Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is sex?

ROFL! Almost fell of my chair...

Sex =

Sex refers to the male and female duality of biology and reproduction. Unlike organisms that only have the ability to reproduce asexually, sexed male and female pairs have the ability to produce offspring through meiosis and fertilization. The two sexes attract one another and communicate their readiness to procreate through differences in their biology.

An organism's sex reflects its biological function in reproduction, not its sexuality or other behavior. The female sex is defined as the one which produces the larger gamete and which typically bears the offspring. In contrast, the male sex has a smaller gamete and rarely bears offspring. In some animals, sex may be assigned to specific structures rather than the entire organism. Earthworms, for example, are normally hermaphrodites.

Source: Wikipedia...

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex

It something I do a few times in a day. But rarely before sleeping. To tired then :P

Lol, that made me laugh. Ehh, tried it today[me feel awkward]. Felt good for a bit, but deffinetly not "special" like that thing sex :P . Idk, probably won't be doing it a lot. Lol.

Dude, if you haven't even masturbated, I'd doubt you've had sex. How would you know what it was like? And on top of that, if you haven't even masturbated, I doubt the sex you could've had was really much of anything. It probably would've sucked. Really badly.

Masturbation? I`m trying to quit... I only do it sometimes, about 1 time per 1 or 2 weeks...

Why quit? WTF? Like the 4chan quote said, one of the greatest free things left in this world and it requires nothing but what you're born with. You can't beat that with much of anything.

I was told that naked woman are hawt and to always use condoms. I mean, seriously.. just that. From my dad. haha.

Same. LOLZ AT DADS.

That's not only with sarcasm...

Another question:

I have always thought sex is extremely tiring. True?

Depends. If you're really going at it or just going at it for a very long time. But it's a good tired. It's like one of those "I just exercised non-stop for two hours so I'm exhausted off my ass, but I feel good about it" type of tireds. It's a f***ing workout, of course it's tiring. But again, it's one of those good feeling tireds. Like when you've been walking all day and you finally collapse on your bed((CHRIST I love that feeling. My legs thank me a million times every time)).

Well... IMO, i dont think it woul be tiring, i think meaby is more "pleasant"...

It's a bunch of physical work, why would it not be tiring?

I had a party last night and one of my friends got a bit frisky again with me. Does it every single party, I have another theatre party with him on Saturday to loom forward to now. I have a feeling that something eventually will happen between me and him and thats twice we have been pretty close to having sex. Damn the booze.

It something I do a few times in a day. But rarely before sleeping. To tired then :P

Lol, that made me laugh. Ehh, tried it today[me feel awkward]. Felt good for a bit, but deffinetly not "special" like that thing sex :P . Idk, probably won't be doing it a lot. Lol.

Dude, if you haven't even masturbated, I'd doubt you've had sex. How would you know what it was like? And on top of that, if you haven't even masturbated, I doubt the sex you could've had was really much of anything. It probably would've sucked. Really badly.

Masturbation? I`m trying to quit... I only do it sometimes, about 1 time per 1 or 2 weeks...

Why quit? WTF? Like the 4chan quote said, one of the greatest free things left in this world and it requires nothing but what you're born with. You can't beat that with much of anything.

I was told that naked woman are hawt and to always use condoms. I mean, seriously.. just that. From my dad. haha.

Same. LOLZ AT DADS.

That's not only with sarcasm...

Another question:

I have always thought sex is extremely tiring. True?

Depends. If you're really going at it or just going at it for a very long time. But it's a good tired. It's like one of those "I just exercised non-stop for two hours so I'm exhausted off my ass, but I feel good about it" type of tireds. It's a f***ing workout, of course it's tiring. But again, it's one of those good feeling tireds. Like when you've been walking all day and you finally collapse on your bed((CHRIST I love that feeling. My legs thank me a million times every time)).

Well... IMO, i dont think it woul be tiring, i think meaby is more "pleasant"...

It's a bunch of physical work, why would it not be tiring?

Spaz, in that post you quoted it said I masturbated for the first time! And when did I say I had sex O.o .