Forums Website

There are way too many forums dedicated to just random general discussion. There's no way we could compete and get many members, I mean offtopic.com is one of the largest forums on the net, in the top 10 I believe.

@TM: LANoire.net will be having it's own forums when it gets more widely known. There's not enough visitors at the moment to populate it. We're only getting 30-40 visits a day at the moment. Not many people know about the game in comparison to others.

I've more or less closed my Alan Wake forums down though, since RemedyGames have an official forum, nearly everyone goes there instead.

wow, I was really stuned when I looked at the members currently online at offtopic.com They got 1620 members now. Our highest is 113 :o Having that much members can't be really fun anymore.

on topic: If you want a place to post some random stuff you can use the lounge. If it's a topic where people will tend to spam, use forum fun and games. And for a chat you can use the big community tread or a gangchat.

Also with a community that size, you don't really get to know anyone because there's always so many people posting in topics. Here many of us know each others posting habits and such and probably speak on MSN etc.

Having said that, I hope to see TGTAP growing a lot this year. A bigger community would be great. Remember if there is anything you want (reasonable) then let us know by posting in this suggestions forum. I'm personally reconsidering a vehicles chat sub-forum at the moment. I've see a few topics lately regarding vehicles.

But the topics about vehicles are mostly about help or modding. I don't think subforum for vehicles would be a great idea. But maybe others dis agree with me..

And I'm sure tgtap will be growing soon. When R* will start releasing screenshots or giving info about GTA IV lot's of people will join our community. And even more when PC version get's released.

But the topics about vehicles are mostly about help or modding. I don't think subforum for vehicles would be a great idea. But maybe others dis agree with me..

And I'm sure tgtap will be growing soon. When R* will start releasing screenshots or giving info about GTA IV lot's of people will join our community. And even more when PC version get's released.

yeah that's true but do we really want the community to become as large as offtopic.com like chris said you'll never get to know anybody