SEX

Dazza

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, different surveys claim that different sizes are normal. Why? Well first, because they're surveys. Second, because no survey has the time or the finances to measure every erect penis on Earth. Thus, the most recent survey, conducted by the Lifestyles Condom Company in 2001, measured the erect length and girth of 300 college age men in Cancun amid Spring Break.

Here's what they concluded:

The average length of an erect penis is about 5.9 inches.

The average girth of an erect penis is about 5 inches.

Alfred Kinsey, of the famed Kinsey Institute, conducted the first report on average penis size in the 1940s, which claimed that the average erect penis was 6.2 to 6.4 inches in length. The flaw with this survey was that the study focused only on Caucasian men and let the men measure themselves (and my guess is that some were supersizing ). And although the difference is only about a mere half an inch in difference, it means a whole lot to many men out there.

Source

That's what I based it off of. But it's like Spaz said, it doesn't matter what size you are, it's all in how you learn to use it, and what your woman (or man) likes.

Keruri (Little Chestnut) I think explained sex pretty well, in simple terms.

Its not hard or complicated at all ... Just stick the penis in the vagina and move in and out a bit ... just follow what you think will feel good for the other person ... 9 out of 10 times you are usually right.

Win.

• 2 months later...