WWE Wrestling

K9 Krew

WWE/ECW Draft 2007

Hoooly shit. It's some what hard to put into words, but the end was...not all that surprising...at least not for me.

SPOILER\/\/\/

When the only thing Vince said was "Thank you..." in a very calm voice at the end of his so called "appreciation night", I had a feeling that something like what happened...would happen. I guess my GTA instincts sorta snuck up on me when he went to enter his limo. He sort of hesitated to close the limo door, but when he finally did...BOOM!!!

I don't see how they could have staged that...I mean it's obvious they did...but just strange how it looked. I mean...Raw is a live show. I don't think even Criss Angle could have pulled something like that off on a live show.

I'm just curious now how the WWE storyline will continue...this is a pretty extreme thing to do in a storyline that the WWE has.

EDIT:

News Headlines on the official WWE website minutes after the "incident"

OFFICIAL SOURCE

48639481tl6.jpg

Wilkes-Barre, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Check back with WWE.com as more details become available on this shocking news.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Yeah i'm pretty sure that his "Death" was kayfabe, i'm sure that they will have a tribute show to him on ECW and Smackdown the same they did with Eddie Gurrerro and Owen Hart anyways. Then i'm sure theres going to be story where Shane takes over WWE, unless they have a story where Vince just got really fucked up insted.

WTF, I stopped watching WWE, and this happened. I missed it???? and to think I was planning to turn on the TV yesterday......

I just watch the Video, and I laughed.

This is the way I see it, he got out the other door, because he took way long just to close it. Then the door may have been closed by remote.

Edited by Charger

You also missed the Draft

Lashley - RAW

Boogeyman - ECW

Ken Kennedy - RAW

King Booker - RAW

Ric Flair - Smackdown

Torrie Wilson - Smackdown

Snitsky - RAW

The Great Khali - Smackdown

Chris Masters - Smackdown

Chris Benoit - ECw

Another Draft on Wednesday what has been Post poned until Sunday.

Vince McMahon's death was probably Storylined although I think it isnt.

Ugh... No, what they did was make it look as if the explosion was live, but like i said, they taped the explosion last saturday night, then on Monday night right after Vince got into his car they played the explosion. He never got out on the other side of the limo.

Ugh... No, what they did was make it look as if the explosion was live, but like i said, they taped the explosion last saturday night, then on Monday night right after Vince got into his car they played the explosion. He never got out on the other side of the limo.

Then never changed cameras when he got in. Watch these GIF images, you could see his foot go in and right after the door closes and it goes up in flames. In the second one the first 6 miliseconds are slowed down to 6 seconds so you could see that the camera didn't cut away or anything.

me1vk5.gif

me2lx1.gif

I'm not trying to say its real and shit. I just want to know how this was done...I mean shit does happen. If I find anything I'll be sure to tell you guys...I just don't see how he could have gotten out that fast or get under cover some how.

Ok. after carfully studing the video it seems that Vinces foot goes in the car for a second then goes back out then it is pulled back in and then *boom* so i belive that his foor went in then they repleced the foot with a fake then vince escaped quickly on the other side to then the door was closed via remote thus causeing the explosion.

I know thats not what haoppened but i still think its sounds cool:)

A small glitch happens after he closes the door and before the car exolodes, thats when they played the car explosion, i don't care if you don't believe me, its true, heres proof

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007/articles/1181675945.php

I have no doubt that it was a "stunt", I'm not arguing with you about that. I just want to know how it was done. It's sorta like, I'll believe it when I see it.

Well ECW is on, so I'll talk later.

EDIT: They had a moment of silence for Vince and the fans kept booing every time the bell went off. I mean, would if he really did die...how frolicking(word filter) disrespectfull. :P