• Cubans
    • Bikers
    • Sharks
  2. 2. What gang car was your favorite?

• Gang Rancher (Sharks)
    • Cholo Sabre (Cholos)
    • Cuban Hermes (Cubans)
    • Biker Angel (Bikers)

To prevent me making two topics, this topic is for saying which is your favorite gang and gang car. Hopefully this poll will work. I won't include the Vance Crime Family vehicles because they're just a list of regular cars set outside the Empire (Landstalker, Admiral, Sabre Turbo, Idaho, Stallion, Polaris V8). If you want me to add that to a different poll, then I would.

For me, I can't really decide between the Cholos and the Cubans but I'll take the Cubans and for the gang vehicle, I'll take the Gang Rancher but it's a shame the original Rancher was left out of the game.

Edit: Yay, the poll finally showed up.

Edited by Rashon125

I went with the Cubans and the Biker Angel.

Rashon125, what did you mean by "it's a shame the original Rancher was left out of the game."? If you meant the original Shark's gang vehicle then FYI, it was a supped up Burrito. If you meant that it was a shame because that was the only kind of Rancher in the game(most likely what you mean)...then I ask why does it matter?

Then Cubanwhip, it was a baby blue paint job on the Cuban Hermes...not white.

Not trying to start something or anything...just informing you guys on some things you may not have know or something that I'd like to know.

Rashon125, what did you mean by "it's a shame the original Rancher was left out of the game."? If you meant the original Shark's gang vehicle then FYI, it was a supped up Burrito. If you meant that it was a shame because that was the only kind of Rancher in the game(most likely what you mean)...then I ask why does it matter?

No, I meant the Rancher that was in VC and SA but it wasn't really in VCS because a regular Rancher has two doors instead of four.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked the Vance gang, the Cholo's were just too cocky for me. The Polaris V8 wins my gang car vote, the car kicked so much ass. I also liked the Cholo Sabre, the fact that it was lowered and the wheel's were modded made the car look better than the regular sabre.

Edited by Tyla

Favorite Gang: I'll go with Cubans considering they are the only real gang that doesn't attack you (unless you attack them, of course). Vance Crime Family is only made up of two people and I don't know who the Trailer Park Mafia is.

Favorite Gang car: Cholo Sabre. Enough said.

• 5 months later...

i go with the cholo gang and the gang rancher. the cholo gang are easy to deal with and the way they speak are kinda funny as well... the gang rancher is one of my favourite vehicle but i have trouble of geting them as i have to wait for the shark to drive them so that i can hijacked their vehicle and run away with it.

The Vance Crime Family, you get a Sabre Turbo once you get the Smuggling Business Empire. The car looks are great, and it sounds great.

BTW, here are the cars you get from each empire:

Protection Racket: Idaho

Loan Shark: Admiral

Prostitution: Polaris V8

Drugs: Stallion

Smuggling: Sabre Turbo

Robbery: Landstalker

These all become bulletproof once you own all 30 sites.

The Vance Crime Family, you get a Sabre Turbo once you get the Smuggling Business Empire. The car looks are great, and it sounds great.

BTW, here are the cars you get from each empire:

Protection Racket: Idaho

Loan Shark: Admiral

Prostitution: Polaris V8

Drugs: Stallion

Smuggling: Sabre Turbo

Robbery: Landstalker

These all become bulletproof once you own all 30 sites.

Yes they might be bulletproof , but that doesn't means they cannot be destroyed either by crashing into trees , cars ,etc or getting damaged from a grenade or rocket lanucher.

for some funny reason(i admit) , i sometimes mistaken Turbo Sabre as a Cholo sabre lol. I think it might be either i have colour blindness or i keep thinking about Cholo Sabre argh..... :mellow:

• 1 month later...