SEX

Dazza

And you'll miss the "real good feeling".

Still, I'll never constantly carry a condom. Having sex should be with someone you care for and love. Not just some person you coincedentely bumped in to.

Those are morals, but you also just have the other side of the story. Makes it difficult to choose.

Probably I'll brake my own rules.. someday.

Well some people just like 'one night stands' and it will continue to go on.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the real bad thing of pregnancy.

Sex is meant for the women to become pregnant. But they make it sound like a bad thing..

There are WAY TOO MANY people out there having sex who have absolutely no business having kids. Too young, too stupid, not ready financially, not fit to be a parent ever, etc. Pregnancy CAN be a VERY BAD THING.

One more thing, isn't a condom not a bit iritating?

Just curious..

Condoms are a bit bothersome for multiple reasons. One would be having them. You usually want them the most when you don't have one. Go figure. And yes, it feels a bit different in comparison. Hell, I way prefer the feeling of no condom. But if you're going at it multiple times a day, think about the girl. She gets to feel that shit dripping out of her. Supposedly, it feels REALLY odd. XD

Well you also have all those other methods.

I don't know all the names in English, but there are at least 8 others.

So ignore Aids and all other STD's.

Why would you then use condom if you have all those other methods.

Well it isnt 100% but it still protects you from all other infections and babies. I dont care it shall be used everytime.

Funny thing is, it isn't full protection against STDs, either. Ha. Makes me laugh, actually.

One more thing is always carrying a condom.

It's not that you'll have sex anyday. At least, not for me. I'm not a person who just meets a nice girl at the pub, has a chat, might like her a bit, and then straight away have sex..

But surely if you think different, carrying it is a good thing.

A LOT of guys carry condoms in their wallet. Years back this girl was going through my wallet and was like, "WTF!? You're a guy! You have to have a condom in your wallet! All guys do! Where is it!?"........... "I just don't have one? Big deal?". Bad idea. As stated, heat and friction are bad for condoms((FUNNY, that's the main ingredients for orgasm. Huh, would you look at that)). I DO carry one now, but I won't use it. I've had it for almost a year, anyways. I got it at my first Rocky Horror Picture Show, so I'm keeping it as my lucky condom. It's BLUE.

You're 13 and already have slept in the same bed :mellow:

I wish I could do that with... *get's dragged away*

My first girlfriend was when I was 13, and I slept in the same bed with her. It kind of helped that her bro was my best friend so staying the night was no problem.

The pull out method.. That's really crap.

All though we weren't TECHNICALLY using the pull-out method, you can pretty much say it doesn't work since we got pregnant by having sex without a condom, even if it was for a few minutes.

Funny how almost all the quotes are from my comments. I might bring a condom with me if I would ever go to my girlfriends house or with here somewhere (when I finally get one that is). But not just if I'm going like to a city.

And I don't think Spaz is going to keep the kid StuntX/JJJ.

There are WAY TOO MANY people out there having sex who have absolutely no business having kids. Too young, too stupid, not ready financially, not fit to be a parent ever, etc. Pregnancy CAN be a VERY BAD THING.

Couldn't agree more. Although I'm a person who thinks it's best to have sex where it's meant for (mainly kids, not saying I won't do it unless it's for kids.) people who can't yet really support a family with all it's needs should be wise enough and just use the pill or what ever if they really want to F. Would be better for the kid.

well i don't like kids and i would never want a kid, but i do not have the right to take a life. You dont know the future, you dont know what will happen to that baby. He has the right to live, you must give him that chance, you never know what can happen in the future, maybe something will happen and his/her life will change.

I dont wanna create a family with kids, i want to concentrate my life on career and see..im not subjective. It is not right, if you dont want babies, control that before, not after you regret it.

If there would exist the chance to get pregnant i would use the morning after pill...

Tottaly, Agreed :)

I've learned all the words in Dutch, but I know what happens. If you're early with an abortion, they will such it out with a pump. If you're late, they will have to cut away "the extra layer of skin" in the (according to my translator) uteros. At least, where the baby grows ect. Because at that time it's just a few little cells that will nestle in the side of the uteros.

Your having a baby? (with your girlfriend) Congratulations , if your keeping it that is. All the best to you

She miscarried.

has anyone of you ever seen how the abortion happens? what happens to the baby? it's murder

do you prefer to murder someone? or let it live and eventually find him/her a better family?

