SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go to dailyhoties for a short time.

Usually girls start to laugh when I'm upset for some strange reason. Like if you tell them to "fucking burn in hell ans STFU" they'll giggle.. If I make a comment what's supposed to be insulting it's funny too, but when I really try to make a joke, no one realises that it IS a joke.

I've got vacation now, so 2 months no hot chicks of my age...

You know, if they for some weird reason would ever decide to visit this site, I'd be screwed.

Would they know who you are though? And do you not have any of their numbers? Dude, I'm gonna go fucking crazy when I see a girl I know. I havn't seen one in a month now.

BTW...........

Go to tenn, chance to get laid.... lose it then?

Don't go, no chance and wait, and have it more meaningful?

Well it seems that these days no matter what age you are people are going to loose there virginity. I'm only 15 and I've already participated in sexual intercourse many times. I think the first time I ever did it was when I was 13. I was very curious at the time and had absolutely no idea what kind of trouble I was getting to. I was so obsessed with sex I wouldn't even think about the physical and mental consequences, I would just have sex without any condoms or any

kind of protection whatsoever. I was a really troubled kid at the time, but since then I have managed to stay away from sex from the time being. I mean i'm not going to lie, I still have done it a couple of times this year, but it's become less of an obsession and I'm glad it's lessened, because i could have gotten HIV or even worse...death.

Speed?

Another stupid, useless and dumb question: Do girls actually like giving a BJ, or is it just in the hope they'll get something back or somethin'?

well you can't generalize, I can speak for myself and I say I enjoy giving blowjob only if I care about the other person and I'm extremly happy to see him happy, but imagine that the deep throat gives puking sensation so you can't say thats a nice feeling. I also don't like anal sex but I do it to please him but maybe some girls like it...

well... I'm very crazy about him and I do whatever he wants :)

Speed?

Another stupid, useless and dumb question: Do girls actually like giving a BJ, or is it just in the hope they'll get something back or somethin'?

well you can't generalize, I can speak for myself and I say I enjoy giving blowjob only if I care about the other person and I'm extremly happy to see him happy, but imagine that the deep throat gives puking sensation so you can't say thats a nice feeling. I also don't like anal sex but I do it to please him but maybe some girls like it...

well... I'm very crazy about him and I do whatever he wants :)

Sex slave^ ??? lol

But yeah, that's pretty eird with the whole deepthroat / gagging thing, how can anyone enjoy that?