SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It dosnt have to go on looks, but i reckon that meeting a girl over MSN is the best, cos if you like her personallty then you dont have to see her, like atm this girl likes me, and i like her, but we've never met, only on MSN, shes awesome but my ex's best mate, so like do i, or dont i?

Meeting people online can be risk though, remember that.

yea but sometimes if u take that risc you might be happier than ever.

i've met most of my boyfriends online and sometimes it has been awesome and fun sometimes it hasn't, but thats life, u gain experience, and if you ask me..I would love to meet all the tgtap members :clapping:

It dosnt have to go on looks, but i reckon that meeting a girl over MSN is the best, cos if you like her personallty then you dont have to see her, like atm this girl likes me, and i like her, but we've never met, only on MSN, shes awesome but my ex's best mate, so like do i, or dont i?

Dude, online dating is highly lame, personally... And you CAN'T touch meeting in person. I mean, you can get such an amazing connection immediately. You can't feel that through a computer. You can't.

Or, of course, you could end up with a whore who ends up f***ing you over and breaking your heart. But whatever.

Dude, online dating is highly lame, personally... And you CAN'T touch meeting in person. I mean, you can get such an amazing connection immediately. You can't feel that through a computer. You can't.

Or, of course, you could end up with a whore who ends up f***ing you over and breaking your heart. But whatever.

I disagree. I met my best friend ... TCP/IP ... on the computer.

You can, if its right, yet think about it, you dont know what they look like, but if they are funny then its great, oh and i cant meet her whenever i want, its not like we live far away.

Oh tilly, i'll download it off of

limewire

iTunes

just try and get some everyday if you can because when you have been out with them for about a month or 2 they dont want it anymore trust me lol

Spoken like a true stereotypical guy.

Me and Keruri, I'll say, haven't had sex in weeks, but that's because we don't have any condoms and we're too lazy to buy any..... And we've been dating almost nine months.

I think sex is something very personal, and not to be done with someone you bearly know. It kindda goes against my morals.

Just like I wouldn't wont to go with a hot slut.

Its definitely true for first few times, cause you need understanding and trust form your partner and you feel like driving a bumpy road blindfolded, but after that one night relationship is acceptable and enjoyable, at least for me. But i would never pay for a prostitute, then the good old wankxap.gif is better.