vice shity stories?

You really are an idiot aren't you? if sony made the console more powerfull...

1) release could have been delayed, making people feel let down by sony, discouraging them from buying sony products... Sony loses money...

2) the console would be more expensive, again discouraging buyers, la la la , sony loses....

And also... UMD's BITCH!, way smaller than freakin DVD's so rockstar had less 'room' to play with. DUH! Those who say it is a crap game compared to VC are morons, second rate morons with no sense of reasoning... Oh, that's you then!

sony does not have much of a reputation anymore...psp fans like me have been waiting since early 2006 (january) for the release of gran turismo mobile and a week before its release date they call it off and put it forward 3 months...its now 2007 and still no f***in sigh of gt mobile till f***in march..oh wait it might be june...no wait september..oh shit sorry this is sony were talking about november 2009...get my point. they could have made the psp better and vcs was not as good as vc..the draw distance is shite the graphics are good but the road disappears when driving fast in a feckin perenial! and there is f*** all origional stuff in the game that everyone enjoyed so much. the only good things about the game is the new vechiles like the jet ski for example...but overall vcs is not as good. i know its only a petit psp with a small graphics card but come on it is no match for vc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony has a perfectly fine reputation. There are loads of people buying the PSP, what kind of power are you going to put into a budget system? We don't want to spend $2500 on our handhelds, do we? Sony delays releases? Well, lets look at Microsoft with Vista. There's another example right out of the box.

I've haven't played Vice City: Stories so I can't comment on how good it is, but those are just my thoughts.

1) release could have been delayed, making people feel let down by sony, discouraging them from buying sony products... Sony loses money...

2) the console would be more expensive, again discouraging buyers, la la la , sony loses....

And also... UMD's BITCH!, way smaller than freakin DVD's so rockstar had less 'room' to play with. DUH! Those who say it is a crap game compared to VC are morons, second rate morons with no sense of reasoning... Oh, that's you then!

sony does not have much of a reputation anymore...psp fans like me have been waiting since early 2006 (january) for the release of gran turismo mobile and a week before its release date they call it off and put it forward 3 months...its now 2007 and still no f***in sigh of gt mobile till f***in march..oh wait it might be june...no wait september..oh shit sorry this is sony were talking about november 2009...get my point. they could have made the psp better and vcs was not as good as vc..the draw distance is shite the graphics are good but the road disappears when driving fast in a feckin perenial! and there is f*** all origional stuff in the game that everyone enjoyed so much. the only good things about the game is the new vechiles like the jet ski for example...but overall vcs is not as good. i know its only a petit psp with a small graphics card but come on it is no match for vc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't really get it through your thick head, can you? How many times have the others said you can't compare VCS to VC. The original Vice City is better straight up but you CAN'T COMPARE THEM! It's like people that don't like VCS penalize the PSP more. If you don't like the game, stop bitching about it and sell it or something.

Plus, we're talking about Vice City Stories, not Gran Turismo Mobile.

Edited by Rashon125

What does pushing back release dates have f*** ALL to do with VCS being compared to VC, in the least? Yes, they could have made the PSP better, but JESUS CHRIST, what more do you want from it? Isn't the battery life bad enough as it is? Isn't it expensive enough as it is? Why do you want it to be MORE expensive with a lower battery life just so VCS could be a little bit better?

The road disappears in ALL the GTAs when you go fast. It happens. Especially when you're playing a handheld that can't process as quick/efficient as PS2/Xbox/PC.... You're right, it is no match for VC, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE TWO. They aren't the same game. They aren't on the same platforms. Hell, they weren't even made by the same group of people! When you're NOT trying to compare it to the original VC, it actually isn't that bad of a game.

SO SHUT THE f*** UP ALREADY.

Yeah that's true. The road does dissapear in all the GTAs. But on my game the whole road doesn't dissapear. It's like the part of the road I'm on doesn't dissapear, but when I go on further then my car falls off the end of the road and it starts to catch on fire. It's still a good game though.

When i play VC sometimes it doesent load the detail of the road but i havent seen this prob playing SA. Anyways its stupid to bitch about a game thats made for portable console. its like complaining about graph quality playing tomogochi (if anyone remembers that piece of sh). And comparing VCS to VC - this guy just cant understand some simple things.

vc is better live with it

After everyone here pwns you, that's all you have to say? It's really obvious, you probably haven't even played VCS and you're are just pulling crap out of your ass. I have nothing else to say, because everybody here has said it already. Kudos to all of you who helped knock around this n00b's logic.

vc is better live with it

Kudos to all of you who helped knock around this n00b's logic.

Thanks, this guy is, as you say pulling shit outta his ass, is it just me or hasnt he posted in this topic for a while? Fear or being flamed. Yeah..why not?

:lolbounce: Oh, and btw, SRP, 'vc is better live with it' is possibly THE single most cowardly post i have ever witnessed, believe that!

Someone lock this topic, for the sake of everyones sanity!