WWE Wrestling

K9 Krew

15th Anniversary special of RAW is TONIGHT!!! So watch it... :thumbsup:

It was cool wasn't it. Is anyone watching Armageddon?

Hmmm, unlucky i won't see it till tommorow.

BTW I love how Chris Jerico Is back

Y2J was the best even though he had a shocking end to his WWE Career in 2005. We all thought that was the last we would have seen Jericho. Alot has happened in the past few months of WWE.

Well you can just pretend it's not Fake. That's what I do.

A bit of news.

While in Iraq for the Tribute to the Troops taping, several WWE superstars found themselves in grave danger. A helicopter carrying Dean Malenko, Mickie James, Carlito, Chris Jericho, JBL, and Ron Simmons was damaged while landing, stranding the superstars for five hours in a war zone in Tarmiyah, Iraq. They were in the middle of fires, smoke bombs, dead animals, and razor wire everywhere while hanging out with soldiers in an insecure location.

Just news

Well you can just pretend it's not Fake. That's what I do.

A bit of news.

While in Iraq for the Tribute to the Troops taping, several WWE superstars found themselves in grave danger. A helicopter carrying Dean Malenko, Mickie James, Carlito, Chris Jericho, JBL, and Ron Simmons was damaged while landing, stranding the superstars for five hours in a war zone in Tarmiyah, Iraq. They were in the middle of fires, smoke bombs, dead animals, and razor wire everywhere while hanging out with soldiers in an insecure location.

Just news

No source...?

I am a big fan of the WWE but i think i might be the only one on The GTA Place who does.

Seriously no one i know watches it and i need someone to talk to about it.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE WATCHES IT.

I'm a huge fan of WWE I watch all PPVs and stuff but I really miss WWF:(

I watched some of those older matches. The only event I've seen after the WWF to WWE changeover is No Mercy 2002. One of the best PPV's ever to be released on DVD. Also Survivor Series 2002 was a good Pay Per View.

I have only 12 DVDs for WWE/WWF.

1. Royal Rumble 1995/1996 - Tagged Classics
  2. No Mercy 2002
  3. Royal Rumble 2005
  4. Wrestlemania 21
  5. Judgment Day 2005
  6. The Great American Bash 2005
  7. Summerslam 2005
  8. Unforgiven 2005
  9. Survivor Series 2005
  10. Armageddon 2005
  11. Royal Rumble 2006
  12. Unforgiven 2006

I also have two of the most incredible matches on released tape from Silver Vision

1. Royal Rumble 1999 (Vince McMahon wins the Rumble)
  2. King of the Ring 1998 (Undertaker vs. Mankind in a Hell in a Cell Match (The most famous Hell in a Cell match in history))

I still can`t believe that he used the former Major brothers,now called Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder,to win the world heavyweight title,that`s why they call him the ultimate opportunist.What`s the deal with the Cruiserweight title?.Hornswoggle vacated it because of Vickie Guerrero,I thoguht they would of had a battle royal or something to declare the new champion.

Edited by GTA Don