SEX

Dazza

Another stupid, useless and dumb question: Do girls actually like giving a BJ, or is it just in the hope they'll get something back or somethin'?

I think some experts say that semen is nutrition pack, so I guess women who do BJ just want to be healthy. ^_^

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never do anal, I really wouldnt. That hole is for exit only.

I would give a BJ to make him happy but anal is going to far

I tought girls hate doing BJs and they`d rather do anything but BJ ... Guess I was wrong ...

Even if I were to be a girl, the idea of having a penis in your mouth is rather gross IMO, though for the person getting it really nice, I guess..

I just.. wanted to know.

I think some experts say that semen is nutrition pack, so I guess women who do BJ just want to be healthy.

That's one way of looking at it :P

Yeah, but not for me. Cause I'm "only 14".

Your dad is insane. Did you tell him you're a male?

Not really anymore actually..

Anyway, back to it.

Isn't masturbating for girls not a pain? If I'm not mistaken it takes damn long.

Yeah, it can. But that doesn't mean it always does. It has taken me hours before. And why is that a pain just because it takes a while? If you're rushing to hurry up and get it over with, why the fuck are you doing it to begin with?

Well it seems that these days no matter what age you are people are going to loose there virginity. I'm only 15 and I've already participated in sexual intercourse many times. I think the first time I ever did it was when I was 13. I was very curious at the time and had absolutely no idea what kind of trouble I was getting to. I was so obsessed with sex I wouldn't even think about the physical and mental consequences, I would just have sex without any condoms or any

kind of protection whatsoever. I was a really troubled kid at the time, but since then I have managed to stay away from sex from the time being. I mean i'm not going to lie, I still have done it a couple of times this year, but it's become less of an obsession and I'm glad it's lessened, because i could have gotten HIV or even worse...death.

Can't say I've ever had it that rough........ :mellow:

Short like?

For a guy you can do it with in 2 minutes. I'm not sure, but I though girls do about 7 minutes or something.

I've done it in 30 seconds. I shit you not. But dude where do you get 7 minutes from? And how is 7 minutes a long time?

Speed?

Another stupid, useless and dumb question: Do girls actually like giving a BJ, or is it just in the hope they'll get something back or somethin'?

Some do, some don't. It's all in preference.

well you can't generalize, I can speak for myself and I say I enjoy giving blowjob only if I care about the other person and I'm extremly happy to see him happy, but imagine that the deep throat gives puking sensation so you can't say thats a nice feeling. I also don't like anal sex but I do it to please him but maybe some girls like it...

well... I'm very crazy about him and I do whatever he wants :)

Some people don't have as much of a gag reflex as others. And you can train your gag reflex out of you.

Sex slave^ ??? lol

But yeah, that's pretty eird with the whole deepthroat / gagging thing, how can anyone enjoy that?

Oh. My last response was suppose to go to this post. What the fuck was I going to say to the last one, then?

I think some experts say that semen is nutrition pack, so I guess women who do BJ just want to be healthy. ^_^

Nutritional? Yes. Enough to make a difference? Not unless you're sucking one like every hour, I'd assume. You can't like, suck a guy off once a week and have a impact on your health. Not going to happen.

But yes, it does have good stuff in it. Like some of the things to keep the sperm alive and stuff. Protein, I'm rather certain.

Yeah well, they're rather protective. A bit to much.. WAY too much. I've actually been banned to go to TGTAP cause my dad saw a post of Sky containing the words "damn" and "drunk" "at" "schoolparty".

Why fast? Well sometimes I've got a really big urge to do it just before I have to leave for school, and then I don't want to be busy 5 minutes or so.

LOL yeah that's another issue with parents. My parents banned GTA! Luckily I convinced my Dad to unban them just now.

Anyways: Lately, I've been kinda addicted to masturbating, dude. I gotta like, stop for a week and try to maintain a "Once-a-Week" regulation LOL. But it's kinda hard now, don't know why!

Tell me, how many times a day do you guys do "it"?

SEE! For the last few months I've been like 3 times a day!

Addiction I tell ya'! ADDICTION!

Holy Cow! 3x a day ? You'll soon ran out of fuel :):lol:

Tell me, how many times a day do you guys do "it"?

Per year/month/week/day/hour or minute ?

;)

About once per 1 week or two ...

Sex related conversation :innocent:

ATM, 1 time a day. But usually 3. That's before school, before dinner, and just before sleeping.

And after not doing it a week it feels so fuckin' good. I can't do it at camp I guess. Maybe the girls will just walk into the room while I'm busy, and I don't really want that obviously.

Don't want to interrupt the "conversation" but yeah.

Wow this feels like a private topic since only a number of members are posting, and frequently not that there is anything wrong.

And great topic, i can see why its so hot.

Back on the topic. To be honest, masturbation isn't really my thing but obviously i feels good and if I'm in the mood i will probably have a go but otherwise really never.

Since we're on the subject ... when I went to college, I only did it like 3 times from when I moved in (Aug 21) to October break (October 10). Depends with me really.

As far as gym related stuff, I hated gym class in high school. I do go to a gym (fitness center type of place I guess). I don't mind it really, and I rarely get sex mode. I think it's because I'm doing high intensity cardio and there's no blood available to make my buddy ready to go.

I always get checked out by teenage girls (some would be jailbait) and old guys.

I can't do it right after eachother. Just won't work, and if it does; it takes like 15 minutes and that just a pain and not worth it.

You might enjoy it a bit more if you weren't trying to finish in 2 minutes every time. How is 15 minutes a pain?

Since we're on the subject ... when I went to college, I only did it like 3 times from when I moved in (Aug 21) to October break (October 10). Depends with me really.

As far as gym related stuff, I hated gym class in high school. I do go to a gym (fitness center type of place I guess). I don't mind it really, and I rarely get sex mode. I think it's because I'm doing high intensity cardio and there's no blood available to make my buddy ready to go.

I always get checked out by teenage girls (some would be jailbait) and old guys.

Where do you go? You should get sneaky camera glasses and take pictures.

Does it really matter how often you do it? It's just a normal human need, especially when you're a teen. If I'm in a mood to do it, I do it. Could be a few times a day. When I'm busy I just forget about it, so sometimes it's a few days without masturbation.

And yeah, sperm is supposed to have good effects on women (and possibly homos).

Does it really matter how often you do it? It's just a normal human need, especially when you're a teen. If I'm in a mood to do it, I do it. Could be a few times a day. When I'm busy I just forget about it, so sometimes it's a few days without masturbation.

And yeah, sperm is supposed to have good effects on women (and possibly homos).

Dude, it has "good effects" on anyone. But regardless, unless you're unloading your entire ballsack in one shot, it isn't going to do much.

LOL! You mean like a vitamin? A vitamin won't take effect unless you actually consume them daily.

I don't really care about the nutrition in sperm though. It smells bad!

No, most of the time they don't work at all because your body doesn't produce the enzymes to break them down and they basically go to waste. That's why we still sell fruit.

And I'll tell her it's nutritional next time, definately. Just to be ontopic: Does nibbling their nipples make them really horny? Someone told me that, and I was wonderin if it was true.