Grand Theft Auto Bahan

Dazza

It dosent take long, just when you get some spare time, but im not getting ant of that anymore so im thinking of getting someome to help me out, any takers, heres my MSN: [email protected], if your interested then add me. But while your waiting heres the best chapter yet.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Destruction Everywhere

Tuesday the 9th of January 2007 1:44 pm Coburg Rd, Alberton

The taxi drive has the worst John ever had; they fought over and over again. Till...

John: f*** YOU MATE, IM NOT PAYING SHIT.

Taxi Driver: PAY ARSE WIPE (pulls out a 9mm. Pistol and starts firing at John)

John: f*** THIS (runs inside and sees a huge mess around the house) What the f*** happened here?

The taxi driver runs after John into the house. And keeps firing.

John: Stay the hell away from me.

The firing continues. While John is running though the rooms and corridors until John went down the stairs into the garage and saw the destruction that was lying in front of him. Bodies everywhere, the garage door was blown up and there were blown up cars on the outside the garage/basement. The taxi driver just ran down the stairs, still shooting at John, but then was silence.

Taxi Driver: Holy crap, did you do this!?

John: Urmm...Yeah I did, with my bare hands.

Taxi Driver: Umm...Im sorry for what I did and lets just be friends, im Nic.

John: Yeah, I don't like get shot at, so drop the 9mm, and maybe I’ll talk.

Nic: (Drops pistol) Ok I've dropped it now what?

John picks up the pistol and hits Nic over the head with it, John grabs a chair from upstairs and takes it down to the garage/basement. He finds some rope and ties Nic up with it. John walks out the, now gone, garage door. And rings up Dazza. Someone unknown picks it up.

Unknown: Hello, who is this?

John: Your worst nightmare. Now tell me where Dazza is?

Unknown: Well you must be John. Ha, Dazza is dead; I shot him, stole his phone and put a bomb underneath the closet chair upstairs. It should go off in about ten seconds...

John: Holy Shit really?

Unknown: Yep only 5 seconds...4 seconds...3 seconds...2 seconds...

Johns running down the street. He drops the phone on the way. He looks back and sees a ball of flame shoot up into the sky. Pieces of rubble fall everywhere around John. He looks up and there’s a stone coming at him, something pushes him aside but he gets knocked out in the fall.

Saturday the 4th of March 2000 Sydney Olympic Stadium Opening Ceremony

The world is bright, loud music is playing, and both John and Dazza are underneath the Olympic Flame before it was lit, connecting the last of millions of wires leading further away.

Dazza: Dude, im leaving.

John: Fine, leave, I don't care. I'll make it to the big dogs.

Dazza: Cops are all over the place, we're gonna get caught.

John: We got in here, didn't we? Plus where you gonna go? Back to Adelaide. Chantelle won’t go back to you, it’s been 4 years.

Dazza: I don't care, See ya John, I'll tell your Mum and Dad that the Feds got you.

John: Thanks, I'll come back some day.

Dazza runs out, and down some stairs, and was gone. John connects the wires and sees feet though the glass above him, its Cathy Freemen with the Olympic Torch running up the steps to the Flame. John quickly runs down the stairs and out of the Stadium. He looks behind him and the whole place blows up before his eyes. John quickly runs down the street as emergency vehicles drive down the street past him, then a cop pulls over next to John.

John: Horrible, what happened then eh? Officer.

Cop: Yes I agree, were you in there.

John: Oh no, couldn"t afford it, just waiting for the fireworks but seeing what happened, well, um there not on now.

Cop: Well no, there not. How come you were running so fast then?

John: I didn't want to get in the way. The blast could of killed me, I was that close.

Cop: If you wanted to see the fireworks how come you were close, I would of been down the street watching. Not close how you say.

John: Well um yeah but er...

John starts running down the street, the cop follows him. The cop pulls out his gun and shoots John in the back.

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 3:34 pm Adelaide International Airport

Flight 180 is just taking off, most of the passengers are teenagers on their way to France for the rest of the Summer, the plane is in the air now but not to far from the ground, there is a loud ticking coming from underneath the cabin. A small boom is herd but no one really notices it. Underneath the cabin gas is pouring out then a bigger boom is herd and everyone screams then the gas pipe erupts and fire spreads around whole plane. The plane is falling out of the sky, going further down it hits the beachouse and flames spreads though there, people are screaming but a third bomb goes off and the beachouse is gone, along with the rest of Glenelg. A crater is now is where Glenelg was five minutes ago.

