SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on the person. I love my nipples being bitten. Keruri seems to like it as long as I don't bite them off........ >.>........... <.<...............

This is her cue to come in and make fun of me, when she gets home.

Yaw god that sounds like it would hurt! :mellow:

No sex yet for me but I have the best gf in the world and thats not all what having a relationship is about :) She is strong to man she tackled me!! playfully then we made out, lol it was fun :) I have fun with her ^_^

This is going to sound weird, but hey you asked. I'd say if you are over 7 1/2" erect to get the larger ones. Keep in mind that average is around 5 1/2" so a lot bigger than that and "regulars" won't fit.

Of course, don't just buy them for the sake of buying them. You might end up with someone who's allergic to latex.

I am, and there are two choices. Lamb skin (Trojan & Durex) or Polyurethane (Trojan) and they only come in one size.

lol I rememba when a buddy of myne got a box of condoms and put it in an old mans basket at the store. I felt really bad :( I tried telling him not to but he did anyway, turned out I found out he beat women so I am not his friend anymore. Good times though. I was laughing hard XD

This is going to sound weird, but hey you asked. I'd say if you are over 7 1/2" erect to get the larger ones. Keep in mind that average is around 5 1/2" so a lot bigger than that and "regulars" won't fit.

Of course, don't just buy them for the sake of buying them. You might end up with someone who's allergic to latex.

I am, and there are two choices. Lamb skin (Trojan & Durex) or Polyurethane (Trojan) and they only come in one size.

Shhhh, don't tell him that. I want to LOL at him when he's with a chick who's allergic to latex.

BTW, Trojan and Durex kick ass. But this one store only carried Lifestyles once and so I found this one that had little bumps on it, reminded me of a Bawls bottle at first, and so naturally I picked them up. I couldn't help but to think my penis was a Bawls bottle, only, y'know, I probably would still be a virgin if that was the case. They are kind of thick...... >.>.............. <.<..............

If I'm not mistaken.... "Average"((which is a hard thing to judge with something like PENISES)) is 6 or 6.5 inches or something like that....

Average is around 5.5 from what I read on various forums. And the forums I go to have a high interest in that sort of stuff.

Anyway, I'd be the guy to get mail order condoms.