Will you use cheats in GTA 4 ?

Gycu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if they put only a few cheats (especially for the PC version if it`s gonna be one ) :health(1 cheat),amo(1 cheat), gun cheats(3),and car cheat(1 cheat, that wil spawn you different cars everytime)-this cheat should be disabled,a death cheat-very useful when you get stuck somewhere,and other 2-3 cheats .Defenetly they shouldn`t put again Infinite health,ammo and so on,weather cheats,peds have guns,peds attack you and other cheats that ruin the game...I only need the health,ammo and death cheat....if they put this I`ll be happy.What`s your oppinion?

I find cheats boring to be honest. I find it harder to pass a game with cheats rather then without. So thats a no from me I afraid.

Like when instead of ducking from gunfire you're attempting to push in the health cheat and you hit the wrong button and die instead? Time is a big issue for cheats.

Cheats is a way of making the best game even better, the only reson R* put cheats in so they could play the game easyer, i use cheats and love it.

Um, no, dude..... Cheats are just there. They aren't actually there for a specific reason, and if they are, the reason would be "fun" or "whatever you want it to be". Cheats aren't put in to help you progress, people just use them for that reason.

Cheats were meant to 'Help' anyone who was stuck or was in Problems like Missions, But to me, 'Cheat If you want, But Your not really Finishing the game off fairly', thats why It's best to stick with the game, without cheating, But if your really stuck, Use a Walkthrough or Guide, But some Guides Contain some Cheats, It's best to use a Non-Spoiler Guide like Game FAQs have.

Again, no, they weren't meant to help you pass missions. They were meant to help you enjoy yourself, the way you enjoyed yourself using the cheats was up to you. Personally, I just find them amusing.

What if they put only a few cheats (especially for the PC version if it`s gonna be one ) :health(1 cheat),amo(1 cheat), gun cheats(3),and car cheat(1 cheat, that wil spawn you different cars everytime)-this cheat should be disabled,a death cheat-very useful when you get stuck somewhere,and other 2-3 cheats .Defenetly they shouldn`t put again Infinite health,ammo and so on,weather cheats,peds have guns,peds attack you and other cheats that ruin the game...I only need the health,ammo and death cheat....if they put this I`ll be happy.What`s your oppinion?

So the only cheats you want are ones that help you progress and none just for the sake of having fun? Okay..... Right.....

how do those ruin the game? theyr just to make the game a lil more fun when your bored. they dont ruin the story or anything, its just for a fun challenge after the game is finnished. Tell me one reason why they ruin the game.

how do those ruin the game? theyr just to make the game a lil more fun when your bored. they dont ruin the story or anything, its just for a fun challenge after the game is finnished. Tell me one reason why they ruin the game.

Trust me it ruined my game ,and I`m sure cheats did the same thing for other players,I put the peds have guns and attack you cheat just 4 fun and I forgot to disable it,and I saved the game,I had to complete half of the missions with the city in mayhem,I couldn`t do anything,peds shot my car and tried to kill me so I put the health cheat in Vice City,I cheated because I had to protect myself,I couldn`t stay 10 seconds alone,peds would kill me.I couldn`t do anything,I had to reinstall the game and begin again all missions....I`m sure this happened to other people......we all make mistakes

cheats only lower you criminal rating not ruin your game

True but some cheats ruin the game....Try playing the game 5 months with the Peds atack you & Peds have guns .....and tell me if the game is not ruined and you can do missions,and have fun normally cuz I don`t believe you....