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 5:57 pm Uncle Phil's House, Honeypot Road, Noarlunga

John is waking up, from being knocked out for a day. Phil Cassidy or 'Uncle Phil' is making some soup while watching the channel 10 weather report. Kari is waiting in the lounge room for the Simpsons to start. Chantelle is crying over the death of her parents. She wipes her eyes and walks into the kitchen where the Simpsons is starting on the TV. John walks in after her.

John: Well, what the f*** happened yesterday?

Chantelle: My house blew up, Dazza is missing and our parents are dead.

John: Holy Shit, really their dead.

Phil: Yep dead, terrorist attack, Flight 180. The plane had 3 bombs on it. One blew up the gas pipe, second one made the plane go up in flames and as it hit the beachouse, the third one blew up all of Glenelg.

John: No way, Glenelg gone. Our parents dead. Who did this?

Chantelle: Don't know, and Dazza is missing and I don’t know where he is, for all I know he was on that plane.

John: He wasn't on that plane, he was killed by someone before that, they told me before your house blew up. I rang his phone and someone I didn't know answered it.

Phil: Well sounds like either you have the Mafia, trying to kill this family or you have terrorists trying to blow you two up.

Chantelle: Well for someone, that just lost a sister, brother-in-law and a nephew-in-law you seem pretty all right with all this.

Phil: Im not alright with this, its just im trying to be strong, for you twos sake and Kari's.

John: Well thank you, but I need to find out why this is all happening to me.

TV: We can now tell you, who is responsible for this travesty, it was known terrorist John Wilkes, he wrote a letter to the Prime Minster saying that he is was the culprit for the blowing up of the Harding household yesterday killing all the family, and the destruction of Flight 180 and Glenelg, killing Johns Mum and Dad and 4,000 other people. The whereabouts of John is unknown but he has been seen around the Port Adelaide area. That's all for now the next update will be in an hour.

John: See I’ve been set up for everything.

Phil: Now John, look here all of us know that you didn't do this.

Chantelle: We hope you didn't do this.

John: I didn’t, Uncle Phil do you still have that contact in Vice City.

Phil: What? Tommy Vercetti, yeah I do.

John: Well come on then, ring him, we're going to Vice City.

Phil: Sure ok.

Edited by Known as Dazza

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its back, hope you like.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7: Not so sweet streets of Vice

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 9:02 pm Uncle Phil’s House, Honeypot Road, Noarlunga

Phil has just rung Tommy Vercetti, Tommy sent out his private jet. But all the airports are closed, until they’ve found John. Chantelle and Kari are packing there clothes and Phil is storing some heavy weapons into a lead briefcase. Outside there is a Maverick, hovering over Phil’s house. Rumbling is herd though-out the house. It lands outside.

Maverick Driver: Get in come on.

Phil: Me and John will get the bags.

John and Phil get the bags and put them in the Maverick. While Chantelle and Kari get in the other side. John and Phil get in too. The Maverick takes off.

Maverick Driver: Hey Guys, im Tommy’s son, Tony.

Phil: Your Dad has told me a lot about you and your sister, this is my Nephew, John, his sister, Chantelle and her Daughter Kari.

Chantelle (In a sad voice): Hey.

Tony: It’s really nice to meet a pretty thing like you.

Chantelle: (Smiles weakly) Thanks.

John: Ok, anyways where are we going?

Tony: We’re going to a private airport over on the Yorke Peninsula.

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 11:01 pm Yorke Airport, Just outside Yorke Town

The Maverick is landing on the grass next to the Runway. Kari has fallen asleep on Chantelle’s lap, while Chantelle looks at the rain on the window. And John is looking for the plane in the rain.

John: Where’s the plane

Tony: Its here don’t worry.

John: Why does it rain in summer?

Phil: I don’t know, it just does at the moment.

John: That sucks.

The maverick lands.

Tony: Ok, John, Phil grab the luggage.

John, Tony and Phil grabs the luggage, one opens up and guns fall out.

Tony: Oi, we can’t take those over seas.

Phil: Like hell we won’t, these are my guns.

John: Come on, Tony let him.

Tony: Fine bring them, but im blaming it on you, if we get caught

John: This would be the least of my problems. Now come on, the feds could be here any second.

