K9 Krew

WWE Wrestling

I've watched wrestling since I was 3. Now, I just watch it for laughs and Shane McMahon <_<

Nothing beats classic wrestling (and by classic, I mean 80's). Bret Hart was the man. I also loved British Bulldog and Mr. Perfect.

A wrestling thread :o Nice.

I wonder how many people here believe Bobby Lashley is a better wrestler than Chris Benoit...*sighs*

yea i believe

Meh, to bad it's fake...........or I'd be LMAO. I can see that they do it for entertainment but never found it entertaining, kinda slow to watch imo for what it is. A lot of the girls at my school like some of the guys, I think buffness can look very hot(as the girls say hot)but wtf is with those muscles, deffinetly not attractive, neverless SEXY!!

Kevin Nash was the best when he was Diesel. Once he went to WCW and got into the whole WolfPac thing, he was alright (way more funny though) but his character wasn't all that great. He'll always be Diesel to me.

What I hate is when they try to bring back something that was only good when it was NEW. DX was the coolest bunch of people ever (minus that dillhole X-Pac). Shawn, HHH and NAO were the shit! When they tried to bring back DX with just Shawn and HHH, it failed miserably. You can't havd DX without NAO. Road Dogg was the man and Mr. Ass was one of the funniest guys ever.

This Backlash 2007 came as a big bummer.When everyone whom i expected to lose actually won.

Bah!Now Undertaker is still that Champ.And here in RAW to Cena is still the Champ :(

Two weeks have passed since I haven`t watched it ... My dad laughs everytime he sees me watching WWE, and he is laughing how bad actors some wrestlers can be ... I have a friend who`s a big wrestilng fan ...

I think it kicks ass that Umaga and Khali are in a fued, i can't f***ing stand Umaga so i hope Khali can kick his ass even more.

I can't stand either of them. I think Big Show should make an appearance on Raw and just kick their asses...although that might be possible with the draft coming up this Monday.