GTA 4 Kids?

bakuretsu

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i loved Hit and run as a kid and i still play it when not playing GTA.

THis mod would be shit if made

If you loved Hit & Run as a kid, you are a kid. That game came out in 2003.

I loved Airborne Ranger as a kid.

I loved Hit and Run as a kid and a teenager. You know what I also loved when I was a kid? GTA, unedited and uncut. Bite me.

:bashhead: (DOH DOH DOH!) then you would be playing simpsons hit and run

What the f*** are you talking about?

When I said uncut, I mean I can take the subject matter in GTA pretty well. Since when I was nine or ten, I could handle the idea of stuff like murder, rape, etc. I wasn't handed down kiddie-shit.

And to expand what I said about everything you can do is somewhat illegal, might as well look at the name. Grand Theft Auto.

If you don't want a game with homicide, drug smuggling, and prostitution, go play Bully, Hit and Run, or something else and GTFO.

Edited by TEC 9

:bashhead: (DOH DOH DOH!) then you would be playing simpsons hit and run

What the f*** are you talking about?

When I said uncut, I mean I can take the subject matter in GTA pretty well. Since when I was nine or ten, I could handle the idea of stuff like murder, rape, etc. I wasn't handed down kiddie-shit.

And to expand what I said about everything you can do is somewhat illegal, might as well look at the name. Grand Theft Auto.

If you don't want a game with homicide, drug smuggling, and prostitution, go play Bully, Hit and Run, or something else and GTFO.

Why did you reply to him so offensively? , I dont think his intentions were to offend.

Well, That is if your Mature enough to play GTA, Mostl Kids Play GTA, like me, Since I'm not that Sensetive to it. Kids that have Sensetivity might not be able to Continue playing GTA, thats why they put PEGI rating Mature.

@bakuretsu: You can't delete your first post, and you can go if you want, and I think Rashon125 is right on what he said, the fourth GTA is Vice City, But The next GTA thats coming out in the next 10 months, is GTA IV, in roman Numerals it's GTA4, but they might change the name into something less different than just having a number itself, Like having a name of a place, like Vice City.

You people are idiots. I'm deleting my posts and never coming back here again.

You can't delete posts, you just edited it. Idiot Strike 1.

You're an idiot to think it's great to make kids through a mod in Vice City. Idiot Strike 2.

You called Vice City GTA 4 which isn't right. Idiot Strike 3.

So you're the only idiot here. You posted only twice in this topic and you're going to act all crappy about it.