SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should just call it the crotch rot we'd all understand then.

Having sex young is not a precursor to getting a disease or pregnancy. Stupidty is. If you don't know how to work a condom read the box they have directions on them. If you don't know how the pill (or other contracteptives) work, again read up on it, ask a doctor, check the web for reputable sources, not a gaming community. (sorry but no one here is a doctor or an expert no matter how much sex youv'e had)

If your'e hooking up with someone for a one nighter wrap it up. Don't believe a thing they say. (Not my cup of tea so don't preach to me, some people are into that). If you get into a relationship make sure you trust the other person enough. If she's not on the pill use a condom! Babies are the most expensive thing sex transmits.

If you are simply looking for an orgasm or to have a "good time" just masterbate. If your'e sexually active get tested now and again. Would you rather be embarresed to get tested or pass on the clap to 10 people because you didn't know you had it.

Edited by draftermatt

I don't see the real bad thing of pregnancy.

Sex is meant for the women to become pregnant. But they make it sound like a bad thing..

Why would you then use condom if you have all those other methods.

True, but if you don't want to get pregnant, have kids, and still want to have sex then you need protection. Pregnancy is a very good thing when you want it, are ready for it, and it's with the right person.

That's not to say that "oops" babies are bad things, but if you have plans for life and they don't include a baby it will certainly cramp those plans. Maybe you'll be happier in the long run (often what happens) but when it first happens you probably won't feel that way.

And as far as not using a condom if you don't have to, there's no issue there. If you are with a person you trust, i.e. each other's firsts, been tested, etc. and you are trying to prevent pregnancy only, then yeah condoms aren't your only choice. There are a myriad of "BIRTH CONTROL" items out there. For women mainly. The "male pill" is still being tested. (read up on it, it's very interesting). But condoms should really be used every time if you're not in a monogomous, committed relationship.

Edited by draftermatt

Well you also have all those other methods.

I don't know all the names in English, but there are at least 8 others.

So ignore Aids and all other STD's.

Why would you then use condom if you have all those other methods.

Well it isnt 100% but it still protects you from all other infections and babies. I dont care it shall be used everytime.

One more thing is always carrying a condom.

It's not that you'll have sex anyday. At least, not for me. I'm not a person who just meets a nice girl at the pub, has a chat, might like her a bit, and then straight away have sex..

But surely if you think different, carrying it is a good thing.

I've followed this topic from the start. As im only 13 i dont no alot about STDs. The most i hear about them is at school when people start beef and cussing eachother. I love my girlfriend very much , i told her that we can go as far as she wants. So far thats just sleeping in the same bed (not intercourse) and making out. To be honest i dont think its cool to not be a virgin , although some wanna-be boys at my school run a round going on about how they've had sex and blowjobs. I think its bullshit and lies. When i do have sex , i will use a condom. But overall im not that excited about it. I mean just having a girlfriend who actually means something to me is good enough.

What people say is pure crap and I dont see why they need to shout about it. Its private and doesnt need shouting out

I agree. In fact it's probably the best way to tell when someone is leading you on. If it did happen, you usually wouldn't tell people. It's like you said, private, so mentioning it to everyone and sprouting about it makes it sound more like your just trying for attention.

Ah, so true, i was talking to this guy on msn and then she said BRB, so i waited and she came back and said, oh that was a good f***, wanna cum over and do the same (she lives like 4 blocks away) and i went maybe another time, what an idiot eh?

One more thing is always carrying a condom.

It's not that you'll have sex anyday. At least, not for me. I'm not a person who just meets a nice girl at the pub, has a chat, might like her a bit, and then straight away have sex..

But surely if you think different, carrying it is a good thing.

Carrying a condom is good for having one handy, but it can damage the condom. The movement from you walking can tear it, as can the heat.

And I read something about the "pullout" method. I'm glad you said it was crap. I about kicked a friend in the junk when I thought that's what he was using.

And you'll miss the "real good feeling".

Still, I'll never constantly carry a condom. Having sex should be with someone you care for and love. Not just some person you coincedentely bumped in to.

Those are morals, but you also just have the other side of the story. Makes it difficult to choose.

Probably I'll brake my own rules.. someday.