spartan

Yeah, I found a new hot ass at school :innocent: ...

Ow, and for me important things are:

-Personality

-Brains

-Religion (yes, for me this does matter)

And I can't really decide what should be first at the ass, boobs and legs quistion.. They all have to be there, but I don't want to f*** spagetti (seriously, a girl in my class got extreemly thin legs) So I think I'l do Legs first. Then I'm with the boobs and ass.. I know a girl who doesn't really have boobs like, OMG. But the best ass I'v ever seen so then maybe first ass and then, last, boobs. Although they offcourse should have it..

I'd go in to detail about who I'm talking about but I won't do it. Since others who I know might checks this thread out, although I actually doubt it, just to be sure.

well...as I wrote on a profile "I hate stupid, uneducated, illiterate, deceitful people"... so first he must be smart and educated. I get bored really quick so he must entertain me, must be fun, and adventurous. Also he has to have something that attracts me physically. I can't say I like only blonde guys with blue eyes or just black gangsta guys, or I donno..it's just something that attracts me, I don't have a model of the perfect guy, and I believe that to be perfect means to be yourself. So..he also has to have a strong personality and it's good for us to get well together that we share some interests...

so thats how a guy I would love should be, if I want sex he has to be a guy I'm attracted to and thats it, and maybe a lil friends...

if I want sex he has to be a guy I'm attracted to and thats it, and maybe a lil friends...

hmm... im still wondering on what that means....

oh damn i get it now. but you might have wanted to put it in a new sentence, i thot you were talking about the sex :P

Edited by tilly