SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats stupid, sex is a way of life

Not everyone has sex on a daily bases..

As a katholic, I'd only be alloud to have sex as long as it's to have a child. Now offcourse I'm not going to be that strict in it and will have it much more and not have the intention of getting a child, but it's still "something different".

But it istn't for the weak either, only indulging in lust is.

seriously people,do what YOU want. I have had sex maybe more with just girls from than true girlfriends and find nothing bad about it. But ye, Jace is sorta rite,it is by religion mean for babies or at least when youre MARRIED.

Actually, by NATURE it is meant for babies. Religion didn't create the act of sex. Nor should it ever control it. Ever.

dude i so agree. i hate people who say they dont want to have sex till there married. i ask why? they say the church told them not to. what bs. ive had 2 gfs who sed that. thats why i go with the non religous ones. it seems to me that the ultra religious ones end up being stupid. not saying that religion IS stupid. but for example, girls that go to catholic schools, cant have sex until there married. so they give 10000000 blowjobs a day. and when they get out, they usually say f*** it and go have sex anyways. but the stupid/crazy ones, like one of my gfs that i broke up with in 2 days, just say: "oh no i couldnt do that to my church!" why the hell does your church care about you? and why would it even matter?

^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed, like i said sex is a way of life, not meaning that you have to do it everyday, or every week, but being weak is so true, if you think sex is weak then you must just be weak yourself and bringing something down with you.

I'm not weak, But i only say this because i can't get laid myself.

dude i so agree. i hate people who say they dont want to have sex till there married. i ask why? they say the church told them not to. what bs. ive had 2 gfs who sed that. thats why i go with the non religous ones. it seems to me that the ultra religious ones end up being stupid. not saying that religion IS stupid. but for example, girls that go to catholic schools, cant have sex until there married. so they give 10000000 blowjobs a day. and when they get out, they usually say f*** it and go have sex anyways. but the stupid/crazy ones, like one of my gfs that i broke up with in 2 days, just say: "oh no i couldnt do that to my church!" why the hell does your church care about you? and why would it even matter?

Well I'm a person who does think I should do that. I mean, you don't have sex ALLOT, and why not wait for marrage. It won't have any meaning if you don't do it with someone you love. If I want a good feeling, I'll masturbate :)

That means, I'll also have sex before marrage, as long as it's with someone I actually care for.

Ow, ok.

Here they Call is SOA. But it has the exact same meaning, only different language.

I strongly believe you should be loyal and not go with anyone else if you are in a relation. But I'm sure people will disagree with me about that.

I would hate to be cheated if I would ever be in a relation. And even worse would be if I got a STD because the other/my partner/what ever you want to call it- went with an other guy.

Ow, ok.

Here they Call is SOA. But it has the exact same meaning, only different language.

I strongly believe you should be loyal and not go with anyone else if you are in a relation. But I'm sure people will disagree with me about that.

I would hate to be cheated if I would ever be in a relation. And even worse would be if I got a STD because the other/my partner/what ever you want to call it- went with an other guy.

I agree but there will be the odd nutter who does this and will pay the price. -_-

Anyone can get an STI it just takes one time. Its not so much a big deal if you are aware and go straight to a clinic to get treatment. Accidents happen and anyone can get an STI.

What I meant was that if you are young you wont be aware as having it so if you have had sex with someone, that perons may not know they have an STD and they might pass it on.

That sounds a little bit stupid, or should I say very stupid? Yeah it's another thing if you're out driving late at night, and you see some girl and yeah you get some contact with her, and you start talking a little, and you tell her you're not into a relationship just some sex, well hehe then I guess that's ok if it's OK with her, I mean then you both have at least seen each other IRL.

Edited by GTAPlayer

^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed, like i said sex is a way of life, not meaning that you have to do it everyday, or every week, but being weak is so true, if you think sex is weak then you must just be weak yourself and bringing something down with you.

I'm not weak, But i only say this because i can't get laid myself.

Well then dont bring something down with you, if you cant get laid, then lower your standeds