SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, nice story kokane, how romantic. :P Guess you have a pretty wild sex life.

Too right having sex in the elevator :thumbsup:

A bit crazy though you could have waited now you knew the guy

Some people just don't, and I have no comments on that.

It's in the eyes.

Haha, nicely said though I liek the kokane stories.

But really kokane, that easy for you to have sex with someone? Anyway, good/fun story.

Haha, nice story kokane, how romantic. :P Guess you have a pretty wild sex life.

Too right having sex in the elevator :thumbsup:

A bit crazy though you could have waited now you knew the guy

Some people just don't, and I have no comments on that.

It's in the eyes.

Haha, nicely said though I liek the kokane stories.

But really kokane, that easy for you to have sex with someone? Anyway, good/fun story.

when i really want that, yes, i have to admit i didnt expect it that night but when i got the opportunity i told him i'll do everything he wants and asks and it wasnt just one night stand, we keep seeing each other :)

On top (for a girl) is the best. I love it. You feel it a lot more. For a guy, I think doggystyle is one of the best.

Then again, for a guy, I think any position is just fine. Perverts.

*runs away to go on top*

Excuse me.

WHAT!?

I dont think ALL men would like to be in ANY possition, i wouldnt, more respect pleases...*coug*pervert*coug*

LOL, nice story Kokane...amazing tough

On top (for a girl) is the best. I love it. You feel it a lot more. For a guy, I think doggystyle is one of the best.

*runs away to go on top*

Excuse me.

WHAT!?

I dont think ALL men would like to be in ANY possition, i wouldnt, more respect pleases...*coug*pervert*coug*

LOL, nice story Kokane...amazing tough

It was a joke my dear, hence the "runs away to go on top" joke, me being a female and beating the male stereotype as always the ones to think about sex. :)

*runs away to go on top*

Excuse me.

Actually, doggy style is better than on top for a girl. Either that or being on bottom with her legs up on his shoulders, or knees to chest. In positions like this, the vagina lengthens, which means more friction, for both of you. I personally like doggy style, but it's a tad bit tiresome, and isn't as close((I love as much physical touch as possible)), so I like the second option more, even though you have to be careful not to like, mess up her legs.

I think you're only "feeling it more" because you're actually doing the work. You have to focus on it more than you do if you just lay there.

What's really fun is girl handcuffed to bed with legs both SPREAD AND LIFTED tied to the bed posts. Granted, she looks a little funny like that, but she's totally at your will and can't do anything about it without hurting herself in the process.