WWE Wrestling

K9 Krew

Don't you mean World Heavyweight Champion? The WWE title belongs to RAW and the World Heavyweight title belongs to Smackdown! Still can't wait till NWO.

2 Elimination Chambers, How cool! I really have to buy No Way Out on PPV. I won't want to miss it.

I Hope Triple H wins the RAW Chamber and Undertaker wins the Smackdown Chamber.

I have not really been interested in WWE as of lately. It has just gotten from Boring to Mega Boring. Right now I only record RAW and I used to record Smackdown since December I stopped, I record ECW because ECW is only an hour and is much less boring than Smackdown.

I mainly only watch PPVs live, I want to see No Way Out because I have never seen an Elimination CHamber match live, nevermind two of them.

Did anyone watch the elimination chambers? It was awesome, HHH won the RAW chamber and Undertaker won the SD! chamber. I feel sorry for Hornswoggle, slammed against that steel cage while Finlay watched. The Big Show also returned, taunting Rey, then Floyd Mayweather came and punched up Big Show, now they're going to face each other in a match. Randy, you bastard!

Edited by GTA Don

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WrestleMania results:

Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton def. John Cena and Triple H (Orton retains WWE Title)

The Undertaker def. World Heavyweight Champion Edge (New Champion)

Floyd "Money" Mayweather def. Big Show (Knockout)

Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair (Career Threatening Match)

Kane wins 24-Man Battle Royal to face ECW Champion

JBL def. Finlay in a Belfast Brawl

CM Punk wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match

SmackDown vs. Raw: Batista def. Umaga

Kane def. ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero (New Champion)

Beth Phoenix & Melina def. Ashley & Maria in the BunnyMania Lumberjack Match