Murder? Do you eat meat? If so, then shut the f*** up. That's murder, too. EVENTUALLY find a better family? Oh, so letting the child suffer is perfectly acceptable. And this is assuming their life DOES get better. It doesn't always happen like that.

well i don't like kids and i would never want a kid, but i do not have the right to take a life. You dont know the future, you dont know what will happen to that baby. He has the right to live, you must give him that chance, you never know what can happen in the future, maybe something will happen and his/her life will change.

I dont wanna create a family with kids, i want to concentrate my life on career and see..im not subjective. It is not right, if you dont want babies, control that before, not after you regret it.

If there would exist the chance to get pregnant i would use the morning after pill...

Technically, this "life" is actually just a free-loader leeching off of YOUR life at that point. Making you fat, sick, emotional, frustrated, etc. Sounds worse when put that way, doesn't it? Just like abortion sounds worse when you label it "murder". You're right, you DON'T know the future. So why chance it? No, that isn't being selfish. Why chance putting aNOTHER human on this over-crowded planet when s/he can just end up suffering and being depressed, possibly eventually commiting suicide. That is, AFTER meeting people and letting people know this child. Y'know, so MORE people are affected by the death, instead of possibly only you if you had an abortion.

Control it before? You can't. Not entirely. There is no 100% effective birth control. Sorry. It just doesn't exist. APPARENTLY you've never been a pregnant 16 year old, have you? Do you know the pressure of that? Do you know what it's like to do nothing but worry constantly? To cry hours on end because you don't know what to do, because there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO. When you have more stress than your body can take WITHOUT the pregnancy on top of it? DO YOU? No, didn't think so. So again, STFU.

And with that, I finish my post.

... That dearies is called an early abortion. Besides, I always thought promiscuous ladies of the night were pro choice.

Technically, this "life" is actually just a free-loader leeching off of YOUR life at that point. Making you fat, sick, emotional, frustrated, etc. Sounds worse when put that way, doesn't it? Just like abortion sounds worse when you label it "murder". You're right, you DON'T know the future. So why chance it? No, that isn't being selfish. Why chance putting aNOTHER human on this over-crowded planet when s/he can just end up suffering and being depressed, possibly eventually commiting suicide. That is, AFTER meeting people and letting people know this child. Y'know, so MORE people are affected by the death, instead of possibly only you if you had an abortion.

Control it before? You can't. Not entirely. There is no 100% effective birth control. Sorry. It just doesn't exist. APPARENTLY you've never been a pregnant 16 year old, have you? Do you know the pressure of that? Do you know what it's like to do nothing but worry constantly? To cry hours on end because you don't know what to do, because there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO. When you have more stress than your body can take WITHOUT the pregnancy on top of it? DO YOU? No, didn't think so. So again, STFU.

And with that, I finish my post.

Personally I don't believe people who were never pregnant do not know what it is like and therefore have no right to debate this issues. It does not pertain to them in the least. When under the real pressure of it, views sometimes change. Personaly I was always on the pro choice side ... Its not your fetus or your body.

When you have more stress than your body can take WITHOUT the pregnancy on top of it?

You're right in that, yeah. I've heard that if the women is really stressed while pregnant the shild may become physically damaged or personality damage.

Or, y'know, it can lead to MISCARRIAGE. Which is probably what happend to Keruri. Hmmm, sounds real nice. Real nice. Atleast with the abortion you know it was your own choice, and not out of your control.

• 2 months later...

ok...well the story begins when I saw a video on youtube and I first realized how hot this rapper is...i’ve been listening to his album a lot but I didn’t really know how he looked like and I said to myself...ok I gotta meet him this year...and after 2 days I found out a friend of mine knows him, I was like :wtf: ... And so this friend took me with him at this club where that guy I had a crush on was and I met him B) . And I left the club with him at around...4 am and went to his place but in front of his door he realized he doesn’t have the keys...so we had to go back 2 block away at his sister to get the keys...but he blocked the elevator while we were going down and we did it there :P . We did it doggy and anal, cuz I was wearing some jeans and tight high boots and I couldn’t spread my legs too much so I had to bend a lot and get...low...alot...it was the first time I actually did it anal and tried deep throat :o and well we did a lil mess there but cleaned after and I tried not to make a lot of noise. Oh and he was pretty drunk so I had to work a lot ;) .