WWE Wrestling

K9 Krew

He was forced to retire for about six months because Randy RKO`ed him on the announcers table.Did anyone watch Jeff Hardy Vs. Umaga (Steel Cage - Whisper in the wind),HHH vs. Regal (First Blood Match),Mick Foley & Hornswoggle (they`re both going to Royal Rumble or the divas pillow fight match,Ashley returns to raw after Survivor: China,she wins the match,her,Maria and someone else hug and stuff.I think there were some other matches but can`t remember.

He was forced to retire for about six months because Randy RKO`ed him on the announcers table.Did anyone watch Jeff Hardy Vs. Umaga (Steel Cage - Whisper in the wind),HHH vs. Regal (First Blood Match),Mick Foley & Hornswoggle (they`re both going to Royal Rumble or the divas pillow fight match,Ashley returns to raw after Survivor: China,she wins the match,her,Maria and someone else hug and stuff.I think there were some other matches but can`t remember.

Retire? He is injured with a Torn pectoral Muscle.

I quite like the WWE and 'Wrestling' in general.

Everyone seemed to watch in 2000-2001 - As did I but I started watching again since 2006 onwards.

I'm a fan of Edge and HHH mostly as the others that I was familiar with have retired.

Jericho is fantastic though, his return was great and JBL is a great entertainer.