The rain stops and the plane can now be seen, it’s a Hydra X7.

Phil: Yahoo, what sort of weapons are on these?

Tony: Um, I don’t know, plus I can’t fly this.

Chantelle: Who does then……?

???:(Cuts Chantelle off) I do.

A young beautiful girl walks from the Hydra X7, she has long blonde hair and tanned italian skin.

Tony: This is Tanya, my sister.

Tanya: This baby has three Mini-guns, one on the front and two on the wings, rockets on the wings and tail, its bulletproof and un-breakable, even in a crash. She can fly Mach 9, oh and did I say that this wont be released until 2010, we for pubic use anyway.

John: How’d you get one then?

Tanya: We got five of them, my Dad did a deal with CERN, we got five X7s and they got to use Prawn Island as a lab, they turned Starfish Island into a private airport, so they could use it without getting in trouble with the government, but those Rats have built underground labs and is destroying Vice from the underneath us.

A helicopter is heard is the distance, but is getting closer, a light is coming from it. Everyone turns around. Kari is woken by the noise.

Kari: Oh, look at that.

Chantelle: Go in there honey. (Points to the door of the X7 and Kari goes in)

John: Shit, it’s the feds, in the plane NOW!

Everyone runs into the X7, cars are now filling in runway and skies.

Fed 1# (Over a microphone): Your surrounded, this is the ASO, come out with your hands up. Or we shoot.

John: We should give up, and tell them everything that’s happened.

Tanya: They didn’t call this a Hydra for no reason, watch this.

The X7s engines are running and the plane starts moving upwards into the sky, as it gets higher, a police chopper is shoots at them, but the bullets are repelling, the wheels goes up into the plane and Tanya presses a button, rockets shoot out from both wings, they hit the police chopper and it goes down. The X7 is now moving forwards fast, the speed is Mach 7 and getting faster. They are now over the Pacific Ocean.

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 7:36 am Escobar International Airport, Vice City

Kari is looking out the window, waiting for the plane to stop, while Chantelle, John and Tony are watching an episode of Family Guy. And Phil is taking a dump in the toilet. The plane lands and Phil, gets flown off the toilet. He walks out the toilet and sees everyone laughing at him.

Phil: So where here?

John: (Cant stop laughing) Er, yeah, but you need a shower, you smell like shit.

Chantelle: And you have shit on you.

Phil: What do you mean by shit?

Kari: You have poo on you. (She starts laughing too)

Phil: Oh shit, (He walks back into the toilet and tries to clean himself off)

Tanya: (She walks out of the cockpit) Oh, did someone shit themselves, cos it smells like shit.

Tony: No, Phil got shit…..

Phil walks out, and looks like a big chocolate bear, that smells like shit.

Phil: It went on me.

Kari: EWWW!!!!!!!!!

John: Ok, Phil, just clean yourself up.

Well thanks to you, i'll post the next one now, enjoy

--------------------------------

Chapter 8: The First Signs

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 8:15 am Escobar International Airport, Vice City

As everyone gets out of the X7, another car pulls up on the runway, it’s a Sentinel XS, the Vercetti Sentinel XS. Everyone runs over to it, an older man gets out, around 80; he looks around and sees Tanya and Tony.

Old man: Ah, it’s so good to see you guys again, your father would be proud.

Tony: It’s been less than a day.

Old man: Yeah, I spose, but still bringing a known terriost to Vice; now that’s a honor.

John: Are you talking bout me?

Old man: Yes, dip-shit you.

John: Ok then, now you are?

Old man: Salvatore Leone, ex-leader of the Leone Crime Family.

Everyone gasps.

Chantelle: But didn’t that Claude guy kill you?

Salvatore: What the mute f***? No he tried to blow me up, that was a copy cat guy. Nice guy, dead though, very dead.

Tanya: Yeah, when Claude tried to kill him, he fled here to Vice City, then met his other son.

Phil: Who is that?

Tony: My dad.

Phil: WHAT???!!!!! Tommy Vercetti’s Dad is Salvatore Leone.

Salvatore: Yep, he’s my son. I still don’t know where Joey is though?

John: So wait a minute, your Tommy’s Dad and your other son is Joey Leone, wait does he still work for the Leone’s?

Salvatore: Yeah, im pretty sure he’s the don, well he should be.

John: Er, is he a little tubby, brown hair?

