WWE Wrestling

K9 Krew

Yeah...I'm a little confused. I fell asleep after work today and I left the TV on the channel Raw was going to be on so it could wake me up and at around 8:30 I loooked and saw "Remembering Chris Benoit". Since I was still really tired I didn't really t understand why it said that and not "Remembering Vince McMahon" and I just fell back to sleep. I just woke back up again about 5 minutes ago and went on the official site. I'm pretty shocked, but it didn't hit me like it did when I found out Eddie Guerrero Died.

This really screws up the storyline with the whole Vince McMahon thing...What did they say in the beginning? Ehhh Vince is dead and we just found out the whole Benoit family is as well...No one liked Vince so lets have a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family...

UPDATE:

Double murder-suicide

It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Yeah, I didn't really believe it either...but read this story from the official WWE site.

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.

Chris Benoit? This the same guy who used to be in WCW? He's Canadian right?

I remember watching WCW (and WWF too) back when they were two separate organisations, and I remember him fighting, he was pretty cool if I remember correctly.

I dunno this must've been a good 7 years ago at least now, I stopped watching it when I was about 10 or 11, when the WWE formed...

Woah! Chris Benoit dead!? My friend was right about it then, That guy was a Legend. It's stupid how they have to all die in the end. I use to think he was a quiet good wrestler until I found it was fake.

He was a good wrestler and yes, the wrestling is rehearsed...how would that make him a bad Wrestler? They all rehearse their matches so does that make all them bad wrestlers?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it chris benoit who did the figure 4 leg locks. Damn, my brother used to do them to me all the time, it really hurt. But, sad to hear. Not that i consider myself a wrestling fan as such, but meh...

Yeah, but he is only one of a good bit of wrestlers that use that. Ric Flair and Triple H use it as well along with others.

^ Do you realize you just copied and pasted your SAME post from the RIP Chris Benoit topic? Repetition isn't going to get you any recognition, buddy.

Scroll down and you'll find the two posts are exactly the same, sans a quote and less than five words.

Again, why are you kissing a murderer's ass? Piss on Chris Benoit. What he did in life will never make up for the fact he killed his innocent wife and son. :thumbsdown:

EDIT: If I was a longtime fan of wrestling, I'd say the same thing. If one of my favorite entertainers killed his or her family, I'd be saying the same thing. If one of my cousins killed his or her family, I'd be sitting here, saying the same thing.

To hell with Chris Benoit. Killed his family and killed himself to escape the consequences. It does not matter if he was sober or not, what he did was unforgivable. Don't let his achievements in life excuse what he did.

Edited by WnN2

I think you fail to realise my viewpoint. I would never consider muder as the morale thing to do. But perhaps you do not know how I am feeling right now. A man I have looked up to for the majority of my life has commited the worst offense known to man. Do I hate him for that? Or do I remember the memories he gave me as a wrestling fan? It is very hard to choose or the other. Like I said, I will probobly go with "Respect the wrestler, not the man."

I know I'm probobly talking utter bollocks here, but it's very hard to type what I'm feeling at present.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nows its TRIPLE H (is Back) VS KING BOOKA

My favourite wrestler being TRIPLE H. I am very Excited

Results

Kane def Finlay

Beth Pheonix Def all WWE Divas

Rey Mysterio def Chavo

John Morrison Def CM Punk

Umaga def Carlito & Mr. Kennedy

Triple H def King Booker with a pedigree

Edited by TFY