The Great Khali

John Cena

Big Daddy V

John Cena

Snitsky

John Cena

Mark Henry

John Cena

That Hillbilly Tag Team that has not even made there wrestling debut on Smackdown yet

John Cena

Duce & Domino

John Cena

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

John Cena

Umaga

John Cena!!!

As for shows i guess it would be Smackdown, then RAW, then ECW, i never watch that show like i said though, only VERY Rare will i watch it, i'm glad HHH and Rey Mysterio are back, and i'm gonna be glad when The Undertaker returns, which ain't that far away. It'll be nice when Shawn Micheals returns, but idk when he'll be back.

Edited by Stone_Cold_Steve_Austin

These are the wrestlers i like:

The Undertaker

HHH

Edge

Matt Hardy

Rey Mysterio

MVP is ok

These are the ones i hate:

John Cena

Batista

John Cena

The Great Khali

John Cena

Big Daddy V

John Cena

Snitsky

John Cena

Mark Henry

John Cena

That Hillbilly Tag Team that has not even made there wrestling debut on Smackdown yet

John Cena

Duce & Domino

John Cena

John Cena

Umaga

John Cena!!!

As for shows i guess it would be Smackdown, then RAW, then ECW, i never watch that show like i said though, only VERY Rare will i watch it, i'm glad HHH and Rey Mysterio are back, and i'm gonna be glad when The Undertaker returns, which ain't that far away. It'll be nice when Shawn Micheals returns, but idk when he'll be back.

Do you like John Cena? :lol:

I thought he was an ok wrestler before he started the whole "rapper" image.

These are the wrestlers i like:

The Undertaker

HHH

Edge

Matt Hardy

Rey Mysterio

MVP is ok

These are the ones i hate:

John Cena

Batista

John Cena

The Great Khali

John Cena

Big Daddy V

John Cena

Snitsky

John Cena

Mark Henry

John Cena

John Cena

Duce & Domino

John Cena

John Cena

Umaga

John Cena!!!

Do you like John Cena? :lol:

I thought he was an ok wrestler before he started the whole "rapper" image.

I don't even know what his gimmick is supposed to be now, i guess a Rapper Marine, i used to like him back in 2003 and EARLY 2004. He just plain sucks now, i heard he was going away for some time to film a movie, so i think he may lose to title to Randy Orton at Unforgiven.

I don't even know what his gimmick is supposed to be now, i guess a Rapper Marine, i used to like him back in 2003 and EARLY 2004. He just plain sucks now, i heard he was going away for some time to film a movie, so i think he may lose to title to Randy Orton at Unforgiven.

Or he'll lose it before Unforgiven to someone else.