Salvatore: Yeah, have you met him?

John: Yeah, once, but he no don, he’s their driver.

Salvatore: Driver? I got to get to the bottom oh this, was this in Adelaide.

John: Yeah, go to a mansion in Semaphore, that the headquarters.

Salvatore gets into the X7, and the driver of the car goes too, the plane takes off and disappears. Everyone get into the Sentinel XS and it drives off to the Vercetti Airport.

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 3:15 pm Headquarters of ‘The Boss’

The Boss is in his hideout, he is talking to his gang members, his computer screen pops on and it’s Maria.

Maria: I’m sorry to say, but we lost him for now, John got on a plane and flew away.

The Boss: Well find John, and no more f*** ups or it’s your head.

Maria: (Her phone rings on the other side of the screen) Hello? Yes. What the f***? What’s your name? Ciaran. Bye. Sorry bout that, some group called the LCF is looking for the guy I killed a few days ago.

The Boss: Just kill them; we need to look for John, now!!!

The computer screen goes blank.

Wednesday the 10th of January 2007 9:02 am Vercetti Airport, Vice City

Everyone is pulling up to Vercetti Airport; there are three X7s on the ground. They pull up to the mansion and a man around 55 years old walks out of the big doors and to greet them. They get out talking to him.

Tommy: Hello Phil, long time no see eh?

Phil: It sure has, I’ve missed you man.

Tommy: Same here, now who are these nice people?

Tanya: Hey daddy. This is John (Goes up and hugs John) and this is his sister Chantelle.

Tommy: Seems like my daughter likes you John. Now I have to ask you something, did you blow up that plane?

John: No sir I didn’t.

Tommy: I believe you, so come on inside, John you can have to upstairs bedroom next to Tanya and Chantelle you can have the pool house outside, it’s really nice.

Chantelle: Thank you sir, but what about Kari?

Tommy: Kari? Oh yes her, don’t worry we’ll give her a room.

Kari: Don’t treat me like a kid, im 14!!!

Chantelle: Sorry Tommy don’t worry bout her, she’s sad that he Dad died. Thank you so much, if you ever need anything just ask.

Tommy: (Smiles) Will do.

Everyone walks into there rooms and shuts the doors.

Thursday the 11th of January 2007 5:30 am Vercetti Mansion

Everyone is in bed sleeping except Tanya, she is walking to Johns room. Is gets to the door and knocks

John: Hello?

Tanya opens the door, and walks in.

Tanya: Hey, sorry couldn’t sleep. You wanna talk?

John: Sure, what’s up?

Tanya: Well, nothing really, meeting you has been good.

John: Really?

Tanya: Yeah, you’re really cool. Not for being a terrorist of course.

John: Of course. You’re lucky to have a father like Tommy.

Tanya: You think, growing up was a nightmare though.

John: How, he’s so cool, if you wanted something you got it.

Tanya: Yeah I did, until I got to 14. Then he gave me a gun and told me to piss off for a month. So it was me and Tony for a whole month, alone in Vice City. It sucked, but that’s when I met someone.

John: A boyfriend?

Tanya: Oh no, no, no. He had a girlfriend in his home country. But a 14 year old with not only mob connections but he had his own guns.

John: He sounds cool, but what happened in the month?

Tanya: I had to kill, steal and destroy people’s lives. But he and his family took me in and helped me and Tony. You wanna meet him? He lives in the lab, help runs mainframe with a guy called Jared.

John: Sure would love to, look I really have to sleep at the moment, cos if I don’t, I wont be ready for tomorrow.

Tanya: What’s happening tomorrow?

John: Well im going down into the lab and help them find Iselo’s base, with there missiles.

Tanya: Well I’ll go then, night baby.

She kisses him on the lips.

John: Night.

She walks out closing the door behind her. John lays down and falls asleep.

Edited by The OC Master

Cos of you i have put the next one up, and your in it. :P

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9: The Made Men

Thursday the 11th of January 2007 10:30 am Vercetti Labs, underground

John is walking down some stairs to the Labs, both Tanya and Tony are with him. They keep walking down further down. As they walk past a coffee room the TV is on, a news break is on. They stop to watch.

News reporter: Welcome to the midday news, I am your newsreader Sally Mathews; our top story is that crime boss Salvatore Leone is alive and well. As all of you should know, Salvatore Leone was killed in 2001 by Claude Speed, which his whereabouts are unknown, after Mr. Leone was trying to find a way to kill Mr. Speed. But Mr. Speed got in first and killed him. But not less then 12 hours ago, Mr. Leone was seen in Adelaide. The police are trying to find him so he can give a statement. They can’t find him. In other news John Wilkes has been seen in London…

John, Tony and Tanya, keep going downstairs talking.

Tony: Well at least they can’t find him…

John: Cops are idiots, they think im in London.

Tanya: Actually, I made them think that, I rang the London police and told them I saw you at King’s Cross.

Everyone laughs. They get to a door and open it to a massive room, which looks up into the sea. A huge computer hard drive is sitting in the middle of the room engulfing it. Five seats are set out in front of two computer screens; a lone man is sitting on one seat in front of one computer typing really fast.

Tanya: Oi, Jared, we’re ready. (Jared gets up) Jared, John, John this is Jared.

Jared: Mornin’ John, I heard you’re an Aussie like me?

John: Yeah, mate. I am, but I’ve been in America for the last five years.

Jared: Yeah, I heard that too. Sorry bout your parents. Look, we need to get Isleo, ok, so where is their base?

John: Well Bahan, of course, just outside it. Can’t say the suburb though.

Jared: Why not?

Tony: Yeah John why?

John: Too hard, can’t spell it in English either.

Jared: Just write it down then.

John writes down an Arabic word and Jared goes off and types at the computer.

Jared: I’ll be a minute, go do something.

Tanya: Ok Tony, get us some coffee.

Tony: Why me?

John: Yeah Tony, mines black.

Jared: Just a coke for me.

Tanya: Come on Tony, please for me. Remember mines, white, three sugars.

Tony: Fine, I’ll go.

Jared: There’s a coffee room upstairs, go there.

Tony walks out to get the coffees. Jared looks back at Tanya and John.

Jared: Ok, we got rid of him, im sorry but I don’t trust Tony. Ok I’ve got Google Earth on and found a place that is unknown to Google, so I zoomed in and I got cut off, its in the middle of no ware so im going to send a camera there. Ok I need to be alone now, so I’ll see you two later. Bye

Both John and Tanya walk out, and past Tony to the upper deck. They walk out a door and go outside; it’s a deck right behind where Prawn Island used to be. Where as, a long way away a person is on a computer watching John and Tanya kiss.

???: HA, I know you to well John, go to your uncle then your uncle would go to Tommy, HA HA HA!!!!! But I forgot bout the LCF working with Tommy. (The door opens) Oh hey Eric, any word from Jared yet?

Eric: Nope, homie. Why?

???: Cos he’s working with John.

Eric: Your always like John this, John that. Give it a f***ing rest. You know what, im sending you to San Andreas, to work with my old crew.

???: Did you send this past Ciaran?

Ciaran: Yes he did, I need you to go work with Sweet.

???: Fine.

??? gets up and goes though the door. Eric and Ciaran can’t see or hear him no more.

Eric: What are we gonna do with him, man?

Ciaran: Dunno yet, lets just see it span out in San Andreas.

Eric: You want me to go keep an eye on ‘im?

Ciaran: Nuh, we need you here.

Thursday the 11th of January 2007 8:56 pm Chantelle’s Room, Vercetti Estate

Chantelle is in her room crying a lot. She keeps thinking about Dazza. Kari walks in on her.

Kari: Mum, don’t cry about Dad. He went saving us.

Chantelle: Thanks honey, I do know this though.

Kari: Look Mum, we can find who killed him.

Chantelle: And we Ciaran, we Ciaran.

Kari: Mum, can you teach me how to shoot? So we can get them together.

Chantelle: Oh my god, no, you’ll never be brought into this, I’ll make sure of that!

Kari: No, I want to help you out.

Chantelle: Look your only 14, im not teaching you how use a gun! Besides I don’t know a thing about guns.

Kari: Fine then I’ll go talk to Uncle Phil!

Chantelle: You won’t ever!

Kari: Watch me!

Kari stops out the room slamming the door behind her. She walks up the stairs to the helipad. She looks out over the Vice City sunset. Boats are in the Vice River going past the airport. One of the boats stop at the docks. A man walks off of the boat and into a door to the labs.

Kari: Wasn’t that…nuh couldn’t be.

She walks back downstairs to her room.